AP and Leviathan

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the supplements section and got nothing. I am hoping i can get some clarification on this. The Par Deus write up for yohimbine HCL states:

"Another thing to be considered when using yohimbine is that insulin completely blunts its lipolytic effects, thus it should ideally be used on a low-carb/ketogenic diet..."

I started taking Leviathan as part of my post cycle therapy and was going to start my AP and Kwick Carb next week. Will the Leviathan stop working?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey man... holiday weekend, but I just posted a response in your other thread...

Basically no matter what, you want to take Leviathan at least 45 minutes before a meal. This also includes any supplements or shakes. Yohimbine has its best potential when taken without the insulin spike that is the result of a high carb meal. You can keep the Kwick Carb and AP, just take the Leviathan when your stomach is empty, 60-90 minutes after a meal, and 45 minutes before a meal.
dave

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Hey man... holiday weekend, but I just posted a response in your other thread...

Basically no matter what, you want to take Leviathan at least 45 minutes before a meal. This also includes any supplements or shakes. Yohimbine has its best potential when taken without the insulin spike that is the result of a high carb meal. You can keep the Kwick Carb and AP, just take the Leviathan when your stomach is empty, 60-90 minutes after a meal, and 45 minutes before a meal.
dave
Thanks Dave. I hope I didn't sound demanding I just don't want to drop any of these supps as AP is great from past experience, and I am loving Leviathan I think it will become a staple in my post cycle therapy regimen as it picks me up without giving me the jitters. Great Product!!!

I've got another question. The two servings of Leviathan I am taking every day give me a total of 18mgs of Yohimbine. I weigh 218 lbs. Would 2.5 mgs more cause any adverse affects. I've heard that the sides too much yohimbione can be pretty bad but haven't been able to find anything that states what those sides are.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Since you weight more than 200lbs, your body will tolerate another 4.5mg (4.5mg per capsule) of yohimbine...just make sure you taper into this. There was a log where one person (177lbs) did 6 a day for 6 days... no side effects, but he is a stimulant junkie. Would I recommend this to most people...no. The standard dosing is very effective. I would only reccomend more if you hit a plateau while taking Leviathan, however, no testers have experienced this.