Leviathan and carbs?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Dave,

I read somewhere that someone from Avant said that carbs affected fat burning by Yohimbe. Does one need to reduce carbs to see the best results with Leviathan?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Dave,

I read somewhere that someone from Avant said that carbs affected fat burning by Yohimbe. Does one need to reduce carbs to see the best results with Leviathan?
Hey Fab,
Insulin spikes decrease the effectiveness of Yohimbine. To avoid that just try to take Leviathan on an empty stomach.
From the Levi FAQ's
Leviathan is most effective when the insulin levels in your body are lower. Due to this, take two capsules in the morning AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals and two capsules early in the afternoon AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals. If you rather take Leviathan after meals, dose Leviathan 1 hour after a smaller meal.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
cool. Thanks for that. I'll make the adjustments as of today.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Um... he directed the question towards me! damn, beat me to it!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
nah.... your faster than me... continue :goodpost:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'll take good advice from whomever! I see Dave has made you a rep for some reason or another so I trust you too. I have just spoke with Dave a few times through pm and email and I just yelled at him.

I am pleased with what I am seeing for sure. I think the Leviathan is really tightening me up. The Evo stack is making it tough though as my hunger is unreal. I think I gotta jump the food intake up but keep the carbs low and I should see some fine reults over the next several months.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
sounds good fabulous!! you can ask either one of us! I have trained John well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking leviathan and jw sounds like a great idea. alri says to eat a lot of carbs because jw uses up so many carbs. that is why some people were getting headaches on jw. not enough carbs and were going hypoglcemic. taking levi before meal and jw after sounds like a real winner. im thinking of adding jw myself.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
taking leviathan and jw sounds like a great idea. alri says to eat a lot of carbs because jw uses up so many carbs. that is why some people were getting headaches on jw. not enough carbs and were going hypoglcemic. taking levi before meal and jw after sounds like a real winner. im thinking of adding jw myself.
You could take it one step further and add some Anabolic Pump.