Leviathan: Who's used it?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I saw this supp at Nutra and almost bought it but didnt because I didnt know anything about their company. Who amongst out community has used their products? What kinds of results did you have? Was it an overall good experience?

Spank you muchos.

:dance:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Haha, sorry guys I forgot to post the thread....fixed it now

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I saw this supp at Nutra and almost bought it but didnt because I didnt know anything about their company. Who amongst out community has used their products? What kinds of results did you have? Was it an overall good experience?

Spank you muchos.

:dance:
we are new to anabolic minds we will setting up a testers thread for people to log leviathan on here... but i encourage to search around.. you can find about 30 logs on leviathan and the results have been very very good.. people are actually putting on muscle mass while significantly cutting fat.

saltydogg87

Awards
What's up guys, I just started my Leviathon and PowerFULL stack yesterday. So would that make me one PowerFULL Leviathon, lol. Maybe I'll post a log. Anyways good looking product PAL!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
What's up guys, I just started my Leviathon and PowerFULL stack yesterday. So would that make me one PowerFULL Leviathon, lol. Maybe I'll post a log. Anyways good looking product PAL!
Sounds like a great stack! Im sure im not the only one whoe would love to see a log on that stack!

dave

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing a log very soon. Its going to be stacked with some other test-boosting goodies, but I am using it for the fat burn. I look forward to starting this coming week.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing a log very soon. Its going to be stacked with some other test-boosting goodies, but I am using it for the fat burn. I look forward to starting this coming week.
Looking forward to your log Fab1!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
As I am too! I really want to see some Leviathan logs!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
As I am too! I really want to see some Leviathan logs!!!
motiv8er...there are a few good logs on another forum if you wanna check them out before the guys start logging here. Testers were reporting decrease in bf% while maintaining muscle mass. Also testers mentioned they got a clean energy from it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things... Now I just want to see them from the homies I Grow With.

;)

I just dont have the ability to sift through bb.com if that is the one you are refering to. I like to fix things that are wrong, it could be a full time position there with minimal success!! Not refering to your guys of course, just the other parts of the three ring circus and whatnot.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things... Now I just want to see them from the homies I Grow With.

;)

I just dont have the ability to sift through bb.com if that is the one you are refering to. I like to fix things that are wrong, it could be a full time position there with minimal success!! Not refering to your guys of course, just the other parts of the three ring circus and whatnot.
hopefully the logs start popping up here quick!!...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Any other users, lovers, haters?