Leviathan Samples Review

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I I received my samples last Thursday, so Friday I tried on Friday morning. At first did not fell anything but then it hit me and it was mild and pleasant. I had that feeling about 3 hr but that was on one pill. I tried it again on Monday and it was pretty good. I think I feel it more when taken with my lunch. I applied to be a tester so HOPE I GET IT ... if not I will still like to give Leviathan a run. :head:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Check out the FAQ.. Leviathan will work best 45 mins before meals, or 1 hour after. Insulin competes with yohimbine and will diminish the effects of the yohimbine.

Thanks for the Review!!!

Treb

Treb

Awards
i would say the same thing. got my sample yesterday, took two at about 5am this morning before my workout. took about an hour, and i could feel the energy kicking in righ about the time i was starting cardio. it was a nice clean energy. had one of my better cardio workouts in a while. will be ordering a bottle today.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i would say the same thing. got my sample yesterday, took two at about 5am this morning before my workout. took about an hour, and i could feel the energy kicking in righ about the time i was starting cardio. it was a nice clean energy. had one of my better cardio workouts in a while. will be ordering a bottle today.
awesome treb!!...thanks for the feedback and your purchase....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just got my handful in the mail!! I just took one on an empty stomach... cant wait to see how it goes!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Just got my handful in the mail!! I just took one on an empty stomach... cant wait to see how it goes!
awesome cant wait to hear what you think motiv8er....oh btw i like what ya did in you avy name...or whatever thats called..haha:D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
awesome cant wait to hear what you think motiv8er....oh btw i like what ya did in you avy name...or whatever thats called..haha:D
Ohhhh.... I am always for sale. ;)