Adding to my stack

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought Paravol yesterday. It says on the back of the bottle dont take if you are taking MAOI inhibitors. My question is can I take this with my current stack?

Tamox 40/30/20/10 if necessary
Novedex XT 0/1/2/2/2/2/2
Reduce XT 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Cycle support 2 scoops a day for 4 weeks

SuperPump 250 on workout days
Plasmavol on workout days

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks. should i take it a few hours before and after the sp250? or does it not matter?
Just take one in the morning, one @ night.....it doesnt matter that much.
stack looks good...how'd the cycle go?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take one in the morning, one @ night.....it doesnt matter that much.
stack looks good...how'd the cycle go?
thanks. well i was taking anevol and it put 18 pounds on me but i had chest pains but that was it. i dont think i want to take it again tho. the rage was too much for me. my gyno went away after a week into post cycle therapy. ive dropped about 11 pounds of fat..I think..I hope. My delts are the only thing that look like they have lost mass but everything thing else still looks great. cant wait to try havoc.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should prob update my avi bc ive leaned out and that pic just makes me look fat.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I should prob update my avi bc ive leaned out and that pic just makes me look fat.
haha..you sound like a chick....just playin bro....congrats on the gains....hope you keep it all man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paravol saved my marriage. My wife was going to divorce me bc she thought I wasnt attracted to her anymore and didnt just understand that it was the stutdown. But after my 3rd dose of Paravol "I woke up!" Long story short..Palo Alto Labs saved my marriage and life. Thank you guys so much thank you so #$%king much!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Paravol saved my marriage. My wife was going to divorce me bc she thought I wasnt attracted to her anymore and didnt just understand that it was the stutdown. But after my 3rd dose of Paravol "I woke up!" Long story short..Palo Alto Labs saved my marriage and life. Thank you guys so much thank you so #$%king much!!!
Thats awesome....I think we'll use that..."Paravol will save your marriage'!!....mow the lawn, babysit....
haha...thanks for the feedbak metroba....3rd dose ?...sweet, wait til 3 weeks!!.....she will be very pleased!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome....I think we'll use that..."Paravol will save your marriage'!!....mow the lawn, babysit....
haha...thanks for the feedbak metroba....3rd dose ?...sweet, wait til 3 weeks!!.....she will be very pleased!
Shes already verrrry pleased. She fell asleep within 2 minutes of finishing. I cant wait to see how great it is on the 3rd week. I also had a bigger load and multiple orgasms. I figured it would make the sex more pleasurable but I had no idea about the triple load Id have.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Shes already verrrry pleased. She fell asleep within 2 minutes of finishing. I cant wait to see how great it is on the 3rd week. I also had a bigger load and multiple orgasms. I figured it would make the sex more pleasurable but I had no idea about the triple load Id have.

honestly...week 3 i was going insane amounts....volume through the roof....like freakin my gf out volume..haha...you should read through some of the logs we did in the past on another site, hilarious stuff.
So what im say bro is....it gets better from here on out!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly...week 3 i was going insane amounts....volume through the roof....like freakin my gf out volume..haha...you should read through some of the logs we did in the past on another site, hilarious stuff.
So what im say bro is....it gets better from here on out!!
i cant wait to see what happens! i hope its just not too much. I almost threw my back out l:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ast night. good cardiohttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/6-27-04/thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks. well i was taking anevol and it put 18 pounds on me but i had chest pains but that was it. i dont think i want to take it again tho. the rage was too much for me. my gyno went away after a week into post cycle therapy. ive dropped about 11 pounds of fat..I think..I hope. My delts are the only thing that look like they have lost mass but everything thing else still looks great. cant wait to try havoc.
if you do the havoc, i strongly reccomend incarnate or something with cissus while on. i did a cycle of epi and still havent fully recovered. it dried my joints out something terrible.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
LOL i need to have someone put this on the website!!! lol
Great to hear!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you do the havoc, i strongly reccomend incarnate or something with cissus while on. i did a cycle of epi and still havent fully recovered. it dried my joints out something terrible.
I just got some Super Cissus so that should do the trick.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
metroba...im seriously looking into having your post added to the testimonials of the website....its really cool to hear things like that though... i know it can be frustrating trying to explain supplement useage and diet on sexual problems.
definitely check out our new product aspire36... stacked with paravol.... your wife will think you are a god. its insane

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba...im seriously looking into having your post added to the testimonials of the website....its really cool to hear things like that though... i know it can be frustrating trying to explain supplement useage and diet on sexual problems.
definitely check out our new product aspire36... stacked with paravol.... your wife will think you are a god. its insane
haha. thats awesome! I cant wait to get my sample of Aspire.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New additions

Almost done with week 2 of PCT. This is the revised stack. I really wanna try the Aspire. Can I still take it with this stack.

Paravol 2/2/2/2/2
Tamox 30/20/10 if necessary
Novedex XT 1/2/2/2/2/2
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2/2/2/2
Mass FX 3/4/4/4/0/0/3/4/4/4
Supercissus 5/4/3/2
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Cycle support 1 to 2 scoops a day

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yes....get that women ready

Almost done with week 2 of post cycle therapy. This is the revised stack. I really wanna try the Aspire. Can I still take it with this stack.

Paravol 2/2/2/2/2
Tamox 30/20/10 if necessary
Novedex XT 1/2/2/2/2/2
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2/2/2/2
Supercissus 5/4/3/2
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..shes a company perk...=)..i wish...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dropped the Novedex xt and reduce. I got my leviathan sample. I was wondering if this could be taken with my current stack. again the stack is:

Paravol 2/2/2/2/2
Tamox 40/30/20/10
Supercissus 5/4/3/2
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

thanks in advance. oh also I found a typo in the info on Leviathan on NP. Just in case you care.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dropped the Novedex xt and reduce. I got my leviathan sample. I was wondering if this could be taken with my current stack. again the stack is:

Paravol 2/2/2/2/2
Tamox 40/30/20/10
Supercissus 5/4/3/2
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

thanks in advance. oh also I found a typo in the info on Leviathan on NP. Just in case you care.
yes it can be taken with thAT stack...and thanks about the typo...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Metroba- Yes taking Leviathan with that is fine, just as John pointed out. Hope you like it bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried 1 felt a little something, took 2 i almost punched my mom in the face..haha jk..stuffs pretty awesome..ill be making a purchase tomorrow. thanks guys.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
tried 1 felt a little something, took 2 i almost punched my mom in the face..haha jk..stuffs pretty awesome..ill be making a purchase tomorrow. thanks guys.
LOL, thanks for the feedback! Glad you liked it!!

But don't hurt your mother!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question: Im having a temporary (I hope) libido loss big time the past 2 days. Can I up my dosage at all on the Paravol?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
quick question: Im having a temporary (I hope) libido loss big time the past 2 days. Can I up my dosage at all on the Paravol?

for sure, i mean you will go through your bottle a lil faster, but ive dosed 3, even 4 pills a day, with great results. Ryan has played with higher doses with great success aswell.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure, i mean you will go through your bottle a lil faster, but ive dosed 3, even 4 pills a day, with great results. Ryan has played with higher doses with great success aswell.
so if i chose 4 caps would i HAVE to spread them out or could i do 2 at a time. cant wait for aspire!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i spread mine out.....just a note that I never used paravol for libido, just for the fun volume effect..lol..maybe someone who has used it for libido may chime in...but 4 a day = lots of volume for me.
ps...you'll love aspire!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i spread mine out.....just a note that I never used paravol for libido, just for the fun volume effect..lol..maybe someone who has used it for libido may chime in...but 4 a day = lots of volume for me.
ps...you'll love aspire!
I took my 3rd pill and finally i woke up again. this stuff is awesome. ill be taking the forth before bed. when is aspire going to be available for purchase?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
new additions to stack

I know I know Im a supplement junkie but who isnt on here. here is my order for tonight. its being overnighted.
1x Poseidon By: Nimbus Nutrition
1x Leviathan By: Palo Alto Labs
1x AAKG Powder By: NutraPlanet
1x KWICK KARB™ (Waxy Maize Starch) By: NutraPlanet
1x Reset AD By: Palo Alto Labs

I will be starting the reset in 2-3 weeks. unless you guys think i would have better effects starting it now.

So again my changes:

Paravol 4/4/4/4/4/4
Torm 120/90 (switched from tamox to torm bc boys wouldnt go back to normal and libido probs. also only 1.5 weeks of torm bc im starting epi in 1.5 or 2 weeks. wish me luck)
Mass FX 3/4/5/5/0/0/3/4/5/5
Supercissus 5/4/3/2
Powerfull 6/6/6/6/6/6/6
AP+KWICK KARB+AAKG (3gpre/3gpowo) 4/4/4/4/4/4 and beyond
Poseidon+Excell cocktail before/during/after wo
Leviathan 4/4/4/4
Reset 2/2/2/2

P.S. I talked 4 people intp buying reset today..thought you guys might like that.

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I took my 3rd pill and finally i woke up again. this stuff is awesome. ill be taking the forth before bed. when is aspire going to be available for purchase?
very shorty my friend...=)..

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey Metroba.....I have personally been taking 4 caps of Paravol a day. I usually take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. If you want you could space each one out throughout the day, or take 2 at time twice a day. I have definitely noticed a difference in volume from 2 caps to 4 caps. I'm considering dropping to down to 3 caps a day to see how it effects my volume. But I'm not sure about the libido effects because I already have a very high libido.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
very shorty my friend...=)..
First week of June it will be for sale. I'm not sure when the e-retailers will have it up on their sites though. Nutraplanet is pretty quick about getting it up, so look for it in the first week of June. One of us at PAL will make an announcement when it is available.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First week of June it will be for sale. I'm not sure when the e-retailers will have it up on their sites though. Nutraplanet is pretty quick about getting it up, so look for it in the first week of June. One of us at PAL will make an announcement when it is available.
ill def be picking up a bottle or two. thanks

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh fo sho!!..haha...yes man, its strong though, make sure your lady friend is accessible!
Im soo pumped on this. especially since i have leviathan running threw my veins. which explains why im posting repys every 2 minutes:type: . so sorry for that.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Im soo pumped on this. especially since i have leviathan running threw my veins. which explains why im posting repys every 2 minutes:type: . so sorry for that.
hahaha...no worries brutha....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So about the reset? should i wait to take it for awhile or would i have better results throwing it into the mix now?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay an update in case you guys are interested. Took 1 leviathan 30 mins later i was feeln a "high". 30 mins after the leviathan took 1 reset and 30 later I was feeling really good. 30 mins from that point took another leviathan. I love how much work i get done as i have been behind at work. oh ive also been sipping a poseidon/aakg/powerade cocktail. all together this is a better high than ive had with illegal drugs back in my crazy days. Ive been checking my heart rate everyday a couple times a day and yesterday it was in the 60-70s throughout the day. today, after the leviathan, my heart rate is in the 50-60s. I thought it would be higher it having caffeine and all. anyone know whats going on?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay an update in case you guys are interested. Took 1 leviathan 30 mins later i was feeln a "high". 30 mins after the leviathan took 1 reset and 30 later I was feeling really good. 30 mins from that point took another leviathan. I love how much work i get done as i have been behind at work. oh ive also been sipping a poseidon/aakg/powerade cocktail. all together this is a better high than ive had with illegal drugs back in my crazy days. Ive been checking my heart rate everyday a couple times a day and yesterday it was in the 60-70s throughout the day. today, after the leviathan, my heart rate is in the 50-60s. I thought it would be higher it having caffeine and all. anyone know whats going on?
yeah, you're on better quality drugs,lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my libido is gone again and has been for a week. for my wifes sake im thinking of throwing some Hyperdrol x2 into the mix.
Is Hx2+MXT+Torm+leviathan=too much test? thanks