Welcome Palo Alto Labs!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Palo Alto Labs to the AM team. Here is a little bit of info:

Palo Alto Laboratories, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium nutritional supplements. With more than 15 years experience, Palo Alto Laboratories is at the very forefront of advanced product development. It is our mission at Palo Alto Labs to provide our customers with the most effective, cutting edge nutritional supplementation products and delivery technology available. Our foundation is based on Innovation, never around hype.

Breakthrough Formulations

Paravol

Paravol is the world’s first supplement created to give men a renewed libido, while also, remarkably amplifying the male orgasm to completely unprecedented levels. By dramatically raising the body’s overall natural testosterone and seminal fluid production, Paravol allows men to not just relive the sexual prowess of youth, but even more remarkable, experience an orgasm beyond anything they have ever felt before.

Originally engineered to assist men with severely low testosterone levels due to actual prohormone and overall anabolic use, Paravol has been specifically proven to dramatically enhance the sexual performance and orgasms of normal men. Read More>>

Leviathan

Leviathan is the very first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with incredibly explosive lean muscle building. Typical fat burning products are actually designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

With Leviathan, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are totally lean and ripped enough for genuine competition. Leviathan will finally shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to definately need to dominate. Never again will you have to sacrifice those incredibly hard fought for muscle gains in order cut fat. Read More>>

Incarnate

Ever wondered what makes world class athletes as explosive, massive and dominating as what they are? The simple answer is a much higher ratio of explosive fast twitch muscle fibers to endurance driving slow twitch muscle fibers compared to the average or good athlete. It's a cold hard fact that only 1% of people are born with the genetics to be a pro-athlete or competitive bodybuilder. This elite group was born with a significantly higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers, allowing them to get stronger, run faster and put on leaner, denser muscle than you.

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to change our own genetics, but we certainly have the ability to dramatically enhance them and force them to perform at their absolute peak levels. If you've ever felt that you were overmatched by other bodybuilders or athletes because of “better genetics”, then listen up. Now is the time to finally level the playing field. Introducing INCARNATE, the ground-breaking new product designed to radically augment explosive performance, promote extreme muscle growth, strength and endurance while encouraging joint, ligament and muscle recovery through the Introduction of KETOSTERONES and the substantial boosting of Carnosine levels in fast twitch muscle fibers. Read More >>

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Howdy... You have some mighty fine looking products. Me likey. :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome!

Definitely excited to be a part of AM forums and get you guys some freebies and give-aways!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I like it around here.... WELCOME. :)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
PAL rocks! I've tested two of their products (Paravol and Leviathan) on the BN forums and they both worked quite well for me. Welcome to AM.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be your pal, PAL.:p

Welcome aboard, I've heard all kinds of great things about your company.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...trying to give away some free samples..but I need 20 posts to put up an outside link. Im workin on that right now!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL rocks! I've tested two of their products (Paravol and Leviathan) on the BN forums and they both worked quite well for me. Welcome to AM.
Whats up man. glad to see your over here too!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
welcome, heard good things about paravol...

good to have ya.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you, I started Leviathen this week!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you, I started Leviathen this week!
I liked the feeling I got on Leviathan and also the results. I kept a log on BN in the review section if you want to see specifics on how things went for me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
PAL--

Your fatburner looks GREAT. I almost bought it, but didnt know anything about your company. Great timing. I look foward to you getting some FAQ's up on it.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM! You have a great looking product line! :)

Workin

dwb

Awards
welcome and yes very good company i just started using leviathan this week must very nice fat burner
nice and potent :woohoo:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Welcome....Great Products!!!

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Leviathin looks pretty interesting...Welcome if Bobo let you in you must be good :wave:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto hehehe in spanish it means tall stick, it made me crack up the first time i heard about paravol being from palo alto labs. lol

carry on nothing to see here ignore that comment,

so palo alto hows business? any comments on new products and other products that work in a sinergetic way with such products like leviathan. (mm just tring to make conversation to get him the 20 post)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys...trying to give away some free samples..but I need 20 posts to put up an outside link. Im workin on that right now!

Wondering about Incarnate. My wife might sell your products at her job. I was suprised to hear that she might actually sell something worthwhile. She works at a call center and sells mostly crap!.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Wondering about Incarnate. My wife might sell your products at her job. I was suprised to hear that she might actually sell something worthwhile. She works at a call center and sells mostly crap!.
hahahah... does she work for a certain call center in a state very near.. canada?

Incarnate was delayed a week but it is shipping to all product testers and retailers this week.. we will be putting up a incarnate testers request on monday. If you are interested please apply to test it. We will be sending 3 or 4 members a full 60 day supply.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm more active on BN, but I spend some time over here, too. I find there's a lot more knowledge about cycling and post cycle therapy here.
well hopefully we'll get ya posting over here some.. because as far as supplement knowledge goes you are one of the best.. you ehlp a ton of people out on bn.com

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto hehehe in spanish it means tall stick, it made me crack up the first time i heard about paravol being from palo alto labs. lol

carry on nothing to see here ignore that comment,

so palo alto hows business? any comments on new products and other products that work in a sinergetic way with such products like leviathan. (mm just tring to make conversation to get him the 20 post)
hahhahahah.... I actually had a spanish friend of mine tell me that last week... i was laughing

I think in about 4 to 5 weeks when we drop product 5... this translation will be even more relevant...hint.. hint about product 5.. and yes we will be giving about 5000 free samples of this one out...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your over 20 posts'!! ;)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
hahhahahah.... I actually had a spanish friend of mine tell me that last week... i was laughing

I think in about 4 to 5 weeks when we drop product 5... this translation will be even more relevant...hint.. hint about product 5.. and yes we will be giving about 5000 free samples of this one out...
Word on the street is product #5 is going to make some wives/gf's either very excited or very tired...coin toss on that one.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is product #5 is going to make some wives/gf's either very excited or very tired...coin toss on that one.
hahahahaha.. that is the word on the street.. had a couple testers call me today... with a few funny stories... but we are very hush hush about this product.. wait till you see the finished product and the delivery system it is pretty cool.

We'll have a full write up ready for reset A.D. ready for tuesday... Incarnate will finally ship by wed of this week and Reset A.D. should be ready to ship by first wek of april..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahah... does she work for a certain call center in a state very near.. canada?

Incarnate was delayed a week but it is shipping to all product testers and retailers this week.. we will be putting up a incarnate testers request on monday. If you are interested please apply to test it. We will be sending 3 or 4 members a full 60 day supply.

She works in the state that I live in Maine. They mostly sell info-mercial type products to the general public, no muscle heads, or even anyone into health and fitness. I guess its just the luck of the draw though, depending on who calls in to order.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
She works in the state that I live in Maine. They mostly sell info-mercial type products to the general public, no muscle heads, or even anyone into health and fitness. I guess its just the luck of the draw though, depending on who calls in to order.

I know exactly the call center you are talking about. we do a ton of main stream advertising on paravol..that is why we have to have the call center.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know exactly the call center you are talking about. we do a ton of main stream advertising on paravol..that is why we have to have the call center.

Well I guess every guy in the world doesn't mind increasing their libido and their "shooting power". I did read in the description though that it claims to increase natural test levels. I didn't see any ingredients that are proven to actually do this in the ingredient list though. I thought mainly what it was used for was to increase "load", intensify male orgasm, and increase libido. By the reviews I have read it seems to work really well for libido and its other benefits. I know that LJ and DIM have been linked to increasing natural test, but I have read about certain rules when purchasing Tongkat Ali and don't think yours contains enough to be useful. With DIM I am not really sure about the dosage any one person would need but then again I don't know much about it. From what I have read though its more of a "hormonal balancer" than a testosterone increaser. Here is a link about purchasing rules for Tongkat Ali,

Tongkat ali / Buying togkat ali / Tongkat ali purchase rules

Heres a link to some information on Diindolylmethane,

Diindolylmethane FAQs - "All About DIM"

Still though, I have been reading reviews about it all day and they speak for themselves!!!...I really want to try this stuff!!!. It sounds amazing!!...Especially for old guys like me!!!. I don't have the cash right now but I'm definitely trying this stuff in the near future!!!