Paravol and Sperm count

Pace2

Awards
I've seen people claim that Paravol improves seman volume, but is there any impact good/bad on actual sperm volume? The only way this could happen is an impact on FSA. What ingredient would be causing this? We're trying to have kids and don't want to hurt our chances.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I've seen people claim that Paravol improves seman volume, but is there any impact good/bad on actual sperm volume? The only way this could happen is an impact on FSA. What ingredient would be causing this? We're trying to have kids and don't want to hurt our chances.
If your trying to have kids, Paravol won't hurt your chances at all.

Pace2

Awards
Of course I met FSH, not FSA. So does Paravol affect FSH in anyway, good or bad?

Pace2

Awards
Thanks for the link. I would take from this that anything that increases T levels will reduce sperm count which makes sense. However, the makers say "Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure."

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id like to see PAL's response or better yet some lab work from user before and during paravol.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL, any response on this?
hey guys... im in orlando logged in from a hotel computer.. we are working the GNC franchise trade show this weekend and things are insane at the least. I should be back in the office tomorrow afternoon...ill get you an official response then (gotta give me extra time for responses when questions are posted on weekends!!)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL, any response on this?
FSH levels will not be down regulated by paravol.. paravol works on your natural testosterone levels(basically unbinds them) not hormonaly. Tribestan the orginal company to bring a high quality tribulus product to market did studies on this and it actually increased sperm amounts. Plus maca has been shown to increase sperm as well.

Paravol increases sperm and it will not down regulate FSH LEVELS. It actually does the opposite.

Pace2

Awards
Just an update on Parvol: I recently had a seman analysis and testosterone test. My sperm count was almost double what it was in April--the good--the Urolgoist was very surprised, although he was puzzled by the slightly high FSH level (6.5). The bad, my Test level was down to 280 from mid 300's before. I've been taking 2-3 paravol a day. The sperm count is great, we're doing IVF soon, so this is a plus. However, it seems that it may be suppressing and already suppressed T-level. Any comments?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just an update on Parvol: I recently had a seman analysis and testosterone test. My sperm count was almost double what it was in April--the good--the Urolgoist was very surprised, although he was puzzled by the slightly high FSH level (6.5). The bad, my Test level was down to 280 from mid 300's before. I've been taking 2-3 paravol a day. The sperm count is great, we're doing IVF soon, so this is a plus. However, it seems that it may be suppressing and already suppressed T-level. Any comments?
Test levels can very depending on the time of day you take the test, stress, and a million other factors.... your test dropping approximitely 70 points is rather insignificant bc the range is several hundred (200's to over 900). There is no way to conclude Paravol caused the slight drop in testosterone due to the plethera of other stimuli that have huge impact on test results.

Great to hear that sperm count almost doubled.. thats insane.