leviathan

waytogd

waytogd

Awards
I'm a police recruit in training and I would like to know if there is anything in this product that would cause me to fail a drug test? I ordered a sample and I took the first one this morning, but after reading the thread about PEA, I have some concerns about the ingredients in this product. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm a police recruit in training and I would like to know if there is anything in this product that would cause me to fail a drug test? I ordered a sample and I took the first one this morning, but after reading the thread about PEA, I have some concerns about the ingredients in this product. Any help would be great. Thanks again.
Find out everything they test for and double check, but I'm pretty sure nothing would interfere. They might check for higher levels of caffeine, but the daily servings of leviathan have about 300mg, which is not very high. If you are worried you can bring the bottle with you to the testing site and show them what you are using, which is legal, this way you will avoid confusion.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
From my knowledge, they will test for narcotic use and other illicit/controlled substances... where is your concern?

I wouldnt worry about levels of caffeine like buckeye mentioned... most of my friends who have been in the academy were regular stimulant abusers to stay awake

waytogd

waytogd

Awards
Thanks, I guess i'm just being paranoid. Come to far to get thrown out over a supplement.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I guess i'm just being paranoid. Come to far to get thrown out over a supplement.
i completely understand that... its a long process to get hired and/or sponsored for the academy... dont want to throw that away for something trivial... good luck man!