Originally Posted by rainmanIncarnate Final Review
Weight- 179 -6
Waist- 33" -1"
Thigh- 23.5" -.5"
Calf- 14.5" -.5"
Upper Arm- 15.5"
Forearm- 14" +1"
Chest- 44.5" +.25"
Shoulders- 50" +.75"
Neck- 16" -.5"
1) Strength: 8/10
- i got some great strength gains in the first 4 weeks, and kept most of them during the next 4 weeks of cutting.
2) Explosiveness: 8/10
- i had some really intense workouts during the past two months. i was able to move through my workout fairly quickly, and push up weights with more force.
3) Endurance: 6/10
- i increased the reps on almost every exercise, and i diddnt have to rest as long between sets and excercises as i usually do.
4) Joints: 9/10
- this was one of the best parts of Incarnate. my joints felt great through out the entire two months. the day after i work a muscle group, the muscle is sore but my joints feel loose.
5) Recovery: 7/10
- i had decent recovery time through this cycle. i think that the incarnate helped more with recovery during the recomp phase than the cutting phase, but what do you expect while cutting.
-overall, i think that this is one of the best supps that i have taken. the combination of Beta Alanine and Cissus is the best of both worlds. You get a great strength builder and something to help your joints handle the extra weights you are lifting. i think that Incarnate would be good to run on its own, but i also think that by adding a good creatine you can really get the full effect of the Beta Alanine. when you add a quality test booster, and maybe some 6-Bromo, you have one bad ass stack.
Great job Palo Alto Labs, this is a great product that i am glad i had the opportunity to test, and reccommend 100% to anyone