why do I get headachs?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be a jo and start a new thread. I would really like to keep buying the product, but the headachs are harsh. I tried eatting a lot after I take the pill (30 mins after) and still headachs.
Advil is the cure bro.....take one when ya get up first thing...a friend takes one with the aspire pill..lol...i actually dont get any side effects (headache or flush)...nothing..

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I took some more last weekend and of course it was great!! I had a headache all weekend. Prob dehydrated though.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Taking Advil with it should kill the headache.

Staying Hydrated is sooooo important, like UNC mentioned.

Also, try to limit the stims to trace/none anywhere around the time of dosing.

If none of these work and you still get horrible headaches..the product just isn't for you my friend :thumbsup:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, try to limit the stims to trace/none anywhere around the time of dosing.

I'd have to strongly agree with this. Taking this product with clen has given me some of the most horrible headaches I've ever experienced, but usually the next morning. Without being on stims, it's allll good, hardly noticeable besides some stuffiness.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
I'd have to strongly agree with this. Taking this product with clen has given me some of the most horrible headaches I've ever experienced, but usually the next morning. Without being on stims, it's allll good, hardly noticeable besides some stuffiness.
dude, clen......is a stimulant, oh and a thermogenic.....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep...I was agreeing with him.

I wouldn't recommend taking aspire alongside any major stim, especially clen, unless you're asking for sides.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Yep...I was agreeing with him.

I wouldn't recommend taking aspire alongside any major stim, especially clen, unless you're asking for sides.
i gotta stop trying to read when tired, sry bro

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to be a jo and start a new thread. I would really like to keep buying the product, but the headachs are harsh. I tried eatting a lot after I take the pill (30 mins after) and still headachs.
you should look into Aspire lite.. as well it isn't as strong as Aspire36.. but for people who have issues handling aspire36 they can take aspire lite.. it works for about 14 hours... for you and your lady!!:stick:

taylhis

Banned
Awards
Why aren't these side effects listed on the www.aspire36.com website?

The FAQ basically says no side effects except for a flush feeling?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Advil and antioxidants are the key to a headache free experience.

Sadly sides can be experienced with any supps. I can't take AP without migraines but many people can take it with noprobs.