Leviathan Sample is pretty HARDCORE

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I remembered this morning that I had a sample pack of Leviathan laying around and though what the heck im gonna use it. So I decided to do a cardio session and WOW:jaw: its amazing!

I started off with a mile run then took a 5 min. break. Then I started up again and ran another 1 1/4 miles. I have never had so much energy and motivation while running!!! 4 laps on my HS track equals a mile and on the 2nd lap after my break, I thought I would stop and go home, BUT NO! I had the energy for 3 more laps! !!

That cool/Warm feeling that I heard about kicked in and it made this the best cardio seession of my life. Its awesome!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: to Palo Alto Labs for this AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

I am buying this stuff ASAP to help my get a six pack!!!!!!!!

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Yea...don't you hate those Palo Alto guys...making products that actually work. Damn you all!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Alright so I remembered this morning that I had a sample pack of Leviathan laying around and though what the heck im gonna use it. So I decided to do a cardio session and WOW:jaw: its amazing!

I started off with a mile run then took a 5 min. break. Then I started up again and ran another 1 1/4 miles. I have never had so much energy and motivation while running!!! 4 laps on my HS track equals a mile and on the 2nd lap after my break, I thought I would stop and go home, BUT NO! I had the energy for 3 more laps! !!

That cool/Warm feeling that I heard about kicked in and it made this the best cardio seession of my life. Its awesome!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: to Palo Alto Labs for this AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

I am buying this stuff ASAP to help my get a six pack!!!!!!!!
wow...great stuff dude!! I can't believe your JUST now trying it...esp with all the amazing feedback, but hell....awesome! glad you liked it as much as I do :D

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
wow...great stuff dude!! I can't believe your JUST now trying it...esp with all the amazing feedback, but hell....awesome! glad you liked it as much as I do :D
I know I wish I bought this stuff 3 months ago! Well i took 1 pill a LONG time ago but i dont even remeber if i lifted that day. but i know what im doing now and really want to buy this product soon.

haha yes its shame this is the only company I know of that makes claims and back them up with results~

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. whenever i work out with leviathan i get crazy pumps. my legs still sore like crazy from a leg work out like 3 days ago! good job PAL :]

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great feedback guys....we appreciate all the kind words....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anyway i could get my hands on a sample of Leviathon? :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pm me later chaps ill getcha one kid

the russian

the russian

Awards
I just received a sample pack with 4 pills. Can't wait!