Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i was taking pw/poseidon for 3 days and kept waiting for the flush or tingling effect-nothing. on day 4 added incarnate, whew. the effect of drinking 2 scoops each of poseidon/pw, and taking 3 incarnate was nothing short of intense, and the 3 after w/o, serious. there must be some serious synergy going on with these supps. btw im a pal ,believer taking all their stufff but reset and thats next. i buy all my own supps and dont ask for freebies so this is unsolicited.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Glad to hear that even more people are being wow'ed by the seemingly mundane ingredients in poseidon, there's definitely something special about the synergy they create. Reminds me of that old commercial, "There's somethin' in the gravy!"

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
well i was taking pw/poseidon for 3 days and kept waiting for the flush or tingling effect-nothing. on day 4 added incarnate, whew. the effect of drinking 2 scoops each of poseidon/pw, and taking 3 incarnate was nothing short of intense, and the 3 after w/o, serious. there must be some serious synergy going on with these supps. btw im a pal ,believer taking all their stufff but reset and thats next. i buy all my own supps and dont ask for freebies so this is unsolicited.
bigt.. thanks for the support!!! keep the feedback coming on this stack.. i think you will get some great results. PW and Poseidon are qualtiy products. This stack with Incarnate should really kick your work outs into highGear:squat:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
bigt
I get same rush and intense flush with poseidon and incarnate post workout, I love it!!!!
thanks for the feedback and support bro, keep us updated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it keeps getting better, the cissus must be kicking in. my workouts are getting stronger without the joint pain in my left forearm. i cant say pain is totally gone but its enough relief to feel good about. i cant take incarnate and not feel like working out. really gives me a energized feeling. it is like getting a legal buzz.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it keeps getting better, the cissus must be kicking in. my workouts are getting stronger without the joint pain in my left forearm. i cant say pain is totally gone but its enough relief to feel good about. i cant take incarnate and not feel like working out. really gives me a energized feeling. it is like getting a legal buzz.
Glad incarnate is working for you!! think it has a chance to do some good things for people.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback Bigt! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this stack is incredible. hurt my left forearm while on epi cycle and had to go light on weights. now im 2 weeks into pct and this stack is killing the gains i made on epi. i which i would have been on this stack during cycle, i believe gains would have been amazing. btw i got my leviathan in the mail today and will add that to the stack. oh yeah starting 3rd month on paravol, but thats another story. PAL i am a very satisfied customer. will add reset ad to next order. you must have got the right ratio of cissus because i am now able to add weights for first time since hurting forearm. thanks dave for tolerating my impatience with the leviathan.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
this stack is incredible. hurt my left forearm while on epi cycle and had to go light on weights. now im 2 weeks into post cycle therapy and this stack is killing the gains i made on epi. i which i would have been on this stack during cycle, i believe gains would have been amazing. btw i got my leviathan in the mail today and will add that to the stack. oh yeah starting 3rd month on paravol, but thats another story. PAL i am a very satisfied customer. will add reset ad to next order. you must have got the right ratio of cissus because i am now able to add weights for first time since hurting forearm. thanks dave for tolerating my impatience with the leviathan.
GREAT to hear man.. no problemo!

3rd month of paravol!!???!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I bet theres some good stories right there!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this stack is incredible. hurt my left forearm while on epi cycle and had to go light on weights. now im 2 weeks into post cycle therapy and this stack is killing the gains i made on epi. i which i would have been on this stack during cycle, i believe gains would have been amazing. btw i got my leviathan in the mail today and will add that to the stack. oh yeah starting 3rd month on paravol, but thats another story. PAL i am a very satisfied customer. will add reset ad to next order. you must have got the right ratio of cissus because i am now able to add weights for first time since hurting forearm. thanks dave for tolerating my impatience with the leviathan.

Yeah im seriously telling alot of my friends to use Incarnate for their cycles and post cycles because of how good my joints feel from the cissus. 3rd month of Paravol!!..haha....verrrry nice...poor girlfriend...lol...Glad you got the Leviathan, im sure you'll love it. Keep us updated bro, and thanks again for the support

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Excellent feed back! Thanks for posting thebigT! :thumbsup:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks workin, at 25 bucks poseidon will be a staple. hey john dont tell my wife about my "girlfriend",just kidding. i told mt wife mynew found hyper-sex drive was because she was looking so hot, keep aking her if she lost weight/been working out. i think its took 10 years off her. not to mention what its doing for me. can you say rise and shine.:pose: :run:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks workin, at 25 bucks poseidon will be a staple. hey john dont tell my wife about my "girlfriend",just kidding. i told mt wife mynew found hyper-sex drive was because she was looking so hot, keep aking her if she lost weight/been working out. i think its took 10 years off her. not to mention what its doing for me. can you say rise and shine.:pose: :run:
haha..nice ...love it man...great feedback bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok update, adding leviathan to mix increased the tingle even more. i havent felt this good in 20 years. since i stopped buying my "supps" from a guy named tony. hahaha:djparty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got a biiig yard and with work and a busy schedule i let it go too long. yesterday i took 3 incarnate, 2 leviathan and whipped up some poseidon, purple wraath. i have an old 6.5 horsepower manual mower and since i wasnt going to the gym i decided to put on my old 20 pound ankle weights. man it took me 1.5 hours to cut that damn grass. my legs felt like rubber when i was done, took them off and felt like i could jump 10 feet my legs felt so light. at any rate i thought i was going to pay for that today. guess what i just got up and i feel great. btw some mexicans roofing a house next door were watching me wearing my ankle weights and cutting grass, at first i think they thought i was loco. but in the end i think i had their respect. btw ill be 49 in sept. those ankle weights are 20 each.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i got a biiig yard and with work and a busy schedule i let it go too long. yesterday i took 3 incarnate, 2 leviathan and whipped up some poseidon, purple wraath. i have an old 6.5 horsepower manual mower and since i wasnt going to the gym i decided to put on my old 20 pound ankle weights. man it took me 1.5 hours to cut that damn grass. my legs felt like rubber when i was done, took them off and felt like i could jump 10 feet my legs felt so light. at any rate i thought i was going to pay for that today. guess what i just got up and i feel great. btw some mexicans roofing a house next door were watching me wearing my ankle weights and cutting grass, at first i think they thought i was loco. but in the end i think i had their respect. btw ill be 49 in sept. those ankle weights are 20 each.
haha...thata boy bigt......livin in the city, dont gotta worry about mowin my lawn!!...haha...woulda been funny to see

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ankle weights while cutting the grass...NICE! :box:

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
LOL
Great idea telling that to the wife... bet that got her sex drive ramping too!!
Ankle weights cutting the grass...lolol great idea though, keep the resistance up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let me tell you it seriously got the heart rate up. lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, day 13 of incanate, around day 20 of the rest. the wife wanted to check out a new nature trail in town. well me being me, out come the ankle weights. 2 miles each way=40lbs strapped to my ankles for 4 miles. for anyone who likes leaping tall buildings in a single bound this stack is for you. btw only have a couple scoops of poseidon left, i hope workin will forgive me for having to reorder early.:bow28:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
ok, day 13 of incanate, around day 20 of the rest. the wife wanted to check out a new nature trail in town. well me being me, out come the ankle weights. 2 miles each way=40lbs strapped to my ankles for 4 miles. for anyone who likes leaping tall buildings in a single bound this stack is for you. btw only have a couple scoops of poseidon left, i hope workin will forgive me for having to reorder early.:bow28:
You are forgiven. :cheers: LOL! Thanks for your purchase thebigt!

BTW...you are the man with those ankle weights. Nicely done! ;)

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man i got so much growth going on in calfs, quads and thighs that i am getting twitches through out the day. its really cool. growth but no pain and thats really cool. waist is shrinking and thighs are growing=yeee haaw:clean:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up this morning lethargic as hell. not sore just unmotivated to get out of bed. took all my doses and threw in 3 nanox9. started to jog on my trampoline. about 10 minutes in my legs started getting pumped. i am vain i jog in my underwear and look in the mirror. after an hour i was freaking out. man i am starting to look gooood.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
woke up this morning lethargic as hell. not sore just unmotivated to get out of bed. took all my doses and threw in 3 nanox9. started to jog on my trampoline. about 10 minutes in my legs started getting pumped. i am vain i jog in my underwear and look in the mirror. after an hour i was freaking out. man i am starting to look gooood.
LOL man you have some interesting workouts!!!! keep it going!
I think everyone is a little vain... nothing wrong with admiring something you work hard to skulpt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jogging on a trampline is a great at home workout. sometime i use 10lb dumbells and do curls while im jogging. once went through one side of allman bros. eat a peach cassette. doing curls the whole time. man talk about a burn, almost missed work that night. allmans are the paravol of blues rock. btw i go to the local Y 3 times a week but since i got older the joints dont like the heavy weight that often. so i get creative, can turn almost anything into a decent workout. i volunteered to hump shingles for a friend- used to do 3 stacks now i just stick to 2. lifting has its place but imo doing actual work makes you more fit. on vaction this week and next-leaving for vegas on tues. for 4 days, got the midweek pachkage. first time for me and the wife, really looking forward to it. im still pumping out 320 for 5 reps on bp, down from 345 but im alright with it.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, it seems like all the feedback for Poseidon and Leviathan has been great.
I am just finishing up a lean bulk with Powerfull TNA and megadose Leucine with great results, and i think i am going with Poseidon /Leviathan /Incarnate for my (going to the Beach) superCUT for the next 7 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey smoke, e-mail one of the reps about the package deal. you can get a free paravol. that would be nice if you got lucky at the beach,lol. btw purple wraath is great on a cut. if you dont have the cash look into nutra planet bulk bcaa's, really helps me on a cut. incarnate is great supp you will like it. good luck with the ladies.:pose:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, it seems like all the feedback for Poseidon and Leviathan has been great.
I am just finishing up a lean bulk with Powerfull TNA and megadose Leucine with great results, and i think i am going with Poseidon /Leviathan /Incarnate for my (going to the Beach) superCUT for the next 7 weeks.
Looks like a great stack Smokepaladin! Keep us posted on your results. :thumbsup:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, just weighed in. ive gained 5lbs in last week. im supposed to be on a cut. i have heard that doing squats will put you anabolic. do you think all the ankle weight workouts ive been doing might attribute to weight "muscle" gain? all i know is i look and feel bigger and stronger, but leaner at same time. my thighs are bursting. but damn im trying to get to 230 and now im back to 245. is it possible to lose lbs on incarnate or should i just go with flow and enjoy the strength,energy and endurace and put on the lbs. my waist is comfortable in 36 jeans but my legs are tight as hell.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gained another 2lbs over the weekend!!!hey john, you gaining on incarnate? man ive gained 7 pounds while on pct. waist is still 36 but going to have to buy new jeans, the relaxed leg fit. still doing ankle weight workouts on "off" days from the gym. im maxing out leg machines.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice big t.....Yes im gaining on Incarnate!!! my weights up and bf down!! Summers close cant wait, i added the paravol earlier in the week, and a cortisol supp to help with my cut. Things are going well....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive been taking retain2 and havent been getting results i expected. i really liked retain1, will get that or reducext. jmhs has prety much convinced me to try reducext. man legs are growing at a ridiculous rate. damn near back to 250 again.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
250...damn....huge mofo. Yeah im using the original retain..gotta few bottles packed away, great product. Glad your growin, thata awesome....250 **** man...ill never be that big. im @182 today!..haha...lean though, still gaining.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a lot of time to lift weights while on the eisenhower back in 7o's. big ass weight room. used to work out with grunts and udt seals. thought i was pretty strong-weighed 205 and benching over 300. went to a gym in rp after i got out. 160lb philipino was lifting more than me at everything i did. talk about humbling. imo size matters a lot more in bedroom than weight room.lol. strength is where its at:bow28:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
leaving for vegas in the morning . whoop whoop whoop.:djparty: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nice...when u get back,..better have some good stories...and let me know what to see bro.. peace
john

leaving for vegas in the morning . whoop whoop whoop.:djparty: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you bet. did i say im going to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn gotta stop taking 3 leviathan, when i take on a complete empty i get hyper as hell. oh yeah im going to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
you bet. did i say im going to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn gotta stop taking 3 leviathan, when i take on a complete empty i get hyper as hell. oh yeah im going to vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL have fun man:djparty:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I hope you've been taking lots of Paravol ;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Have fun bro! :cheers:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is i saw the best looking woman ive ever seen, every 10 minutes. i will be going again, in about 20 years when i save up enough money. new sign for vegas "if you want it, come and get it"'. unbelieveable, everyone should go at least once. john you are going to go ape****. there are so many beautiful women, and you just starting paravol. i think the odds are 10/1 you're going to be humping steet signs. **** aint cheap though. $7,000 in 3 and a half days.wow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nearing end 1 month on incarnate, leviathan. strength is up, endurance is up, and recovery is way up. my joints are improved still not as good as i want. i think this is due to epi cycle. next time i do a cycle i will include incarnate. i plan on staying on incarnate for 6 months, so i feel the effects are just starting. like paravol, incarnate is not something you feel the effects from right away. but like paravol the effects are definately worth the wait. just ordered reset, so how long i stay on levi will be determined by how well reset works. i have confidence reset will work well, everything pal has put out so far has exceeded expectations. due to trip to vegas i will have to drop purple wraath in favor of bulk bcaa's, i will remain on poseidon. i feel poseidon has contributed well to my results. :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
nearing end 1 month on incarnate, leviathan. strength is up, endurance is up, and recovery is way up. my joints are improved still not as good as i want. i think this is due to epi cycle. next time i do a cycle i will include incarnate. i plan on staying on incarnate for 6 months, so i feel the effects are just starting. like paravol, incarnate is not something you feel the effects from right away. but like paravol the effects are definately worth the wait. just ordered reset, so how long i stay on levi will be determined by how well reset works. i have confidence reset will work well, everything pal has put out so far has exceeded expectations. due to trip to vegas i will have to drop purple wraath in favor of bulk bcaa's, i will remain on poseidon. i feel poseidon has contributed well to my results. :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite: :smite:
Excellent update! Vegas can definitely leave you broke! lol!

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well just got 2nd bottle of incanate, ordered bulk cm to go with it. looks like i will be going through 2 bottles of poseidon per month. really feeling effects of incarnate now-feel like i never get tired compared to before, hoping the cm will add to this. btw effects are only slightly diminished since stopping paravol. cant wait to try paravol/aspire36.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
well just got 2nd bottle of incanate, ordered bulk cm to go with it. looks like i will be going through 2 bottles of poseidon per month. really feeling effects of incarnate now-feel like i never get tired compared to before, hoping the cm will add to this. btw effects are only slightly diminished since stopping paravol. cant wait to try paravol/excite.
aspire?..haha..i know whatcha meant....ya poseidon with incarnate is saaaweeeet.
then add in paravol and aspire for your extracuricular activities!!..haha...watchout Mrs. bigt~!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got bulk cm and ragnarok in my last order. havent played tennis in over a year. my tennis buddy called me and wanted to play. i took 2 scoops of poseidon, a scoop of ragnarok w/3gms citrulline and my usual 3 incarnate about an hour before. we are both 3.5 close to being 4.0 players evenly matched. we played 5 sets of tennis. over 5 hours, i weigh almost 250 and am 49 yrs old and havent played in over a year. i ran my buddy into the ground, and he plays 3 times a week year round and is a tournament player. will be making another order soon. jim said he's got to get some of that stuff im taking!!!! the guys at work freak out at how much energy ive got and how strong im getting. cant start that at work, i work in a factory around fast paced machinery and if someone got hurt it would come back on me. thank you PAL for giving me back 20 years of my life. man im pumped even after 5 hours of tennis. wow wow wow. btw hamstring cramps while having sex has got to rate in top 10 of worst things that can happen.:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :bow28:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i got bulk cm and ragnarok in my last order. havent played tennis in over a year. my tennis buddy called me and wanted to play. i took 2 scoops of poseidon, a scoop of ragnarok w/3gms citrulline and my usual 3 incarnate about an hour before. we are both 3.5 close to being 4.0 players evenly matched. we played 5 sets of tennis. over 5 hours, i weigh almost 250 and am 49 yrs old and havent played in over a year. i ran my buddy into the ground, and he plays 3 times a week year round and is a tournament player. will be making another order soon. jim said he's got to get some of that stuff im taking!!!! the guys at work freak out at how much energy ive got and how strong im getting. cant start that at work, i work in a factory around fast paced machinery and if someone got hurt it would come back on me. thank you PAL for giving me back 20 years of my life. man im pumped even after 5 hours of tennis. wow wow wow. btw hamstring cramps while having sex has got to rate in top 10 of worst things that can happen.:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :bow28:
Glad to hear such a positive report thebigT! :)

Incarnate and Poseidon make an amazing stack...I think people are just now finding out out how truly beneficial they both are. They will be life long staples for me. :thumbsup:

Keep us updated on your game...and your friends game, should he decide to give the stack a try...actually, you may just want to keep a leg up on him and not give away your secret! :woohoo:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today i went to track at the com.college close to home. did 5 miles with the ankle weights, damn that was a workout. took me over 2 hours to do it, by the end i could hardly walk. the kids were flying past me but i could hear them freaking out how big my legs are getting. this stack is making me grow like crazy, after 2 hours of nothing but liquid after i got home and showered i had lost 0 pounds, i had to sit down. at 250pounds i did 5 miles with 40 pounds of ankle weights on and lost zero weight. unbelievable.:dl:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
strength and endurance continue to improve!:woohoo: