PAL's new Rep

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Im pleased to announce that Blackjack is the newest rep for Palo Alto Labs.

Blackjack first showed interest in PAL back in Feburary. When I started to look for reps in March, we decided not to consider him due to his ties (at the time) repping for ALabs. More recent, BJ was a rep for Anabolic Innovations.

BJ has always had interest in PAL, and when he informed me that he was leaving AI, I told him that he could be considered after a month or two of being neutral and not a Rep for any particular company. (PAL would NEVER even discuss someone being a Rep for us if they have present ties to another company)

While this was my plan, BJ has always believed in PAL products and he has recently taken it upon himself to represent many PAL products in forums and 'unofficially' represent PAL. With the recent release of Aspire36, my free time has suddenly shrunk to zero. BJ and I have decided to bump this announcement to today to make his affiliation with PAL official as of today, as well as to assist my team on the forums. He is very knowledgeable and has a great reputation amongst many forums. It was in the best interest of PAL to have BJ rep for us, than for us to search for someone who we might be less familiar with.

Blackjack and I had not discussed his relationship until he had already stepped down from AI.

Welcome Blackjack to the PAL team!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
You filthy Traitor!

:D

Congrats to PAL, you guys are getting a great guy who will do great work. Black, I was going to take it easy on you in fantasy football but now I'm kick your ass! :duel:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks zbtboy... i wanted to make sure you guys didnt think we 'stole' him... he's been harassing me to be a rep for PAL since feburary! I def didnt want any hard feelings from you guys... you are great guys!!!

Feel freel to kick his ass in fantasy football though, and gloat about it on the forum when you do. :cheers:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Feel freel to kick his ass in fantasy football though, and gloat about it on the forum when you do. :cheers:

I can assure you, that WON'T happen! But I CAN assure that I will gloat about ZBT's rapin' he gets in week6 ;):woohoo:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to BOTH of you.

A great addition to the fine team at Palo Alto!

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wait.....whos Blackjack??....

hahaha..kiddin buddy ....great asset to our company, and are very happy to have him!!..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
wait.....whos Blackjack??....

hahaha..kiddin buddy ....great asset to our company, and are very happy to have him!!..

Wait who the hell is John?????:duel:

Nah, its great to be here..I am sure we are in for some fun times ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i thought he was already a palo alto rep. blackjack puts out a lot of good useful info, congratulations.:pizza:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Still taking that Aspire 35? You know, the special "not straight" formulation? :bruce3: :stick:

:toofunny:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
damn, i thought he was already a palo alto rep. blackjack puts out a lot of good useful info, congratulations.:pizza:
Thanks a ton Bigt....been seeing you around the forums more...you do a fine job of helpin out yourself brosaf!!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
thanks zbtboy... i wanted to make sure you guys didnt think we 'stole' him... he's been harassing me to be a rep for PAL since feburary! I def didnt want any hard feelings from you guys... you are great guys!!!

SO THIS THE "UNDERCOVER"REP that guy in the other thread was talking about hahaa..

Sorry Dave.. I had to joke about that stupid "miscommunication/accusation".. you did very well solving that one mister:afro: (But I think you should have sent him a sexy woman with that sample..to calm him down haha)

Black Jack >> Congrats:clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SO THIS THE "UNDERCOVER"REP that guy in the other thread was talking about hahaa..

Sorry Dave.. I had to joke about that stupid "miscommunication/accusation".. you did very well solving that one mister:afro: (But I think you should have sent him a sexy woman with that sample..to calm him down haha)

Black Jack >> Congrats:clap2:
damn, if dave is going to send out samples and sexy women to everyone who posts dumbass remarks,:lol: count me in.:icon_lol: :pizza:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
damn, if dave is going to send out samples and sexy women to everyone who posts dumbass remarks,:lol: count me in.:icon_lol: :pizza:
I hope you ll thank me later and tell us all about it.. actually I hope you ll do a 36 hours log:lol:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I hope you ll thank me later and tell us all about it.. actually I hope you ll do a 36 hours log:lol:
Too bad guys!! He already sent me 3 for allowing him to have my services....:rofl::rofl:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Too bad guys!! He already sent me 3 for allowing him to have my services....:rofl::rofl:
Oooh my god .. danger:afro: I am sorry .. also rep's need to log in details!!!!!!!!!!!!You go BJ..make them girls beg for more :whip:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Oooh my god .. danger:afro: I am sorry .. also rep's need to log in details!!!!!!!!!!!!You go BJ..make Dave beg for more :whip:
Eww, he told you about those weird feelings he had for me??? I thought he'd given up.....:toofunny:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, BJ (no homo)! Great pick up, PAL! :dance:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats, BJ (no homo)! Great pick up, PAL! :dance:
Haha, thanks a lot bro! Congrats on your MST position. I've seen ya post a lot on BB --- good man! I am thrilled to be with these guys, Dave is the best boss on the planet or sure, and there are NO cooler reps to chill with.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks a lot bro! Congrats on your MST position. I've seen ya post a lot on BB --- good man! I am thrilled to be with these guys, Dave is the best boss on the planet or sure, and there are NO cooler reps to chill with.
No problem, man! Thanks to you, also.

Yeah, I have about 100 x as many posts over there. Meh, it'll even out over time.

Once again, congrats to both you and PAL. :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I have about 100 x as many posts over there. Meh, it'll even out over time.

PAL = awesome peoples!!

GL wit you and MST bro...if ya ever need anything holla.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro (we'll talk about this later young man... LOL) B-JIZZLE is reppin again!! lol Good choice in company IMO. (Dave if you ever need your nuts hugged, B-Jizz is the man to do it!) LOL!! jk bro. again.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro (we'll talk about this later young man... LOL) B-JIZZLE is reppin again!! lol Good choice in company IMO. (Dave if you ever need your nuts hugged, B-Jizz is the man to do it!) LOL!! jk bro. again.
hahaha...I gots a couple things to talk to YOU about my son!! waiting on AIM...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you must have turned 15,:lol: too old to be on bb,com:icon_lol: :pizza:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they dont need mods, they need babysitters. 'i am 16 and all my friends are on steriods, what is a good one for me to gain 20 pounds in 5 days'.:think:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
they dont need mods, they need babysitters. 'i am 16 and all my friends are on steriods, what is a good one for me to gain 20 pounds in 5 days'.:think:
Its not our fault that all the n00bs come to BB.com!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Its not our fault that all the n00bs come to BB.com!!
This is also true, there are tons of great guys at BB, its just sooo popular and flooded with kids. Its getting unbearable. I don't wanna bash it too bad. I have learned many helpful things from BB.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is also true, there are tons of great guys at BB, its just sooo popular and flooded with kids. Its getting unbearable. I don't wanna bash it too bad. I have learned many helpful things from BB.
ME TOO! I;ve learned to STAY AWAY! :toofunny:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
ME TOO! I;ve learned to STAY AWAY! :toofunny:
:(

I like BB.com, it was my first forum, so I'm kind of partial to it I guess :eek:

Plus I know more people on it, and I'm more well known there as well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
:(

I like BB.com, it was my first forum, so I'm kind of partial to it I guess :eek:

Plus I know more people on it, and I'm more well known there as well.
Forums are all about getting connected with the right folk and knowing people, having people know you. If that holds true, any forum can be good, no matter the amt. of noobs. BB is just tough for me to "put up with" so much stupidity/EXTREME DRAMA.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I just put 2 and 2 together..... BJ is going where the Aspire flows cheap........ yet another brilliant move!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just put 2 and 2 together..... BJ is going where the Aspire flows cheap........ yet another brilliant move!
Thanks for your support my brother! Means a lot!

Put your money on it this time though, I am here to stay.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You guys couldn't have done any better than this guy?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BJ know's I have love for him...I hope...haha...

Anyways, Good pick up.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
BJ know's I have love for him...I hope...haha...

Anyways, Good pick up.
i think bj just plain loves me.. i have a few IM's that prove this theory. either that or he's using me to get to the vault that holds the aspire :toofunny:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I can't rep you. It won't let me. And I barely ever give out any rep!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Palo Alto thats a classy way to conduct business! I like the two month neutral wait. Keeps bad feelings from spilling over.

Congrats Blackjack on a great position.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Palo Alto thats a classy way to conduct business! I like the two month neutral wait. Keeps bad feelings from spilling over.

Congrats Blackjack on a great position.
Thanks for the support man. It means a lot.