My Reset AD feedback, after just 2 days

  1. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    My Reset AD feedback, after just 2 days


    Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

    My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

    Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

    Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.

  2. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hrdgain,
    awesome feedback. I know its early but this is very exciting news for sure!
    Will you be logging your progress?...if not keep us updated brother, this supp could help alot of people.

    best of luck
    john



    Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

    My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

    Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

    Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.
  3. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

    "I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

    If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

    I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it

    I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    great!..ill check it out..good luck..keep us posted on your progress


    Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

    "I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

    If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

    I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it

    I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.
  5. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?
  6. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    52.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?
    Sure, you can definitely take ALCAR with Reset. Its a nootropic, and not really a stim.
  7. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    Nice, i'll start ... now, i just happen to have some on me. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
  8. New Member
    jcratty75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    25.07%

    So you can use Reset AD while on stims ??
  9. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    So you can use Reset AD while on stims ??
    yup....!!!
  10. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

    either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.
  11. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

    either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.
    awesome!
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    man im glad to hear your results. i just ordered reset today!
  13. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man im glad to hear your results. i just ordered reset today!
    wooohooo...thanks for the support bigt....cant wait for feedback!
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    man stop thanking me. i just tell it like it is. if it sucks ill tell ya. so far i should be thanking you, your products rock. i will never buy ergopharm again.
  15. New Member
    hrdgain81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    2308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    95.03%

    Ok, so its a little premature, but i restarted the e/c stack, and some left over stizm today, after just a week lay off. Gonna put Reset to the test.

    Here is how I'm dosing

    8:30 - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
    11 - 1 stizm (half dose)
    2pm - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
    5:30 - 1 stizm

    Feeling good on it so far, the stim effects are kinda mild thus far, but i'm not using much of either of the stims each dose.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why do my Quads Cramp Up after Leg Day
    By dreamcrusher in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:14 PM
  2. reset AD after extensive adderall use
    By heebs10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in