Leviathan nausea?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced any nausea from Leviathan??

I took 1 pill this a.m. about 20-30min before my oatmeal.

Felt like crap all morning. It has been about 3.5 hours since I took it and Im about to stick my finger down my throat and clear my belly from the devil that has inhabited it!!! My stomach actually hurts and Im queesy.

At this point I can say (sorry PA Labs) but I am NOT a fan.

bb

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thats why we send samples, every product reacts bad with a few people. The only thing that I can think of is that some people have problems with heavy stimulants first thing in the morning. Personally I take my first dose 2 hours after I wake up bc my body does not like caffeine immediately, even a cup of coffee right when i wake up will make me nauseas.

If you want to try it again, perhaps different timing will sit better in your system. You are the first person that has mentioned any negative reaction from Leviathan.
Thanks
Dave

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
flu ??

Dave,

I think it was a flu bug b/c I have been throwing up all day w/fever, etc. I think the Leviathan just made me feel worse. No prob

bb

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Dave,

I think it was a flu bug b/c I have been throwing up all day w/fever, etc. I think the Leviathan just made me feel worse. No prob

bb
flu bug will def get ya.. PM me your address and I'll get you out a few samples so you can give it a real run when your not sick!! feel better!!