Reset Ad Faq

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks. The reason I asked was because Egodog (You rep on a different forum) replied to the question about using Reset-AD + Stims

Q:does this supplement will work if you use stims while taking it?

A:Yes....This would most likely be the optimal time to take it, although taking in between stim use would probably be almost just as effective depending on how long and what you are taking.

So in answer to your question, YES.

2. just got some of this myself, now would this product work if i take my fat burner during the week which has caffine in it and take reset ad on the weekends or am i wasting my time

also why does this stuff have a child proof lid when most other supps dont

thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    just got some of this myself, now would this product work if i take my fat burner during the week which has caffine in it and take reset ad on the weekends or am i wasting my time

also why does this stuff have a child proof lid when most other supps dont

thanks
    You can just take them both together daily. The reset ad will help to increase the effect of the fat burner, so just be careful that you dont take too much of the fat burner and get jittery.
    Taking them at the same time will also help to minimize the damage that the stimulants do to your adrenals.

Child proof lid? Most of our supplements do. No major reason. We use the same lid for the majority of our products.

4. how would something like this go after clen, has anyone tried

5. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    how would something like this go after clen, has anyone tried

I haven't seen any feedback from this, but in theory it could work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs ....Reset AD ships tomorrow!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:18 PM