Reset AD

Treb

Treb

Awards
been using it for about a week, and just went back on leviathan about 2 days ago. and wow, can i feel the effect from leviathan again. you guys have yet to make a supp that doesn't do what it claims.

right now i'm using Reset AD, Leviathan, and Incarnate. might add Purple Wraath to the mix. is that something worth adding, or is there anything better for a bcaa supplement?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
right now i'm using Reset AD, Leviathan, and Incarnate. might add Purple Wraath to the mix. is that something worth adding, or is there anything better for a bcaa supplement?
I'm using this exact combo right now. Good sh*t! :thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
been using it for about a week, and just went back on leviathan about 2 days ago. and wow, can i feel the effect from leviathan again. you guys have yet to make a supp that doesn't do what it claims.

thanks for the great feedback.. I think purple wrath would stack great with our line. It really is a good product!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Purple WRAATH is the best EAA product on the market for the price imho.

Thanks for the feedback man!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

like the boys said great feedback, and purple wraath is an amazing product too!..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
honestly, ive used both, love both, cant go wrong either way. I like the taste of xtend better, and have heard great things about excell too from AI

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
PW is definitely good stuff, and would be a wonderful addition to your stack. The new version of PW tastes awesome!

Treb

Treb

Awards
thanks for all the replies. i went with xtend. placed the internet order yesterday, should have it today. i'll give purple wraath a shot once xtend is gone.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replies. i went with xtend. placed the internet order yesterday, should have it today. i'll give purple wraath a shot once xtend is gone.
Xtend is good stuff..enjoy man!