Leviathan 22.5 days?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick honest question- why does a bottle of Leviathan at full dosage only last 22.5 days? Why didn't you guys make it last for the full 30 days? Thats handy for most of us. Thats the only drawback I can see with purchasing Leviathan. I am still going to buy it but this is one thing that bothers me about it. Nothing major, but annoying.

dwb

Awards
Just a quick honest question- why does a bottle of Leviathan at full dosage only last 22.5 days? Why didn't you guys make it last for the full 30 days? Thats handy for most of us. Thats the only drawback I can see with purchasing Leviathan. I am still going to buy it but this is one thing that bothers me about it. Nothing major, but annoying.
yeah i know what you mean but it is pretty potent and i think i read on the bottle that first two days you were only suppose to take 1 in am and 1 in pm . also seems like all the new fat burners are coming out with only like a twenty day supply so they get mo money lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
yeah i know what you mean but it is pretty potent and i think i read on the bottle that first two days you were only suppose to take 1 in am and 1 in pm . also seems like all the new fat burners are coming out with only like a twenty day supply so they get mo money lol
I understand the concerns about the 22.5 day supply.. but for most people who take the product it really is very close to a 30 day supply(right around 28 to 30).. We suggest on the label to start at 1 pill two times a day for 3 to 5 days.. to get used to the product then increase to 3 pills a day for 2 days then at about day 5 to 7 to start taking the full dosage of 2 capsules two times a day.

also if you go to leviathandirect.com submit for a free sample and we send you sample supply for free.

dwb

Awards
I understand the concerns about the 22.5 day supply.. but for most people who take the product it really is very close to a 30 day supply(right around 28 to 30).. We suggest on the label to start at 1 pill two times a day for 3 to 5 days.. to get used to the product then increase to 3 pills a day for 2 days then at about day 5 to 7 to start taking the full dosage of 2 capsules two times a day.

also if you go to leviathandirect.com submit for a free sample and we send you sample supply for free.
no biggie you get what you pay for and so far i am really impressed with it i am little shocked that something this strong and no cotton mouth i really like that :woohoo:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
no biggie you get what you pay for and so far i am really impressed with it i am little shocked that something this strong and no cotton mouth i really like that :woohoo:
I am glad you like it...Yeah I have noticed that also about no cotton mouth.

We are playing with a brand new energy/fatburning formula(this one is a 100% cutter it doesnt have the lean muscle building effects of leviathan).. and it significantly drys you out..but the energy on this new product is unbelievable. We are finalizing the formula this week and we will be getting some samples out soon.. keep and eye out for this one.. would be interested in getting some peoples opinions of it compared to leviathan.

dwb

Awards
I am glad you like it...Yeah I have noticed that also about no cotton mouth.

We are playing with a brand new energy/fatburning formula(this one is a 100% cutter it doesnt have the lean muscle building effects of leviathan).. and it significantly drys you out..but the energy on this new product is unbelievable. We are finalizing the formula this week and we will be getting some samples out soon.. keep and eye out for this one.. would be interested in getting some peoples opinions of it compared to leviathan.
very cool never have to many kick a$$ fat burners :dance:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
very cool never have to many kick a$$ fat burners :dance:

yeah we thought so too.. we stumbled into this one about 90 days ago and started playing with it.. and it was just too good to not come to market with.. We have no doubt it could be the best product we have come to market with..... Only issue is it is very very very expensive..

We are probably going to have to release it in a very limited way and significantly cut our margin on the product so the consumer can get it at a reasonable price... the product is that good. Our chemist is giddy about the product... we'll get ya sample of it when it is released.

dwb

Awards
yeah we thought so too.. we stumbled into this one about 90 days ago and started playing with it.. and it was just too good to not come to market with.. We have no doubt it could be the best product we have come to market with..... Only issue is it is very very very expensive..

We are probably going to have to release it in a very limited way and significantly cut our margin on the product so the consumer can get it at a reasonable price... the product is that good. Our chemist is giddy about the product... we'll get ya sample of it when it is released.
very cool like i said though you pay for what you get , i rather pay for high quality than over hyped bs that all you pay for is there marketing

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my first bottle of Leviathan!

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on using Leviathan during my pct for a SD/methoxy-tst cycle. I will also be taking Nolvs, AP, poseidon, and cycle support. How well will Leviathan stack with these and will it provide enough of a natural testosterone boost?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
We'll find out very soon. With all the the high power stuff I'll be taking I should be a walking testoterone fat burning bomb!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll find out very soon. With all the the high power stuff I'll be taking I should be a walking testoterone fat burning bomb!
Raised test, stimulants, increased endurance. I better not catch you around my sister dammit!!!!!!!!! :nono:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Adams

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on using Leviathan during my post cycle therapy for a superdrol/methoxy-tst cycle. I will also be taking Nolvs, AP, poseidon, and cycle support. How well will Leviathan stack with these and will it provide enough of a natural testosterone boost?
Your PCT looks pretty good, i think you have everything covered. Leviathan should definitely help you to cut back any fat you put in during cycle and help you to boost up your natural test levels as well.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am planning on using Leviathan during my post cycle therapy for a superdrol/methoxy-tst cycle. I will also be taking Nolvs, AP, poseidon, and cycle support. How well will Leviathan stack with these and will it provide enough of a natural testosterone boost?
Poseidon stacks VERY well with AP. After reviewing the ingredients of Leviathan, it should also work synergistic ally with it to give greater stamina, strength and focus...among other things ;)

Keep us updated on what looks like a very potent stack! :thumbsup:

Workin

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I will aslo be using NP's pump stack which consists of Creatine Gluconate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, and Citruline Malate. I want to make sure that neither the Leviathan nor the poseidon will have negative interactions with these products.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I will aslo be using NP's pump stack which consists of Creatine Gluconate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, and Citruline Malate. I want to make sure that neither the Leviathan nor the poseidon will have negative interactions with these products.
Poseidon should only enhance it. ;)

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon should only enhance it. ;)

Workin
I agree with that. Read the FAQ on Leviathan...check out the part about dosing in regards to insulin levels. Everything looks good in your stack though

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Cool can't wait!! I am actually looking forward to trying this combo out more than I was about doing my superdrol/methoxy-tst stack because I already knew what to expect from that.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Cool can't wait!! I am actually looking forward to trying this combo out more than I was about doing my superdrol/methoxy-tst stack because I already knew what to expect from that.
:thumbsup:

BTW...thanks to Palo Alto Labs for their hospitality, allowing me to post in their forum, and discuss Poseidon. I just realized this was their section and not the general supplement section. :eek:

Sorry guys...Your welcome on the Nimbus Forum anytime! :)

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

BTW...thanks to Palo Alto Labs for their hospitality, allowing me to post in their forum, and discuss Poseidon. I just realized this was their section and not the general supplement section. :eek:

Sorry guys...Your welcome on the Nimbus Forum anytime! :)

Workin
No problem man! If someone is asking a question about your product, by all means! You know it better than I do!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
workin either you were brought up right by some great parents, or else your on prozac,lol. never met anyone who is as respectfull and courteous as you. wish more people were like that.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this......guys, this stuff is the real deal. The first time I took it, I couldn't believe no one had it out yet. :head: I'm hooked on this stuff!! Its gonna be a hit for sure.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ya aaron's a good kid..haha..its true though

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
workin either you were brought up right by some great parents, or else your on prozac,lol. never met anyone who is as respectfull and courteous as you. wish more people were like that.
It's the Prozac/Xanax combo I stay on constantly...;) :toofunny:

I just figure what goes around comes around. Thanks for the kind words bro! ;)

Workin

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
bumping up an old thread but when used with a rather low carb diet and i mean like low every 21 meals i have carbs, would it matter much if i dosed leviathan say 20 minutes before a meal or so?