Leviathan:My first Impressions

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took my first half dose of Leviathan today (1 cap pre-breakfast, 1 cap 4 hours later with food). I DEFINETLY felt it, I haven't used Yohimbe very much in my supplemental career, and when I do I know. A little jittery and had a rapid heart beat for about 3 hours after my first dose, taken with food 4 hours later affects werent as pronounced. Was noticeably energized, and my appetite seems suppressed as well, not sure if it is one of the intended effects or not, but if anyone saw my comments in the Applied Nutraceuticals thread, they know it is a big plus for me.

There currently isn't much feedback on here for the product so I'll try to keep things posted frequently.

Stats
5'9
170ish pounds
8-9% bodyfat
Looking to cut down those last five lbs or so and add a few of lean in the process.

Other noteworthy supplements I'm taking
Bad Ass Mass
Retain
X-tend+CEE first thing AM and during workout
vasoXplode preworkout
Replenish Post workout
Multi-Vitamin
Fenugreek

I can put up specifics of my diet and workout if anyone wishes.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
There currently isn't much feedback on here for the product so I'll try to keep things posted frequently.

Stats
5'9
170ish pounds
8-9% bodyfat
Looking to cut down those last five lbs or so and add a few of lean in the process.

I can put up specifics of my diet and workout if anyone wishes.
Thanks alot ...there is not alot of feedback on AM in particular..but there will be!!..We appreciate it.

your already lean by the sounds of your stats im very interested to see how leviathan works for you getting rid of those last 5 lbs while maintaining muscle.
You could go ahead and throw your diet on here to, may help alot of people to follow your results.
thanks and good luck!
john

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I am quite interested in this product and what is does. Please feel free to come give us updates every few days! Let us know how the old belt is fitting!

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today is my first dosage at 2 caps am, 2 caps four hours later. I have adjusted to the effects nicely. Until recently I had felt like I was on clen with this stuff. Appetite is still pretty supressed, after dosing I get this weird extra salivation in my mouth for like two hours, kind of like before you puke, but there is no naseau.

I'm not sure if it is the fact that my heart was pounding all the time strengthening my respiratory system, or if I had better energy, but I ran 3 miles the other night faster and easier than I had ever done before. My diet hadnt been as tight as I like this weekend (WONT HAPPEN AGAIN) and my body comp had not changed negatively like I can normally expect. A major positive of being pretty lean is I can see very small changes in fat loss or gain, and I at least maintained where I was, if not tightened up in the arms some.

Overall so far major positives:
Huge Energy Increase all day
Appetite Suppression
Increased libido (most like synery from Lev and BAM)

Negatives:
Clen like heart palpatations
Mouth Salivation

I'll put up my diet specs tonight. I'm also going to take a 3 point body fat caliper test, (chest,quad,abdomen) I dont think it is 100% accurate to start but if I continue to use the same method it will be able to judge changes. I'll put up my caliper measurements and bf result.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Today is my first dosage at 2 caps am, 2 caps four hours later. I have adjusted to the effects nicely. Until recently I had felt like I was on clen with this stuff. Appetite is still pretty supressed, after dosing I get this weird extra salivation in my mouth for like two hours, kind of like before you puke, but there is no naseau.

I'm not sure if it is the fact that my heart was pounding all the time strengthening my respiratory system, or if I had better energy, but I ran 3 miles the other night faster and easier than I had ever done before. My diet hadnt been as tight as I like this weekend (WONT HAPPEN AGAIN) and my body comp had not changed negatively like I can normally expect. A major positive of being pretty lean is I can see very small changes in fat loss or gain, and I at least maintained where I was, if not tightened up in the arms some.

Overall so far major positives:
Huge Energy Increase all day
Appetite Suppression
Increased libido (most like synery from Lev and BAM)

Negatives:
Clen like heart palpatations
Mouth Salivation

I'll put up my diet specs tonight. I'm also going to take a 3 point body fat caliper test, (chest,quad,abdomen) I dont think it is 100% accurate to start but if I continue to use the same method it will be able to judge changes. I'll put up my caliper measurements and bf result.
nevergoodenough...
great feedback. You mentioned you didnt have much experience with yohimbine in the past, did you get the heart palpations in your previous experience with it? I know if I havent taken yohimbine for a while, my first day or 2 I get palpations, then it subsides the next day for the remainder of the time im on it. Im interested to see how the remainder of your Leviathan experience goes, thanks for the feedback and good luck...and keep us updated!:D

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The really only other time I've taken yohimbe, has been from a few redline and spike drinks to get me fired up before a workout, and I would usually end up feeling like I had the flu.:gas:

Here comes the diet portion

MTWFSAT: 225 Pro 125g carb 67g fat: 45/25/30 2,000 kcal
Pre meal 1 (whether I'm doing cardio or not)
2 scoops Xtend
1 retain
3g CEE
2 Leviathan

Meal 1
1.5 cups egg whites
1/4 cup 2% cheese
1/2 cup oldfashioned oats
1 apple
Multi-Vit
1 BAM

2 Leviathan

Meal 2
2 slices organic whole grain bread
5 oz deli lunchmeat

Meal 3
2 chicken breasts
1 cup vegetables
24 almonds

Meal 4
Lean body carb watchers MRP (must do while at work)

Meal 5 (PRE W/O)
2 scoops whey
2tbsp natty PB

1 serving vasoXplode

During W/O
2 scoops Xtend

Meal 6 (Post W/O)
DS Replenish sometimes with Waxy Maize sometimes not
1 Retain

Meal 7
1 cup FF cottage Cheese
24 almonds
Fenugreek
Multi-Vit
BAM

Thurs/Sun: 215 Pro 305 carb 40 fat 35/50/15 2,450 kcal
For the most part similar to the rest of the week expect I remove all added fats, and eat more carbs. I let loose slightly on these days.
Breakfast is usually oatmeal pancakes
Meal 2 is usually a foot long sub, or whole grain pasta w/chix
My postworkout shake is beefed up too
Sometimes I'll have some fat free frozen yogurt or something like that, but I stay within the numbers.

(Constructive Criticism is welcome, NO NITPICKING PLEASE!)

Cardio
10-15 minutes of intervals, first thing in am usually on stair stepper or elliptical, 2-3 days per week: lower end of time if done on training days higher end of done on off days.

I also run 3 miles or so 2 times at night before my final meal done on off days, I drink Xtend before. (I believe my heart should be as strong and as good as my outside body, for all you anti-high intensity cardio people)

Training:
4x per week days vary week to week, very rarely do I lift more than 2 days in a row.
Training is taken from BTPB naturally book (Author's section) I removed shoulder day (I have an injury) and put some lighter shoulder movements on chest, and arm days.

Well that pretty much covers it, I hope you guys get something from this because I'm sick of myself just typing it. I'll take care of the bodyfat stuff tomorrow.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
looks good....i will be following, and im sure everyone WILL get something from it!..:thumbsup:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took two caps this AM and have EXACTLY the same feelings (salivation, etc.) and a chilled feeling, as if I am cold/goosebumps, etc. I weigh 190 lbs.

I am normally pretty non-reactive to these types of supps - BUT NOT THIS ONE. Boy can I ever tell I've taken something. No kidding.

I've never used clen, so I can't compare it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I took two caps this AM and have EXACTLY the same feelings (salivation, etc.) and a chilled feeling, as if I am cold/goosebumps, etc. I weigh 190 lbs.

I am normally pretty non-reactive to these types of supps - BUT NOT THIS ONE. Boy can I ever tell I've taken something. No kidding.

Beau thanks for the feedback.
I get that "chill" the first time I use yohimbine again after not using it for a while. Then like I mentioned before it subsides after a few doses (for me anyway)
Ive tried clen..haha...and its shhhhhhaaaaaakkkkkky....much worse then yohimbine..lol

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
The really only other time I've taken yohimbe, has been from a few redline and spike drinks to get me fired up before a workout, and I would usually end up feeling like I had the flu.:gas:

Here comes the diet portion

MTWFSAT: 225 Pro 125g carb 67g fat: 45/25/30 2,000 kcal
Pre meal 1 (whether I'm doing cardio or not)
2 scoops Xtend
1 retain
3g CEE
2 Leviathan

Meal 1
1.5 cups egg whites
1/4 cup 2% cheese
1/2 cup oldfashioned oats
1 apple
Multi-Vit
1 BAM

2 Leviathan

Meal 2
2 slices organic whole grain bread
5 oz deli lunchmeat

Meal 3
2 chicken breasts
1 cup vegetables
24 almonds

Meal 4
Lean body carb watchers MRP (must do while at work)

Meal 5 (PRE W/O)
2 scoops whey
2tbsp natty PB

1 serving vasoXplode

During W/O
2 scoops Xtend

Meal 6 (Post W/O)
DS Replenish sometimes with Waxy Maize sometimes not
1 Retain

Meal 7
1 cup FF cottage Cheese
24 almonds
Fenugreek
Multi-Vit
BAM

Thurs/Sun: 215 Pro 305 carb 40 fat 35/50/15 2,450 kcal
For the most part similar to the rest of the week expect I remove all added fats, and eat more carbs. I let loose slightly on these days.
Breakfast is usually oatmeal pancakes
Meal 2 is usually a foot long sub, or whole grain pasta w/chix
My postworkout shake is beefed up too
Sometimes I'll have some fat free frozen yogurt or something like that, but I stay within the numbers.

(Constructive Criticism is welcome, NO NITPICKING PLEASE!)

Cardio
10-15 minutes of intervals, first thing in am usually on stair stepper or elliptical, 2-3 days per week: lower end of time if done on training days higher end of done on off days.

I also run 3 miles or so 2 times at night before my final meal done on off days, I drink Xtend before. (I believe my heart should be as strong and as good as my outside body, for all you anti-high intensity cardio people)

Training:
4x per week days vary week to week, very rarely do I lift more than 2 days in a row.
Training is taken from BTPB naturally book (Author's section) I removed shoulder day (I have an injury) and put some lighter shoulder movements on chest, and arm days.

Well that pretty much covers it, I hope you guys get something from this because I'm sick of myself just typing it. I'll take care of the bodyfat stuff tomorrow.
Great updates, very interested in this sup for PCT, keep em coming

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I think it makes a great looking PCT tool.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

For someone who considers himself somewhat stimulant tolerant, this thing kicked my butt - and for almost all day.

Now, I should confess that I also used Venon and Thyrogen-X; so it is possible that my decision to use all three was the culprit.

But in any case, whamo - I was buzzing all day.