My Reset AD feedback, after just 2 days

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hrdgain,
awesome feedback. I know its early but this is very exciting news for sure!
Will you be logging your progress?...if not keep us updated brother, this supp could help alot of people.

best of luck
john

Short back story, I was an idiot when i was younger, used the e/c stack far to much, and dropped amazing amounts of fat. Fast forward a year and I have "chronic fatique", and severly depleated adrenals.

My usual now is if I use stims its less then 3 times a week, or for e/c I'll use 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but even that is almost unbarable when I come off.

Anyway, i did 2 weeks e/c, ending on saterday the 5th. I left my Reset AD at home by accident, and could get to it till monday, my life sucked on sunday, i could only keep my eyes open for a few hours at a time, and I couldnt focus on anything.

Monday morning was the complete oposite, I took one upon waking, and another around 2pm. I have had no problems being tired at all thus far, and I had a good deal of energy in the gym yesteday too. The trend continues today, This stuff is amazing, peroid.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

"I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it :rofl:

I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great!..ill check it out..good luck..keep us posted on your progress

To be honest, it would be a very short log. you would have one post a day saying

"I feel normal, energy was good, I love this stuff"

If anything changes I will definately post about it, its freaking amazing though, I have more energy now then i've had in a long long time. And at only 2 caps a day.

I have to reserve some judgement though, mine is a special case, I dont know what this stuff would do for someone who doesnt have my perticular problem, and I havent used it while on any stims yet, I'm kinda scared to. I fly off of 10mg ephedra 100mg caffiene, so if this makes it more potent, I dont want anything to do with it :rofl:

I am also a regular at bb.net, I posted a review over there if you guys want to check it out, here.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
quick question on this, if i throw in alcar, which gives me a stim like bump, will that effect this at all? I know alcar isnt exactly a stim per say, but I love that stuff and I want to use it since i"m starting heavy cardio now. What do you guys think?
Sure, you can definitely take ALCAR with Reset. Its a nootropic, and not really a stim.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Nice, i'll start ... now, i just happen to have some on me. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 1.2grams of alcar, with my second dose of Reset AD yesterday, and again this morning with my first dose. There maybe a little synergy between the two, the alcar does seem to have a little extra kick, but nothing real pronounced, could just be placebo.

either way i'm liking it, nice bridge between e/c cycles.
awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man im :goodpost: glad to hear your results. i just ordered reset today!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man stop thanking me. i just tell it like it is. if it sucks ill tell ya. so far i should be thanking you, your products rock. i will never buy ergopharm again. :head:

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Ok, so its a little premature, but i restarted the e/c stack, and some left over stizm today, after just a week lay off. Gonna put Reset to the test.

Here is how I'm dosing

8:30 - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
11 - 1 stizm (half dose)
2pm - 1 reset, 100mg caffiene, 10mg ephedra
5:30 - 1 stizm

Feeling good on it so far, the stim effects are kinda mild thus far, but i'm not using much of either of the stims each dose.