Leviathan FAQ

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Q. What is LEVIATHAN RELOADED?
Leviathan is the first and only product designed to rapidly eliminate fat while advancing the continuation of lean muscle mass building during a cutting phase.

Leviathan Function:
• Extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning – Fat Lipolysis while Preserving Muscle
• Pro-Testosterone Enhancement/Estrogen Blocking and Regulation
• Promotes Lean Mass Building & Muscle Hardness
• Intensifies Training Performance
• Increases Norephinephrine production
• Promotes Neuro Intensification & Focus

Q. What Makes LEVIATHAN Different From Other Fat Burners?
Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Leviathan will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to need to dominate

Q. How Does LEVIATHAN Work To Burn Fat?
The key fat burning component of Leviathan stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

Q. How do you take LEVIATHAN? .
We suggest the following when you begin Leviathan:
Day 1: 1 capsule in the am, and 1 capsule in the mid afternoon
Day 2: repeat day 1
Day 3: 1 capsule in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1, and one capsule around 5pm
Day 4: repeat day 3
Day 5: 2 capsules in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1 ,and one capsule around 5pm
Day 6: repeat day 5
Day 7: 2 capsules in the am, and 2 capsules in the late afternoon -- this would be your standard consumption

Leviathan is most effective when the insulin levels in your body are lower. Due to this, take two capsules in the morning AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals and two capsules early in the afternoon AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals. If you rather take Leviathan after meals, dose Leviathan 1 hour after a smaller meal.

Do Not take Leviathan after 5pm to avoid sleeplessness. For optimal results you should maintain use of Leviathan for at least eight weeks.

Q. I don’t lways get a strong ‘buzz’ from Leviathan, does that mean its not working?
Some people who are tolerant to stimulants might not feel as strong of stimulant effect from Leviathan. While most other fat burners are full of caffeine and other stimulants that put added stress on your adrenal glands, Leviathan has a lower, yet effective dose of stimulants. While caffeine does have some thermogenic effects to it, its potential for weight loss is limited. More is never better. Most people have noted that they experienced smooth and clean energy without getting jittery, anxious, or irritable.

Leviathan is working and is just as effective whether or not you have a strong buzz from it.

Q. How Much Caffeine is in Leviathan?
Less than 100mg per capsule.

Q. Can I take Leviathan with Incarnate or Paravol?
Yes. Leviathan will stack well with Paravol and/or Incarnate.

Q. What’s the longest that I can take Leviathan?
Leviathan should be taken for no longer than 90 days at a time. After an extended period taking Leviathan, it is strongly recommended that you cycle off for a period of 3-4 weeks. After cycling off, begin again with the intro tapered dosing.

Q. What's in LEVIATHAN?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Leviathan Proprietary Blend: 1000 Mgs
Caffeine
Tribulus Ext 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin
Acacia Rigidula
Hordenine
PEA (Phenylethylamine)
Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa
Phyllanthus Niruri 10%
Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1

Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine, 9mgs

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is it a bad idea to take more than the recommended dose? Say three caps twice per day?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Is it a bad idea to take more than the recommended dose? Say three caps twice per day?
The main concern with this is the yohimbine hcl. Everyone responds differently to larger doses, and more is not necessarily better. If you chose to run 3 cap doses, you would want to taper into this slowly to avoid undesired effects. Another idea would be to cycle 1 week of normal dosing, 1 week of heavier dosing, then back to normal dosing, and so on.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Would Leviathan be good to run during the no carb days of a CKD but no so much during the carb up on weekends or would it be OK for the carb up also?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

as a personal note i been running leviathan at 6 caps per day
(2 caps around 9:30,am 2 caps @ 2 pm, 2 caps @ 7:30)

and i havent had any sides effect that i noticed and i feel great

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Another question. Does Leviathan act on the beta 2 receptors like clen and ephedrine? I am looking for something to run on the off weeks of clen.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Another question. Does Leviathan act on the beta 2 receptors like clen and ephedrine? I am looking for something to run on the off weeks of clen.
It would to a lesser degree, but yohimbine/caffeine will still act on beta receptors.

skinnyJ

skinnyJ

Awards
Would it be wise to bridge Leviathan in my last week of a Methyl Masterdrol cycle.

mccanej

Awards
could i use leviathan and stack it wit an eca.. or would that be too much

mccanej

Awards
how bout this stack.. leviathan, incarnate, purple wrath, poseidon, sesathin, venom 3.0?? is that over doin it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how bout this stack.. leviathan, incarnate, purple wrath, poseidon, sesathin, venom 3.0?? is that over doin it
personally I think so....minus the venom (only due to the fact Leviathan is a stim too) that sounds like a good stack!

mccanej

Awards
o thanks 4 the help.. one more ?? wat should i take for appetite suppresant.. does leviathan do that already??

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
I've recently started taking Leviathan (1 week) and I'm getting ready to try the H2/MassFx/Retain2 Stack. Should I stop taking Leviathan, reduce the dose, or just continue?

I'm looking to recomp.

Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I've recently started taking Leviathan (1 week) and I'm getting ready to try the H2/MassFx/Retain2 Stack. Should I stop taking Leviathan, reduce the dose, or just continue?

I'm looking to recomp.

Thanks
if its recomp your looking for, that should be a potent stack. Good luck and keep us informed

john

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how is leviathan and the libido/ sex drive?

alot of reports of it increasing libido!!..leviathan with paravol is a great sex stack, and add Aspire!!...whoo hooo....lol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
alot of reports of it increasing libido!!..leviathan with paravol is a great sex stack, and add Aspire!!...whoo hooo....lol
and you for got to mention that it makes the penis looks like a road map:lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

lichris

Awards
Is Leviathan safe for women to take?

My GF joined the gym back in June with a main goal of weight loss and has seen little result with exercise and diet modification. She is at one of those plateaus and is looking for something to help.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
Is Leviathan safe for women to take?

My GF joined the gym back in June with a main goal of weight loss and has seen little result with exercise and diet modification. She is at one of those plateaus and is looking for something to help.
My girlfriend started taking it couple days ago, and so far the only side effect seems to be that she started her period early...which is strange, because she's on the pill and still has a couple more pills to go. This has never happened when she wasn't taking Leviathan, by the way.

Can any rep elaborate on this being a possible side effect?

bradot

Awards
Can you take Leviathan with Restore (ALRI)?
Or is that a bad idea?

ilkyspony

ilkyspony

Awards
Will Leviathan show up on a piss test?

^^^ Future Marine

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
absolutely not.. theres nothing 'controlled' in it that theyd even test for

kck

Awards
PEA question

Does the PEA have any effect? I thought it was quickly metabolized by the enzyme MAO-B. Is there a way to prevent the enzyme from metabolizing it? Just curious. Thanks

papagunz

Awards
Does the PEA have any effect? I thought it was quickly metabolized by the enzyme MAO-B. Is there a way to prevent the enzyme from metabolizing it? Just curious. Thanks
I'm fairly certain that's where Hordenine comes into play.

-bman-

Awards
would this product be a bad idea for someone who is extremely sensitive to stims?

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
I have never taken this product, but am considering it. Can i stack this with MMV2?

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
The main concern with this is the yohimbine hcl. Everyone responds differently to larger doses, and more is not necessarily better. If you chose to run 3 cap doses, you would want to taper into this slowly to avoid undesired effects. Another idea would be to cycle 1 week of normal dosing, 1 week of heavier dosing, then back to normal dosing, and so on.
Does levi- reloaded contain any anti estrogen compounds in it???

sw bill

Awards
Hey i am thinking about adding Leviathan to my current havoc cycle.I just started week 2, Would the beginning of week 3 be a good time to add it in and then run it right through my PCT?
At week 4 of my PCT i was planning on running LeanXtreme,Will the Lev stack ok with LeanX?
Sounds like alot,Maybe i should skip the Lev for now.What do ya think. Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey i am thinking about adding Leviathan to my current havoc cycle.I just started week 2, Would the beginning of week 3 be a good time to add it in and then run it right through my PCT?
At week 4 of my PCT i was planning on running LeanXtreme,Will the Lev stack ok with LeanX?
Sounds like alot,Maybe i should skip the Lev for now.What do ya think. Thanks
are you cutting?..you are i assume. I know people have run levi with havoc before,id keep an eye on your blood pressure. Running it through pct would be fine but you dont want to lower your cals and cut too much during post cycle or you will lose gains made. Also watching the forskolin in both lx and levi just with stomach discomfort, i ran them together with no issues though. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
My girlfriend started taking it couple days ago, and so far the only side effect seems to be that she started her period early...which is strange, because she's on the pill and still has a couple more pills to go. This has never happened when she wasn't taking Leviathan, by the way.

Can any rep elaborate on this being a possible side effect?

i would be interested in the answer to this question since im considering trying the levi.

thanks!

renee

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Im considering Levi Reloaded and Napalm as a stack togather, but I finished a Havoc cycle about 5 weeks ago. Would you recomend a break before the Levi/Napalm to give me liver etc. a rest, or is Levi not hard on the liver and I should be good to start now?

Also what diet do you recommend during use? I have always responded best to carb-cycling, would this be my best choice while on Levi?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine to start now. Leviathan and Napalm work very well together, i have had good success with that combo personally.

good luck let us know how it goes!

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
what results have you guys had and how long did it take? Ii am a big guy and pretty can tolerate any stim thrown at me. I hate that about me only because other people talk about I feel this and that yet all i feel is extremely hungry now. I don't know if i have high or low test but when ever i take something with any kind of test enhancement i get HUNGRY, HORNIER, AND HAIRIER! Should I do what one of the other guys is doing and take 2 morn, two 4 hours later and 2 4 hours after that?
thanks Josh

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
im on day 5 and i can feel the increased test. i wake up to a boner every morning

SHSUStudent

Awards
Would it be possible for someone to post the the positive effect of each ingredient listed on the label?

I'm running Stoked/ActXtreme/Levi-Reloaded right now as part of a recomp/cut and would love to know what each part of Levi is doing for me.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Would it be possible for someone to post the the positive effect of each ingredient listed on the label?

I'm running Stoked/ActXtreme/Levi-Reloaded right now as part of a recomp/cut and would love to know what each part of Levi is doing for me.
3,3'-Diindolylmethane:
Diindolylmethane may help support the activity of specific enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Research shows diindolylmethane helps increase the level of "good" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Diindolylmethane helps to eliminate active estrogen from the male body by actively promoting its conversion into the "good" metabolites. These "good" metabolites then work to free up testosterone by bumping it off the testosterone-binding proteins. The end result of this is a healthier balance of testosterone to estrogen and increased free testosterone circulating in the body. The ?good' estrogen metabolites, along with increased free testosterone promoted by DIM, increase fat mobilization and fat-burning metabolism

Tribulus Terrestris 80% Saponins 20% Protodioscin:
The Tribulus Terrestris used in Leviathan is standardized to 80% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin...the highest grade extract available, and it has been shown to raise testosterone levels safely and naturally, and is rumored to be the secret behind the success of many top Bulgarian weightlifters. By raising testosterone levels safely and naturally, and then keeping them elevated for long periods, Tribulus Terrestris will increase lean muscle, strength and sexual performance. Instead of being a hormonal testosterone precursor, Tribulus Terrestris leads to a rise in the production of luteinizing hormone. When luteinizing hormone levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases.

Yohimbine HCl:
Yohimbine HCl increases the amount of non-esterfied fatty acids (NEFAs), a product of lipolysis (the breaking down of fat), in the bloodstream in both lean and obese individuals. Yohimbine has also been shown to possess appetite suppressant potential and decreases energy intake which allows you to exercise longer. Yohimbine stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

11-Hydroxy Yohimbine:
Brand new to the industry and at least 5 times more expensive then regular Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine still produces all the same great fat burning effects of Yohimbine but instead of only staying active in your system for 1 to 2 hours like Yohimbine HCl, 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine actually stays active in your system for 6 to 8 hours. This increased duration of activity allows for significantly more fat oxidation to occur.

Caffeine Anhydrous:
Caffeine is a general central nervous system stimulant that increases mental stimulation and incites the release of epinephrine (adrenaline). Through a process called Lipolysis, Caffeine stimulates mobilization of fatty acids which may have effects on fat oxidation for weight loss or endurance performance. Caffeine also encourages the release of calcium into muscle cells, where it can stimulate more powerful muscle contractions that helps in increased athletic performance.

Coleus Forskohili 20% Forskolin:
Forskolin, the active component of Coleus Forskohili, works by activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase. When adenylate cyclase is activated in the body it then converts to cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Dramatically increasing levels of cAMP has many effects for fat loss purposes. The main purpose revolves around the activation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase, which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), which ultimately breaks down fat and releases it as free fatty acids in the bloodstream through lipolysis. In addition, there is an added bonus; forskolin also acts as a thyroid stimulant, most likely through a cAMP-mediated process. As most of us know, the thyroid is responsible for metabolic rate via the hormones it releases in to the blood stream. Therefore, increasing production of the thyroid through Forskolin supplementation results in an increase in metabolism.

Acacia Rigidula:
A very new ingredient to the industry Acacia Rigidula has show promising benefits in helping to stimulate metabolic rate and suppressing appetite. Leviathan Reloaded is one of the very first products to bring this powerful new ingredient to market.

Hordenine:
Hordenine has been included in Reloaded for multiple reasons. The first and most important reason for Hordenine?s inclusion was its ability to stimulate production of Norephinephrine. As we know from the write up on Yohimbine HCl and 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine the binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. When Lipolysis occurs, the released lipids are burned for energy and a reduction in body fat percentage begins to take place. Two other functions of Hordenine are its ability to slow digestion, which leads to appetite suppression, and its ability to increase athletic performance due to classification of being a bronchodilator. Bronchodilator?s expand the airways and improve the breathing capacity of humans.

PEA (Phenylethylamine):
PEA is a neuromodulator naturally derived from the cocoa bean involved in elevating mood, focus, mental alertness, concentration, energy and well being. PEA enhances the transmission of dopamine and norepinephrine and is your body?s most powerful natural stimulant. PEA provides the body with energy and focus without your body building up a tolerance or makin you crash.

Velvet Bean Extract 20% l-dopa (Mucuna Pruriens):
The Velvet Bean in Leviathan Reloaded stimulates increased dopamine levels through the dopamine precurser l-dopa. L-Dopa-induced GHRH release leads to the pituitary gland increasing the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). An increase in HGH levels can increase the body's ability to build lean muscle and break down fat. Velvet bean also increases testosterone levels, through prolactin (testosterone regulating hormone) inhibition. Too much prolactin in your body can lead to testosterone suppression. Velvet bean has also been shown to help you maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels while showing promising diuretic effects.

Phyllanthus Niruri 10%:
New to the fitness community, Phyllanthus Niruri has been a well know tonic in natural health communities for some time. Phyllanthus Niruri is rich in numerous types of lignans which are the key to the potent effectiveness of this ingredient. Just asmall sampling of the Lignen?s present in Phyllanthus Niruri are Linum flavum, L. leonii, and urinatetralin. Phyllanthus Niruri was included in Leviathan Reloaded for its hypotensive effects. Numerous studies have been done on Phyllanthus Niruri that shows its ability to help lower blood pressure. This is essential to Leviathan Reloaded?s effectiveness because it helps counter act Yohimbine?s tendency to raise blood pressure. Phllanthus Nirruri has also shown significant diuretic properties as well as an ability to help regulate blood sugar levels.

Ficus Bengalensis Extract 10:1:
Ficus Bengalensis was included in Leviathan Reloaded based on it clinical effectiveness in balancing blood sugar and Insulin levels. While brand new to the bodybuilding community, Ficus Bengalensis has been extensively studied in conjuncture with diabetes. Ficus Bengalensis has been show to help regulate insulin and blood sugar levels in diabetic patients. Now what does this mean to the individual looking to lose weight? Basically by restoring insulin sensitivity and regulating Blood sugar levels you are able to lose weight in a healthy manner. Ficus Bengalensis has been shown to have a positive effect on controlling Reactive Hypoglycemia, a recurrent episode of excessive insulin release triggered 2 to 4 hours after a high carbohydrate meal, which contributes heavily to weight gain and obesity.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Can any of the ingredients in LR make you fail a piss test. I'm just curious about PEA or acacia since they are potent analogues. Just a thought

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Can any of the ingredients in LR make you fail a piss test. I'm just curious about PEA or acacia since they are potent analogues. Just a thought
What are you testing for? I highly, highly doubt it. Also acacia is not an "analog" rather an herb that contains many analogs.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Re-enlisting. Thanks for correcting me on the exact definition of a herb compared to an analogue(s).

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased the levithian reloaded/incarnate stack, got two questions
1. Would you recommend throwing in a cortisol control supp such as holy basil extract to counter any effects of dieting and stress caused while cutting? I didn't see any cortisol controlling substances in LR
2. I want to stack the LR with ephedrine hcl 2x per day or one with each dose of LR at 25mg, do you forsee this as a possible issue with blood pressure or if i take blood pressure supps would this counter any possible issues stacking e/LR could cause? I am very tolerable to ephedrine btw and am taking it in the form of an over the counter known as "Bronkaid"
-Thanks

on a side note I have used incarnate twice before this and I want to make it a permanent staple in my supplement arsenal, nothing can compare to the athletic performance increase I get from it or the joint relief, thanks for making an outstanding product...hope LR impresses me just as much

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased the levithian reloaded/incarnate stack, got two questions
1. Would you recommend throwing in a cortisol control supp such as holy basil extract to counter any effects of dieting and stress caused while cutting? I didn't see any cortisol controlling substances in LR
Thats definitely an option to consider. I have used LR with Lean Xtreme before with great results. Just be careful with the dosages because both contain forskolin and you don't want to overdo it.

2. I want to stack the LR with ephedrine hcl 2x per day or one with each dose of LR at 25mg, do you forsee this as a possible issue with blood pressure or if i take blood pressure supps would this counter any possible issues stacking e/LR could cause? I am very tolerable to ephedrine btw and am taking it in the form of an over the counter known as "Bronkaid"
-Thanks
E-C-Y stacks have been done many times before with great results but be very careful and keep track of your blood pressure. I wouldn't recommend this stack to anyone personally.