Leviathan

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Leviathan

OK, I just read something that scares me. Apparently DIM decreases DHT. I've had low DHT in the past and it was not a fun thing at all (libido loss). I just ordered Leviathan, but now I'm leary of it because of this finding:

Entrez PubMed

2. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    OK, I just read something that scares me. Apparently DIM decreases DHT. I've had low DHT in the past and it was not a fun thing at all (libido loss). I just ordered Leviathan, but now I'm leary of it because of this finding:

Entrez PubMed
    The levels of DIM in Leviathan are not high enough to significantly lower DHT levels. Also, the high level of yohimbine hcl and tribulus wound counter any possible drop in libido. We also used DIM in Paravol... and i dont think anyone has ever mentioned a libido problem while taking Paravol

Also, most people have commented on an increase in libido while taking Leviathan... no one has mentioned any drop
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    The levels of DIM in Leviathan are not high enough to significantly lower DHT levels. Also, the high level of yohimbine hcl and tribulus wound counter any possible drop in libido. We also used DIM in Paravol... and i dont think anyone has ever mentioned a libido problem while taking Paravol

Also, most people have commented on an increase in libido while taking Leviathan... no one has mentioned any drop
    Good answer Dave!
    •   

4. Superman
    Answers

So I took 2 caps from my sample and damn its got me goin right now, definitely liking the clean energy pick up.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    So I took 2 caps from my sample and damn its got me goin right now, definitely liking the clean energy pick up.
    awesome manu...im a month in...and stil gettin that same kick!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP or Leviathan?
    By edvanp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:38 AM
  2. Leviathan is now ready for shipment at the Planet!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:26 AM