Need Lower Dose Aspire-36

donk

Awards
When is lower dose/ female version expected to be released?

Got my free sample and gave it a go. Well I can say this product works too good.

Around the one hour mark my girl told me. Finish Now I am too exhausted to keep going. I told her i got at least another hour in me. Her response was F that, my pus.y is already gonna so sore tommarrow. It was ok with me cause we had been going at cardio style the whole time and I was winded to all hell and so was she.

Around 10am I persuaded her for round 2 and it was still kicking like karate. Basically after and hour we called it done(It was supposed to be a quickie lol). I was rocked hard the whole time and could not bust cause it felt like it was pinching the base of the shaft. She even gave me oral for 15mins but to no avail.

Pros- dose everything the ad says and more. My girl said my pecker felt the way it does right before i cum(insanely hard and larger) but the whole time.

Cons- Erection is almost painful. I had no KY and my girl ran out of natural lube. Head felt very warm. Neck was tensed up and gave me slight headache in the morning.

Age 29
6 weeks on cycle 400mg test and 600mg deca a week. The deca was making so pretty much if I did not bust by the 45min mark(I watched the clock on 3 occasions) i was done for the night.

Will be ordering my bottle from Nutraplanet next week lol.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
When is lower dose/ female version expected to be released?

Got my free sample and gave it a go. Well I can say this product works too good.

Around the one hour mark my girl told me. Finish Now I am too exhausted to keep going. I told her i got at least another hour in me. Her response was F that, my pus.y is already gonna so sore tommarrow. It was ok with me cause we had been going at cardio style the whole time and I was winded to all hell and so was she.

Around 10am I persuaded her for round 2 and it was still kicking like karate. Basically after and hour we called it done(It was supposed to be a quickie lol). I was rocked hard the whole time and could not bust cause it felt like it was pinching the base of the shaft. She even gave me oral for 15mins but to no avail.

Pros- dose everything the ad says and more. My girl said my pecker felt the way it does right before i cum(insanely hard and larger) but the whole time.

Cons- Erection is almost painful. I had no KY and my girl ran out of natural lube. Head felt very warm. Neck was tensed up and gave me slight headache in the morning.

Age 29
6 weeks on cycle 400mg test and 600mg deca a week. The deca was making so pretty much if I did not bust by the 45min mark(I watched the clock on 3 occasions) i was done for the night.

Will be ordering my bottle from Nutraplanet next week lol.
I would say August would be my best guess for an official release (if everything goes as planned) --- we are waiting on feedback right now.