leviathan and 17-Hydroxy mesterone

valium

Awards
I'm taking both of these. I take the leviathan in the mornings about 6ish when i wake up and the 17 about 30 minutes before i workout in the afternoon. I take it at 2:10ish because i get to workout around 2:40ish. Are therre any problems with this or any other suggestions that could be offered.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking both of these. I take the leviathan in the mornings about 6ish when i wake up and the 17 about 30 minutes before i workout in the afternoon. I take it at 2:10ish because i get to workout around 2:40ish. Are therre any problems with this or any other suggestions that could be offered.
first I dont see any problems with taking the 2 together.
Also, are you only taking the leviathan once a day? just trying to confirm because it wasnt clear in your post.I would dose it the the am when you wake, then maybe pre-workout. If your working out @ night ever then just dose the second in the after noon....45 minutes before a meal, or 60-90minutes after

valium

Awards
right now, i am only mtaking it once when i wake up in the morning, so i can take it again before the workout with the 17. or Do i need to take it earlier in the day?

Leviathan 6 AM
17 HM 2:30 PM
Can i take Leviathan again between these? is what i am asking.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt see a prob taking the second dose at Noon!!