Consolidated Reset AD Reviews Thread

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]This Thread is for Reset AD Reviews Only[/size]
Please do not comment or post in here anything but Reset AD Reviews. If you have specific questions, please PM the poster or post a new topic for it.

Reset-A.D.
Product Info
ReseT @ Nutra Planet

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Pantothenic Acid: 500mg
Bovine Adrenal Tissue: 175mg
Schizandra: 100mg
Licorice Root: 50mg
Pregnenolone: 25mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, White Rice Flour, FDC Yellow 5081

Directions:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. For extreme adrenal fatigue, take a maximum of 1 capsule 3 times a day.

I have recently finished my bottle of Palto Alto Labs: RESET-A.D.

Here's a little story about how my situation came about.

For the past 10 months, previous to starting ReseT, I took a job at U.P.S. This was the beginning of a problem that I had not considered when taking the position. Early hours and inadequate sleep. Before U.P.S. I was not an avid user of stimulants. Coffee and the occasional energy drink was about all I had ever taken in up to that point.
Once I started U.P.S. I began taking caffeine occasionally, on those days I needed and extra kick to get me going. Soon after U.P.S. I became heavily interested in BB and the MANY different energy educing products out there.
Obviously, with my lack of sleep (sometimes less then 4 hours a night), a fairly physical job, beating myself up at the gym four days a week, with the inclusion of different stimulants to carry me through those workouts, I was destined to feel the effects of Adrenal Fatigue.
Most all of those supplements and energy educing products soon ceased to produce the once great effects they had before. Around the same time my fatigue and non-response issues had become extreme (for me anyway), Palto Alto Labs announces a product that claims to help with these exact problems.
Much like Everyone else who heard the news, I was VERY excited to get my hands on such a product!
Now, I am not an expert on the science of the products, but I am an expert on myself. I take time and do as much research and reading as I can to make sure I will not be hurt from ingesting certain products. My main goal is give an honest review on what I felt and how the product effected me while using it.

Now that you know a little about my situation, here is my view on Reset-A.D.

Week 1: I was dosing Reset-A.D 1 Cap, 3 times a day.
2:30am ? 10am ? 5:30pm
After a few days, I could definitely tell a difference. I was no longer feeling the mid afternoon lull I had been feeling before. I would usually be close to passing out from fatigue and just being physically worn out around 1:30 just about everyday previous to Reset-A.D.
I hadn?t really noticed any increase in the effects of stims becoming more stimulating again.

Weeks 2-3: I moved to dosing 1 cap twice daily.
2:30am ? 12:30pm
This dosing pattern seemed to work just as well for me as 3 times daily.
I was still avoiding the afternoon lull on top of having a little extra energy some days.
During this time I also noticed a huge increase on how stimulants affected me. I was once again feeling the rush from some of the products that had ceased to work.

Week 4: Same dosing pattern as weeks 2-3. 1 cap twice daily.
2:30am ? 12:30pm
I have avoided the afternoon lull for almost 3 ? weeks! This is wonderful! Some days have been filled with enough energy (with out stims) for me to get through workouts and even get some of the things around the house done.
There are also many days I do not even feel the need to take anything to get through work. All of the supplements that previously stopped working for me have started to work again. There are times when a soft drink with caffeine in it will rev me up.

I have enjoyed Reset-A.D and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The results I have received from it alone are reason enough to purchase Reset. Another great thing is the price. In my opinion it is a very cheap price to pay for the end results.
Thanks Palto for making such a great product! I am excited to see what another month on Reset will do.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So I'm 5 or 6 days into this bottle, taking 1 cap 2-3 times a day. I'll have to admit, I was very skeptical, and have been since first hearing about the product coming out. Not that I doubted PAL or any of the claims or feedback so much, just that I know how bad my "symptoms" are and how such an abundance of stims taken at once nowadays can hardly phase me :yawn: .

So the first 3 days I didn't really notice much. Two days ago, with my second dose I took 2 X-force and chewed a 4mg Nicotine gum, nothing out of the ordinary for me... an hour and a half later, I'm in class sweaty as all sh*t, nervous, even a little shaky...definitely overstimmed. :fool2:

So I figure I'll try again tomorrow (yesterday) to duplicate. First off I felt good after taking only one Reset AD with no stims in the morning, which is really weird for me. I never feel "good" early without any stims in me :blink:, but yesterday was different... So pre-workout I took another Reset AD, 2 Leviathan, a 1/2 scoop of Chaos, and 1 X-force (for good measure :lol:). Again, this amount of stims is really commonplace for me. I was FLYING:run:!!! It ended up being too much. I had great intensity and strength and focus for the first few sets... After about 5 sets total, I was sweating waaayyyy too much, and felt pretty nauseous. My Purple Wraath/CEE mixture just about made me throw up towards the end or my WO. Not that it's the greatest tasting mixture normally, but I normally have no problem with it...

So as far as I'm concerned, this stuff DEFINITELY WORKS, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical and has a severe stim tolerance, even addiction. Over the past.... 6-8 years probably.... the very least I've taken in a day was caffeine powder 3+ times a day. There have been periods where I was taking like 200mcg clenbuterol + an Ephedrine stack 3X/D. :fool2: I'm only a few days in, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better and better! Can't beat the price for a month's supply either! Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

:cheers: PAL

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I think there's a smiley that sums up my impression of this product: :thumbsup:

During my contest preparation, I was taking lots of the ECY stack, and eating chocamine like candy. The day after the contest I started taking reset AD. I've been taking bendryl at night, and Reset in the mornings with a small amount of caffeine (because it's hard to get going at 4 in the morning), with a second dose at a later point in the afternoon. It's been a little less than a week, and I'm feeling like a stimulant noob once again.

Really solid product. It also seems to have a great stimulant effect on it's own. In fact, my second dose of the day (not taken with any stimulants) got me so high-wired that I had to start taking it at an earlier time in the day so that I could fall asleep at night.

Again, really solid product. Keep up the great work Palo Alto Labs. :thumbsup:

thesinner

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
These guys rock!!!

Got a package delivered yesterday AM containing Leviathon and Reset AD- and as you guys know- We are working hard to make Applied a better company- I work approx. 75-80 hours a week (just finishing up from a HUGE production run of RPM today :)).

Long story short, over the last 2 weeks I have started to get that "washed out" feeling, and stims really are not doing anything any more (even RPM isn't working as well this week). Just feeling overworked and overtired...plus I run track and play semi-pro football, and am trying to train for a bb show (Clash) in October ;)

Started Reset AD yesterday morning, took my normal dose of stims- HOLY CRAP!! Everything works again, and then some!!!! I cut my dose of all stims by 1/2 this morning, and it is 12 pm (we have in production since 7am), and I feel like I am good for the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dave, Buckeye, Bobby John, and anyone else I am leaving out- you guys are a lifesaver!!:thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
These are my 100% honest and unbiased views on Reset AD. I want to start by saying that I am not one to "pimp" products but am upfront and honest with my opinions for the purpose of helping others make safe, valuable decisions with their supplement choices.

On a scale of 1-10, I give Reset AD a 10! I feel that this product not only lives up to the product claims but in my honest opinion, it exceeds them! This product has made a true difference in my current cycle. My favorite benefit in regards to ph/ps cycling is the fact that Reset Ad absolutely wipes out morning lethargy which is so common (especially with me) while using hormonal products. Second, I could literally cut the dose of my preworkout supplements in half! While using this product, I could honestly get the same benefit out of 1 scoop of superpump as I could 2. Third, I noticed a significant increase in muscular endurance as you can see from the full body workouts I've been logging.

I think another area of significance in regards to ph cycles for Reset Ad would be in PCT(gee I wish I had another bottle). I believe this would eliminate the "burnt out" feeling that is soo common during pct.

Just for a refresher, this is where I started at the beginning of the cycle in regards to the common side effects of Adrenal Fatigue.
Rated on a level of 1-10, 10 being the highest level of side effects.

Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours. - 9, No joke here. I am a manager at a store and have to wake at 5:00am. I seem to drag for at LEAST 3 hours.

Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day. - 4 This one is not too bad for me. It is its worst about middle way through my day when I have to make orders. My mind seems to bog down and it becomes a drudgery to finish.

Burst of Energy around 6pm - 3, This is not really a problem for me but I do my best workouts after 6pm. Cant hardly make myself do one any earlier.

Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am. - 8 This is a real problem for me. I'll be trying to watch a movie and be drifting off all the way through, then go to bed and cant get to sleep:x

Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy - 6 I have plenty of sex drive but I do occasionally suffer mild depression when things aren't going right.

Muscular Weakness and declining endurance 8, This is another biggie. For one, I've gained nearly 60lbs in the last 15 months which I am sure contributes to the declining endurance and without superpump of some sort of a pre-workout drink my workouts suffer tremendously.

Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep 9, It just seems like I cant get enough sleep.

These are my current numbers and comments

Rated on a level of 1-10, 10 being the highest level of side effects.

Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours. - Improved to a 2, Originally a 9, I literally had to peel myself out of bed in the mornings. I now get up easy, no need to hit the snooze button and am alert with good energy in the mornings. Also, no morning lethargy which is soo common for me while using hormonal products

Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day. - Improved to a 1, Even on the hard days at work, I'm have consistent energy throughout my shift and have no problem what so ever coming home and dealing with the chores here at home.

Burst of Energy around 6pm - 2, Originally a 3, this wasnt really a problem for me except for the fact that it was hard to do a early workout. Now I can basically do a equal workout at any time of the day.

Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am. - 2, A big improvement from 8 in this category. Where I would normally become drowsy starting around 7-8pm, I can normally still be alert and focused to around 11pm if need be (I wake at 5:00am to go to work) and I normally go to sleep within 30 minutes after going to bed. Again, a big improvement in this area!

Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy - 4 Not a big change here but this wasnt really a problem for me to begin with.

Muscular Weakness and declining endurance 2, Originally a 8, I have much more endurance now. Strength is at an all time high and have no problem completing a full body workout. This is honestly the best I've felt in this area in the last year!

Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep 2, The best improvement I have made is in this area. Originally a 9, I know rest peacefully with little waking during the night and most always wake feeling fully rested.

I hope this review was helpful to everyone! This is a product I recommend to all. I want to thank Dave and Palo Alto Labs for the opportunity to test this truly revolutionary product and Ego, Blackjack, and everyone else who has followed my log and gave me encouragement along the way!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. Claims:

Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:

* Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

* Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

* Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

* Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.

BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes :)

PAL Reset A.D. === :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brad2131

Awards
Wow! I haven't ever been to big on stims. I have taken them for the past 2 years on and off and only gotten a serious rush when i take up to 4 rpm; I haven't ever had a serious rush like so many describe on a constant basis. I took my first Reset AD this morning, followed by 3 rpm. I got in to the weight room, did some warm up sets, and got into my first set (heavy power cleans 3 reps this week at 80%-85%). After i put the weight down for the first set i felt a rush like i havent felt in 3 1/2 years...since i laid out a running back on the football field. I was surprised to see results so quickly. Literally from the first tab. I surely hope this keeps up and gets better!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say R-AD works well. i took 1 cap with some rpm the other day and man!
i was actually over stimd kinda got the jitter. and as a bonus my joints felt great is this a common side? anyways i will continue to use this product. Good work PAL.