Got my sample!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples in the mail yesterday but didn't get my order from Nutaplanet which contained my bottle of Leviathan and Evo Stack! Sort of pissed since I wanted to start it tomorrow, guess it will be Monday.

Anyway, took my first dose(1 capsule) this morning with my Poseidon. That was about an hour ago. I feel really good with no jittery hands or thumping heart. I like that. Plus I seem to feel really warm in my upper back area, it really feels good.

I want to do some cardio in a bit but the wife is sick and I am watching the baby and partially watching the Backyardigans...I am a real Leviathan man I tell you!

I can tell you this right now. I can't stand to stay on stimulants that are strong for very long. I can handle this feeling for the long term I do think. That may change after I increase the dosage, but from first impression this is just what I need. Lets just hop the fat burn over the next several weeks will be consistent and maintainable.

Thanks Dave for the samples and Dad said thanks too, he called last night to say he got his also. I'll give him a yell later to see if he has taken a dose and get some reports from him.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples in the mail yesterday but didn't get my order from Nutaplanet which contained my bottle of Leviathan and Evo Stack! Sort of pissed since I wanted to start it tomorrow, guess it will be Monday.

Anyway, took my first dose(1 capsule) this morning with my Poseidon. That was about an hour ago. I feel really good with no jittery hands or thumping heart. I like that. Plus I seem to feel really warm in my upper back area, it really feels good.

I want to do some cardio in a bit but the wife is sick and I am watching the baby and partially watching the Backyardigans...I am a real Leviathan man I tell you!

I can tell you this right now. I can't stand to stay on stimulants that are strong for very long. I can handle this feeling for the long term I do think. That may change after I increase the dosage, but from first impression this is just what I need. Lets just hop the fat burn over the next several weeks will be consistent and maintainable.

Thanks Dave for the samples and Dad said thanks too, he called last night to say he got his also. I'll give him a yell later to see if he has taken a dose and get some reports from him.
great Fabulous, thanks for the feedback...hopefully you get your package in the mail monday!!....keep us updated and good luck!:dance:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Great first impression! Looks like a very promising product! :)

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words workin...