Hats Off to Palo Alto Labs!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i just read an article that related the possibility of creatine supplementation to treat or slow down the the effects of Parkinson's disease. Appararently, there has been evidence in rats to support this so the government is launching a research project to explore the possibilities for humans. and who do you think will be supplying the purified creatine for these trials of 1,000+ subjects?

thats right, PALO ALTO LABS!!!:clap2: the article then stated how palo alto has been testing creatine against the nerve disorders Huntington’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. i am very impressed with this news. nice to see supplement companies make big contributions towards corporate social responsibility. this gives me more reason to buy your supplements as i know some profits are being used for these causes. thanks palo alto, and keep up the good work!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i just read an article that related the possibility of creatine supplementation to treat or slow down the the effects of Parkinson's disease. Appararently, there has been evidence in rats to support this so the government is launching a research project to explore the possibilities for humans. and who do you think will be supplying the purified creatine for these trials of 1,000+ subjects?

thats right, PALO ALTO LABS!!!:clap2: the article then stated how palo alto has been testing creatine against the nerve disorders Huntington’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. i am very impressed with this news. nice to see supplement companies make big contributions towards corporate social responsibility. this gives me more reason to buy your supplements as i know some profits are being used for these causes. thanks palo alto, and keep up the good work!

This is a great study and I wish we could take credit for this but it is being conducted by the University of Stanford located in Palo Alto, CA. It really is an interesting study though!!!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
This is a great study and I wish we could take credit for this but it is being conducted by the University of Stanford located in Palo Alto, CA. It really is an interesting study though!!!
Very good job with this great contribution Dave:thumbsup:

Good luck with the sales of the solid products:hammer:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
oops, my mistake:eek: guess i got too excited when i glanced at the article. i read that palo alto was to supply the purified creatine and i tried putting 2 and 2 together. looks like my math skills need work:icon_lol:

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
oops, my mistake:eek: guess i got too excited when i glanced at the article. i read that palo alto was to supply the purified creatine and i tried putting 2 and 2 together. looks like my math skills need work:icon_lol:
GIVE ME BACK MY CONGRATS.. I HATE YOUR JOKES WANNABEBULK !!:icon_lol:

Anyways the products ARE STILL SOLID Dave:thumbsup:

This is the last time you are kidding me WBB!! Any shows coming up soon WBB?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
GIVE ME BACK MY CONGRATS.. I HATE YOUR JOKES WANNABEBULK !!:icon_lol:

Anyways the products ARE STILL SOLID Dave:thumbsup:

This is the last time you are kidding me WBB!! Any shows coming up soon WBB?
haha, sorry about that. it wont happen again... for at least a week:D

anyways, i had to throw in the towel on my scheduled june 2nd show because a good friend is getting married that day out of town. im looking for other competitions for late summer that are somewhat close in location.

riquee, do you got any shows in the works this year?

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
haha, sorry about that. it wont happen again... for at least a week:D

anyways, i had to throw in the towel on my scheduled june 2nd show because a good friend is getting married that day out of town. im looking for other competitions for late summer that are somewhat close in location.

riquee, do you got any shows in the works this year?
So you are not gonna make lots of money this summer if you keep missing the shows:(

The only shows I give are in the bedrooms with the bonitas:D

I do not bodybuild to serious.. just on and off, to keep the athletic look with not too much mass..cause I Like to be able to do the salsa and samba :lol:..

Are you going to meet your goals this summer? any great supp's in the cupboard?

Greets from Amsterdam:afro: