Palo Alto stop harrassing me

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I received a phone call from palo alto. They said that I used their products back in 2008 and wanted to no why I was unhappy with them. I told them that I don't even remember using their supplements and the guy got ****ty with me and said "well sir you can just stay in denial" and hung up on me. this is extremely unprofessional and I want to put this out there about how a ****ty company that they are. I was called yesterday (wednesday) at 4:51pm

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I received a phone call from palo alto. They said that I used their products back in 2008 and wanted to no why I was unhappy with them. I told them that I don't even remember using their supplements and the guy got ****ty with me and said "well sir you can just stay in denial" and hung up on me. this is extremely unprofessional and I want to put this out there about how a ****ty company that they are. I was called yesterday (wednesday) at 4:51pm
If this is true then it's another example why I longer support or use there products, they went way downhill IMO.

Bring back OG leviathan and Incarnate and I might change my mind.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
man I was sooo pissed off when that guy said that to me and hung up

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Why would a supplement company randomly look up someones phone number from 2 years ago and ask something like that?

I call bull****....

And Ive never used any of there products or even care about the company but your post sounds hard to believe

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
That seems very strange. Hard to even imagine being true.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
similar thing actuallly happened to me.. called me a year after i got a free bottle of paravol when they were doing that and asked me to renew.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
be advised that I don't hate the company and I am not faithful to any particular product or brand. I posted this because the lack of professionalism and courtesy. why doesn't Palo Alto comment? they have to have me on their calling list or phone bill. I gave the date and time of the call

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PAL had some interesting marketing, so this isnt out of the realm of possibility. They did the "Auto-Ship" scheme.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Palo Alto caused me to have a 36 hour erection once...not cool.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt it was the labs. Why would they be anything but nice? Sounds like someone trying to get info on them.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry about that call bro. Sometimes when I get really ****ed up in the middle of the afternoon, I like to call people up posing as a Palo Alto telemarketer ;)