Reset AD - who has used it?

R3d

R3d

Awards
Without being sponsored by Palo Alto Labs and giving me a biased reviews?

I've been a non-responder to many, many supplements (and I've never taken anything other than a crap load of caffeine before taking these other stimulants). I've also been a non-responder to non-stimulants (Anabolic pump).

I have over 6 symptoms of adrenal fatigue and I'm about to schedule to see the doctor. But I am curious of Reset AD would do many any good.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Without being sponsored by Palo Alto Labs and giving me a biased reviews?

I've been a non-responder to many, many supplements (and I've never taken anything other than a crap load of caffeine before taking these other stimulants). I've also been a non-responder to non-stimulants (Anabolic pump).

I have over 6 symptoms of adrenal fatigue and I'm about to schedule to see the doctor. But I am curious of Reset AD would do many any good.
Reset AD was put out to market last week, so everyone who ordered it will currently be in their first few days of supplementation, so there are not any full reviews available yet other than what I could furnish you with.

Its always a good idea to talk to your doctor, I would never tell you not to.

Reset AD was forumulated to provide your adrenal glands with the proper nutrients to help relieve it from stress and allow it to return to normal function. Along with Reset AD, the main thing you need to do is stop taking a crap load of caffeine, and work your way down to healthy levels.

R3d

R3d

Awards
I didn't realize it was a newly released supplement. I haven't been here in over 2 months.

How long would you expect it to take (do what it's said to do)?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize it was a newly released supplement. I haven't been here in over 2 months.

How long would you expect it to take (do what it's said to do)?
it depends on what shape your adrenals are in. it can take years to recover from fully shut down adrenals. the symptoms of adrenal fatigue can be diagnosed as many other things as well. there are also many factors that contribute to adrenal stress so its pretty tricky to cure without running many tests.

300Fan

Awards
what kind of tests can be done to see how bad they are?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
To be honest it is typically the type situation where a doc would hear your case and recommend changes without any tests. The worse the effects of adrenal fatigue you suffer from, typically will identify the level of adrenal fatigue you have.

symptoms:
Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours.
Middle of the Afternoon "Low"
Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
Burst of Energy around 6pm
Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am.
Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
Muscular Weakness and declining endurance
Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep

I suffered from it last year, and believe me, your whole life is painful and everything gets put on hold. It feels like a heavy head cold that you cannot shake for weeks or months.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I suffered from it last year, and believe me, your whole life is painful and everything gets put on hold. It feels like a heavy head cold that you cannot shake for weeks or months.
you got that right on the money. OMG does it suck! its gets way too hard to find motivation to do anything and you just always feel "off." another symptom i noticed is lack of emotions/feelings. nothing would make me very happy, sad, angry, etc. it was like my brain was getting a signal to feel a certain way but it was a weak signal.

luckily, i took it upon myself to research all the possible reasons for the symptoms causing me to make lifestyle changes. for me specifically, it got worse before it got better but i feel great nowadays and never plan to stress my adrenals to the extent that i have in the past. it is one issue that is overlooked and needs much more attention.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is looking promising........... but then again, so is Incarnate!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lanbane thanks for the kind words....Im a huge fan of Incarnate, always loved ba, but the added cissus is great.
You guys @ AN are definetly coming out with amazing products aswell...ive said it before, but love all the innovation the new supp companys are coming up with over the past little bit....

300Fan

Awards
I purchased a bottle from nutraplanet

I wake up mon-fri at 530am, and work till 530pm

GYM: Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat

I have school mon & wed 620pm - 920pm
School also Sat 840am-12pm, Sun 820am - 12pm

As u can tell i get very tired... If anything ill be the one to notice anything! haha

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a bottle from nutraplanet

I wake up mon-fri at 530am, and work till 530pm

GYM: Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat

I have school mon & wed 620pm - 920pm
School also Sat 840am-12pm, Sun 820am - 12pm

As u can tell i get very tired... If anything ill be the one to notice anything! haha
Wow, sounds pretty rough....Reset should be a great asset to your supplement aresnal. Do you use a lot of stims to get through your hectic lifestyle?

300Fan

Awards
Wow, sounds pretty rough....Reset should be a great asset to your supplement aresnal. Do you use a lot of stims to get through your hectic lifestyle?
I havent taken alot* of supplements for awhile...

Last year i was in terrible shape, I was at the point of drinking 3 REDLINE drinks during english class and feeling nothing. Coffee does absolutely NOTHING for me, or caffeine in general.

Just weird stuff... Im starting my havoc cycle May 1st, so im going to preload this stuff now so, maybe it will help in the long run? :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD was put out to market last week, so everyone who ordered it will currently be in their first few days of supplementation, so there are not any full reviews available yet other than what I could furnish you with.

Its always a good idea to talk to your doctor, I would never tell you not to.

Reset AD was forumulated to provide your adrenal glands with the proper nutrients to help relieve it from stress and allow it to return to normal function. Along with Reset AD, the main thing you need to do is stop taking a crap load of caffeine, and work your way down to healthy levels.
So should Reset AD be used alongside our typical stims (while phasing the stimulants out or to lower dosages)? Or should we cut the use of stimulants entirely?

I am in the middle of a cut right now (taking increasing amounts of ephedrine, chocamine, and yohimbine), and am thinking of using this product post-contest for some adrenal therapy, but would like to continue using stims in the morning (I like to lift WAY EARLY) to get me up and moving for my workouts.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
So should Reset AD be used alongside our typical stims (while phasing the stimulants out or to lower dosages)? Or should we cut the use of stimulants entirely?

I am in the middle of a cut right now (taking increasing amounts of ephedrine, chocamine, and yohimbine), and am thinking of using this product post-contest for some adrenal therapy, but would like to continue using stims in the morning (I like to lift WAY EARLY) to get me up and moving for my workouts.
Its up to you, it was designed to be used in both situations. Since you will be using stimulants in conjunction with Reset, it will help to fight adrenal fatigue while your using them.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its up to you, it was designed to be used in both situations. Since you will be using stimulants in conjunction with Reset, it will help to fight adrenal fatigue while your using them.
Very cool. Thanks for your help. I'll be planning on trying this some time in June. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Thanks for your help. I'll be planning on trying this some time in June. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Thanks, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Good luck!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well right now, my big concern is how powerful Reset-AD will be. Since I'm going to be tapering down my stim dosages, I am worried about how much to taper down by. I don't want to end up tapering too little and get 'cracked out' while I'm at the gym.

Would you say a 20-25% decrease in stim dosages to start, and 20% decreases each following week until I'm down to a more acceptable range?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Well right now, my big concern is how powerful Reset-AD will be. Since I'm going to be tapering down my stim dosages, I am worried about how much to taper down by. I don't want to end up tapering too little and get 'cracked out' while I'm at the gym.

Would you say a 20-25% decrease in stim dosages to start, and 20% decreases each following week until I'm down to a more acceptable range?
Are you planning on taking 2 or 3 Reset AD caps a day?

Are you going to continue to use the same stims (E, Y, and Chocamine)?

If your just going to be using caffeine, then I would think 200-250 mg pre workout would be sufficient, while still letting Reset AD support your adrenal fatigue.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was probably gonna take about 500mg chocamine pre-workout, and that's it for the day. I also plan on taking maximum dosage of Reset-AD. Too much you think?

Thanks again for all your help. :)

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Was probably gonna take about 500mg chocamine pre-workout, and that's it for the day. I also plan on taking maximum dosage of Reset-AD. Too much you think?

Thanks again for all your help. :)
That sounds perfect, 500mg of chocamine pre with 3 caps of Reset spaced out through the day (1 of them pre workout).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, that's prolly what I'll do.

Thanks again for all you're help. PA Labs definitely has some standup representation.

300Fan

Awards

I dont think you should worry about that. You will most likely feel the way you did the first time you took the "supplement". As my previous example of the drink REDLINE. The first time i drank it, i was cold and shaking non stop for an hour or so... But, as mentioned i can down 2 bottles and have another later with no affect. So, in general just know your limit and u will be fine.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
you got that right on the money. OMG does it suck! its gets way too hard to find motivation to do anything and you just always feel "off." another symptom i noticed is lack of emotions/feelings. nothing would make me very happy, sad, angry, etc. it was like my brain was getting a signal to feel a certain way but it was a weak signal.

luckily, i took it upon myself to research all the possible reasons for the symptoms causing me to make lifestyle changes. for me specifically, it got worse before it got better but i feel great nowadays and never plan to stress my adrenals to the extent that i have in the past. it is one issue that is overlooked and needs much more attention.
Same here.. i fumbled onto a thread on Adrenal Fatigue, and I instantly realized what I had been doing to myself. I cut off stims for 6 months straight, made some drastic lifestyle changes, and put my recovery (sleep) as my number1 priority in life. Quite often, many of us make bb'ing #1, but without sleep and diet, lifting hurts more than it helps. The Insomnia i had from AF was dehabilitating, and just added to the stress in my life. Most nights I was lucky to be able to get more than 3 hours of sleep. Brain just wouldnt shut off from running on overdrive.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just seeking clarification: 100% fine for females to use as well?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards

I have experianced all those Symtoms in the past and still fo to some extent.

If you don't mind, What changes did you make/ what worked to help "Get Better"?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Personally I took a few weeks off from lifting (heavy... light weights and low intensity cardio can help), ZERO stims, took a 15min power-nap in the afternoon (helped to alieviate stress midday), ate better, quit drinking, stopped going out at night, watched less tv and read a book for an hour a night, and relaxed in a dark room at night. My biggest problem was the related insomnia which took WEEKS to fix. I strongly believe that Reset AD would have helped me to recover faster, but it hadnt been created yet... and I will never get to use it because I will never get to that point again.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

i always trained really high volume and realized that overtraining can play its role in adrenal downregulation. i cut back on volume severly and started taking days off from the gym (i used to train everyday with no days off).

2nd, and probably most importantly, i controlled my sleep/wake cycle. before, i averaged 4-5 hours of sleep and always took a nap after work. i now realize how this can screw up your brain chemistry so i started getting to sleep earlier and making it a priority to get a minimum of 8 straight hours of sleep. i cannot stress how important sleep and relaxation is in this situation. taking midday naps longer than 15-20 minutes isnt a good idea IMO.

CNS stimulants were limited to occassional use instead of everyday at a lower dosage. i really cleaned up my diet incorporating bocolli, green beans, or spinach in every meal and eliminated all artificial ingredients from my diet. im sure this was more of a self rewarding boost but it helped.

its not easy making these changes and it got a little worse before it got better. however, it was totally worth it and i never plan on abusing stims again.