this month been discontinued?

Is it being reformulated like Leviathan was and be later
released like 'Incarnate Reloaded'? :deal: :cool2:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not sure why but i heard about this quite awhile ago i hope they do bring it back it was pretty solid.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
It's a real shame that PA retired it. Incarnate was just way to sick IMO, I do remember getting great recovery and just overall muscle fullness as well as feeling quite a bit of relief in my nagging shoulder and tendonitis, that combo is real minimal and effective and quite frankly I'm a little disheartened that PA labs felt it was needed to go back to the drawing board and re-change there formulations and line up as well. The Original Leviathan was one of my favorite's and last week I got some Reset A.D. and it did absolutely nothing for me where the OG R.A.D. was very effective in multiple aspects and most importantly taking it before bed, it could be me....again it's a real shame.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude, but its cuz most of their income comes from uneducated customers, and LIBIDO enhancing.....
From being a company I liked a lot, honestly they now are on the bottom of the list.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude, but its cuz most of their income comes from uneducated customers, and LIBIDO enhancing.....
From being a company I liked a lot, honestly they now are on the bottom of the list.
I feel the same way, when they first came out there products where awesome....now after the 3rd revamp of Leviathan ( and listing more and more as proprietary ) as well as the re-formulation of Reset A.D. it makes you wonder, I will always support PA labs but I just think that there products don't work as well as when they first came out.

I really miss the OG Leviathan and that's all I got to say.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
After the whole Aspire36 debacle, things changed - a lot. They fell off the map and didn't respond to any emails, from representatives of the actual company. Every board rep quit, and then all the "reformulations" came out.

Its sad really.