New Reset AD formula?

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I have adrenal fatigue and I'm looking for a way to cure this...it's really ruining my life. I noticed that Reset AD has a new formula. Why is this? Is the new formula better than the last one? Ha anyone used the new forumla with success? Can anyone tell me the best way to dose this?

Also is Reset AD more for "stimulant junkies" to resensitize them to stimulants? Or is it to cure adrenal fatigue aswell?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I would advise using the search engine on AM, there are numerous posts in regards to your exact questions.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
well could you tell me what to search for exactly, because i'm not finding anything

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
ok well thats back in 2007 and based on the old forumla, so it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. thanks tho

anyone else have any idea? I'm not seeing as good reviews of the new forumla as the old one, but then again I'm not seeing many reviews of the new one other.
Go to the Palo Alto labs section of the forum as start doing your own investigating, if you can't find anything on the search engine than I don't know what to tell you. You mentioned how do you dose it on your first post so yes it does have everything to do with it, again GO to this : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/63673-reset-ad-faq.html

It's the same ingredients just some added Rhodiola, just buy a bottle.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I've used reset a.d. it was ok. But I prefer Ampheta Restore it works pretty well for me. I've got an adderral prescription and I'm constantly trying to re sensitize myself to stims because my receptors get so spent.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no major difference rele between the new and old. I loved the old, bought 4 bottles of the new, take 3 caps a day. Half way through my second bottle.

It could be a cure so to say to reverse adrenal fatigue, but no company is going to say that. It does work, and its not just for stim junkies.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Go to the Palo Alto labs section of the forum as start doing your own investigating, if you can't find anything on the search engine than I don't know what to tell you. You mentioned how do you dose it on your first post so yes it does have everything to do with it, again GO to this : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/63673-reset-ad-faq.html

It's the same ingredients just some added Rhodiola, just buy a bottle.
This is the Palo Alto Labs section of the forum...

I've used reset a.d. it was ok. But I prefer Ampheta Restore it works pretty well for me. I've got an adderral prescription and I'm constantly trying to re sensitize myself to stims because my receptors get so spent.
Hmm, why do you prefer that? Stims do not affect me what so ever. I guess that goes hand in hand with adrenal fatigue.

Theres no major difference rele between the new and old. I loved the old, bought 4 bottles of the new, take 3 caps a day. Half way through my second bottle.

It could be a cure so to say to reverse adrenal fatigue, but no company is going to say that. It does work, and its not just for stim junkies.
Ok, so the new affects you the same as the old? I may give it a try then. I tried the old one at like 6 caps a day, didnt do anything. Maybe it was too much? It just seem slike 2-3 caps a day wouldnt do anything, especially at my weight. How much do you weigh?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, why do you prefer that? Stims do not affect me what so ever. I guess that goes hand in hand with adrenal fatigue.

Some different ingredients and stronger doses. It's just my opinion. My experiences with it have been positive. And my stimulant tolerance is wicked high. So it helps me level out.

I got heart problems because at one point my tolerance was so high I was using my 40mg Adderral prescription + 50mg Ephedrine HCL + 400mg Caffeine + 500mg Raspberry Ketones + GTE and plenty others everyday bc I felt next to nothing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps a day??? Way to much, didnt you read the label? Take things as stated, don't overdo things unless a PAL rep told you so. More is not always better. What is more important with this type of product is duration, plan to run it for 6 months min IMO.

17$ X 6 months, damn cheap.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Yeah I rep the label, but I'm a big guy, so I figured I'd need a bigger dose. Even with that, I didnt feel anything, so I'm scared to scale down to 3 caps a day. Also would I need to give up lifting weights and intense exercise in general while trying to recover from adrenal fatigue?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I rep the label, but I'm a big guy, so I figured I'd need a bigger dose. Even with that, I didnt feel anything, so I'm scared to scale down to 3 caps a day. Also would I need to give up lifting weights and intense exercise in general while trying to recover from adrenal fatigue?
So you did read the label and you realized that at 6 caps that you are consuming around 300 mgs of Pregnenolone which is way way to much.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 caps a day??? Way to much, didnt you read the label? Take things as stated, don't overdo things unless a PAL rep told you so. More is not always better. What is more important with this type of product is duration, plan to run it for 6 months min IMO.

17$ X 6 months, damn cheap.
Do you really need to run it for 6 months? I'm in my third week at 2 caps/day and am already noticing a significant difference. I had only planned on running it for a month or two. Any information in this regard would be much appreciated.

j2048b

Awards
alrighty, this is the thread i was hoping to find, as Palo Alto Labs company is full of customer service people who do not know what they are even selling! I called there 2 times yesterday and mentioned reset-A.D and they told me, Both times, that they DO NOT EVEN CARRY THAT PRODUCT!! WTF? really you dont know what items you carry? So the lady gets off the phone and i hear a person behind her say" yes we carry that product!1"

to make a long rant short:

what are the percentages of the ingredients in the new bottle compared to the old bottle? PALO ALTO LABS WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE INFORMATION!! FLAT OUT REFUSED TO DO IT!! REALLY? I need to compare the ingriedient % between the new and old bottle!

thanks!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with that...some companies guard their proprietary formulas like they're top secret documents...in all likelihood PAL has decreased the amount of one or more key ingredients making the new version less effective than the original...that's why i won't touch the current version.

j2048b

Awards
Good luck with that...some companies guard their proprietary formulas like they're top secret documents...in all likelihood PAL has decreased the amount of one or more key ingredients making the new version less effective than the original...that's why i won't touch the current version.
Werd to that! I am stilled pissed that They first denied making the stuff then said it is a proprietary blend and we don't have to release our Info when it is a blend of that sort, to that I responded oh yeah tell me where it states it as a proprietary blend anywhere on the bottle ur holding? They i guess need to show the total weight of the blended components, the first one listed will be the heaviest or most filled supp used,according to the office of dietary supplements web site! so in other words, more adrenal tissue and less preg!

I agree that the old stuff may be better and I explained that I wanted to know how much of each I was taking due to any sides that may happen I can then decide if I need more or less of something, but they still refused!

I have the old version but have read that 25mg of the pregnenolone in a male is a heck of a lot! I don't want this stuff to mess up my hormonal balance, and it can correct?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Werd to that! I am stilled pissed that They first denied making the stuff then said it is a proprietary blend and we don't have to release our Info when it is a blend of that sort, to that I responded oh yeah tell me where it states it as a proprietary blend anywhere on the bottle ur holding? They i guess need to show the total weight of the blended components, the first one listed will be the heaviest or most filled supp used,according to the office of dietary supplements web site! so in other words, more adrenal tissue and less preg!

I agree that the old stuff may be better and I explained that I wanted to know how much of each I was taking due to any sides that may happen I can then decide if I need more or less of something, but they still refused!

I have the old version but have read that 25mg of the pregnenolone in a male is a heck of a lot! I don't want this stuff to mess up my hormonal balance, and it can correct?

Can't say for sure on the preg, but the old version of reset-AD rocked. The new version works to a much smaller extent. Getting off stims and recovering from adrenal fatigue seemed to be a breeze on the old formula. The new stuff helps me get a bit more out of the stims I use but just doesn't feel as strong as the old formula. My adrenal fatigue has kind of gotten out of hand as of late with a stressful job and routine stim usage. I was going to try Isocort to see if that could help.