Who has used Paravol?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got 2 bottles of Paravol, but cant use them, due to keeping STRICLY to Bobo's plan here. But I was curious to who has used it, and what have you seen from it?

Share all the "Sticky" details dammit!!!

Adams

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
if you wanna see a few rediculously detailed logs pm me..haha

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of parvol on its way why can't you take it i have been searching for some info also not much hope i did not waste my money.just seems weird cant take somthing for inproved sex on any kind of diet but i am not to bright:stick:.any body that has used it the feed back or any info would be greatly apricated thanks.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a bottle of parvol on its way why can't you take it i have been searching for some info also not much hope i did not waste my money.just seems weird cant take somthing for inproved sex on any kind of diet but i am not to bright:stick:.any body that has used it the feed back or any info would be greatly apricated thanks.
Its not that you "CAN'T", its that I am just following EXACTLY what he tells me to eat, when to eat it. Including the supplements on the guideline. I'm just not going to stray from what he had layed out, that is all.

Adams

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

PM sent bro

john

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks but when i click on the links it says faield attempt or somthing damn i wanted to read them.why is there not a lot of logs or info don,t really even know what it is muscle builder,test booster,fat burn, or what i just ordered because seen on the one or to logs i could find sayed improved sex and it was on sale so i taught what the hell.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
here bro I took this from the FAQ for Paravol

Paravol in an all natural sexual enhancement supplement designed specifically for athletes, body builders, and people coming off of an anabolic cycle. Paravol has been shown to help men with uneven testosterone levels regain there sexual prowess.

Whether you’ve just finished a cycle, or you’re a regular guy who wants to perform better in the bedroom, Paravol will guarantee you a level of performance beyond your wildest expectations. The culmination of 2 years of scientific study has resulted in the production of Paravol the worlds first hardcore sexual enhancement product.

Q. How does Paravol work?
Paravol volume enhancer works by naturally raising quality semen production and the overall potency and fertility of the sperm. By increasing the volume of the seminal fluid in the ejaculation, Paravol causes multiple contractions in the penis during orgasm. These additional contractions and volume produce longer, more pleasurable orgasms and larger, more explosive loads. Paravol is a phenomenal new concept in the science of male sexual performance and pleasure.

Q. How long does it take for Paravol to begin working?
You should start to notice the powerful effects of Paravol with in 7 days of first use. The synergistic properties of Paravol allows for your body to naturally begin producing larger quantities of seminal volume thus producing multiple contractions during orgasms and an overall more pleasurable sexual experience.

Typically, most men have noticed an increase in sex drive within 5 days and an increase in volume towards the 7th day. The longer you take Paravol, the more dramatic the effects. Most men experience great results within 4 weeks of taking Paravol. The 6th week typically produces the most dramatic results.

Q. How do you take Paravol?
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule 2 times daily. Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening. For optimal results you should maintain use of Paravol for at least eight weeks. Each bottle is a 30 Day supply at normal dosing.

Q. Do I need to ‘Cycle’ Paravol
It is not required to cycle Paravol. We do suggest that if you take it for longer than 5 or 6 months, you take a 1 month break. Your body will typically build a tolerance to anything you take daily. By breaking the tolerance with a cycle off, Paravol will be more effective in your system.

Q. Does Paravol Cause Gyno
No.

Q.Can I take Paravol for post cycle therapy?
We suggest that you take Paravol with post cycle therapy, but Paravol should not be the only prouct you take for a PCT regimine. Taking Paravol with PCT has helped many men to restore their underactive libidos following an anabolic or prohormone cycle.

I’ve never taken an anabolic cycle, can I still take Paravol
Yes. Paravol does not require past anabolic use to produce results. Most people who have not taken an anabolic product will respond little faster since their hormone levels are more balanced.

Q: Are there any side-effects?
No. Paravol is a completely natural-herbal supplement. There are no pharmaceutical or stimulant ingredients in Paravol that could raise your blood pressure or make you jittery, irritable, or uncomfortable

Any further Question feel free to ask...if im not here Buckeyemuscle or Dave can help =)

John

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man really glade i oredered know wife will be happy also just hope it don,t cause pe for me that can be a problem for me on some stuff like that.thanks that really answered a lot of my questions would still like to hear from some people you have taken it and how well it work for diffrent people.thanks for going throu all the trouble to answer my question:goodpost:

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tried the other link also that you pm me still says server not found maybe my computer or somthing thanks any: :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
benjiman, hey man this is good stuff, im on 3rd month. this also stacks well with leviathan which has test boosters added. should start working in about 5 days but it keeps getting better and better and better. ask john or dave about saving some money, both are decent guys to deal with.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks bigt.yea i am interrested in seeing how there products work have a shipment of parvol,posedion.hopefully will be hear tommorow:head:was going to also get some incarnate for my achy achy joints but went with prima force cisscus cheaper and lot more good feedback. but probally because incarnate is so new but really wanted to try it but just did not oh well maybe next time. did not know what that other thing in incarnate did other than the cisscus i think it is beatine hci or something but probally after being out a while if it gets good feedback reviews i will probally oreder it next time. ecpecially if the other palo alto labs products i am trying for the first time work well for me or i can get the incarnate for the same price as the cisscus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
beta alanine- its the new wonder drug. they got a package deal ask john, dave or buckeye about it. i really think your going to like paravol-if i go 1 day without a nut, oh well i dont think i could anyways. im 48 and i go twice a day most days. paravol is king.:pose: :chick: :thumbsup: sorry got sex on the brain lately. its almost as bad as puberty-but a whole lot better. long live the king.!!!!!!!!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...bigt is working towards being our new spokesperson!..lol...awesome though man thanks for the feedback...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive tried a lot of supps, some worked some didnt. i dont b.s if something is crap i say so. if i praise your product its because it worked. keep up the good work. cant wait till fri. so i can order reset, only pal supp i havent tried. im getting better strength gains off incarnate and anabolic switch than i did on epi.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
ive tried a lot of supps, some worked some didnt. i dont b.s if something is crap i say so. if i praise your product its because it worked. keep up the good work. cant wait till fri. so i can order reset, only pal supp i havent tried. im getting better strength gains off incarnate and anabolic switch than i did on epi.
Nice, I'm glad to hear that. We've got something in the works that will stack VERY nicely with Incarnate :head: .....but thats all I can say :p

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
buckeye glade to hear that am very interrested in the incarnate almost ordered some with my order that will be hear today:head: but went with prima force cicssus for my achy joints and cheaper but am going to get incarnate with my next order maybe the mistrey product to stack with it will be out by then;) .