My Reset AD feedback, after just 2 days

1. Registered User
    Answers

My Reset AD feedback, after just 2 days

Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.

2. Registered User
    Answers

hrdgain,
    awesome feedback. I know its early but this is very exciting news for sure!
    Will you be logging your progress?...if not keep us updated brother, this supp could help alot of people.

best of luck
    john

Quote Originally Posted by hrdgain81 View Post
    Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

"I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it

I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

great!..ill check it out..good luck..keep us posted on your progress

To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

"I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it

I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?
    Sure, you can definitely take ALCAR with Reset. Its a nootropic, and not really a stim.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Nice, i'll start ... now, i just happen to have some on me. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

So you can use Reset AD while on stims ??
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    So you can use Reset AD while on stims ??
    yup....!!!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.
    awesome!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

man im glad to hear your results. i just ordered reset today!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man im glad to hear your results. i just ordered reset today!
    wooohooo...thanks for the support bigt....cant wait for feedback!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

man stop thanking me. i just tell it like it is. if it sucks ill tell ya. so far i should be thanking you, your products rock. i will never buy ergopharm again.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, so its a little premature, but i restarted the e/c stack, and some left over stizm today, after just a week lay off. Gonna put Reset to the test.

Here is how I'm dosing

8:30 - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
    11 - 1 stizm (half dose)
    2pm - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
    5:30 - 1 stizm

Feeling good on it so far, the stim effects are kinda mild thus far, but i'm not using much of either of the stims each dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why do my Quads Cramp Up after Leg Day
    By dreamcrusher in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:14 PM
  2. reset AD after extensive adderall use
    By heebs10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 03:29 PM