New Reset AD formula?

  1. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

    New Reset AD formula?


    I have adrenal fatigue and I'm looking for a way to cure this...it's really ruining my life. I noticed that Reset AD has a new formula. Why is this? Is the new formula better than the last one? Ha anyone used the new forumla with success? Can anyone tell me the best way to dose this?

    Also is Reset AD more for "stimulant junkies" to resensitize them to stimulants? Or is it to cure adrenal fatigue aswell?

  2. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would advise using the search engine on AM, there are numerous posts in regards to your exact questions.
  3. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

    well could you tell me what to search for exactly, because i'm not finding anything
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  5. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    ok well thats back in 2007 and based on the old forumla, so it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. thanks tho

    anyone else have any idea? I'm not seeing as good reviews of the new forumla as the old one, but then again I'm not seeing many reviews of the new one other.
  6. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    ok well thats back in 2007 and based on the old forumla, so it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. thanks tho

    anyone else have any idea? I'm not seeing as good reviews of the new forumla as the old one, but then again I'm not seeing many reviews of the new one other.
    Go to the Palo Alto labs section of the forum as start doing your own investigating, if you can't find anything on the search engine than I don't know what to tell you. You mentioned how do you dose it on your first post so yes it does have everything to do with it, again GO to this : Reset Ad Faq

    It's the same ingredients just some added Rhodiola, just buy a bottle.
  7. New Member
    EustisPanther's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    270
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

    I've used reset a.d. it was ok. But I prefer Ampheta Restore it works pretty well for me. I've got an adderral prescription and I'm constantly trying to re sensitize myself to stims because my receptors get so spent.
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Theres no major difference rele between the new and old. I loved the old, bought 4 bottles of the new, take 3 caps a day. Half way through my second bottle.

    It could be a cure so to say to reverse adrenal fatigue, but no company is going to say that. It does work, and its not just for stim junkies.
  9. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Go to the Palo Alto labs section of the forum as start doing your own investigating, if you can't find anything on the search engine than I don't know what to tell you. You mentioned how do you dose it on your first post so yes it does have everything to do with it, again GO to this : Reset Ad Faq

    It's the same ingredients just some added Rhodiola, just buy a bottle.
    This is the Palo Alto Labs section of the forum...

    Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    I've used reset a.d. it was ok. But I prefer Ampheta Restore it works pretty well for me. I've got an adderral prescription and I'm constantly trying to re sensitize myself to stims because my receptors get so spent.
    Hmm, why do you prefer that? Stims do not affect me what so ever. I guess that goes hand in hand with adrenal fatigue.

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Theres no major difference rele between the new and old. I loved the old, bought 4 bottles of the new, take 3 caps a day. Half way through my second bottle.

    It could be a cure so to say to reverse adrenal fatigue, but no company is going to say that. It does work, and its not just for stim junkies.
    Ok, so the new affects you the same as the old? I may give it a try then. I tried the old one at like 6 caps a day, didnt do anything. Maybe it was too much? It just seem slike 2-3 caps a day wouldnt do anything, especially at my weight. How much do you weigh?
  10. New Member
    EustisPanther's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    270
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post

    Hmm, why do you prefer that? Stims do not affect me what so ever. I guess that goes hand in hand with adrenal fatigue.

    Some different ingredients and stronger doses. It's just my opinion. My experiences with it have been positive. And my stimulant tolerance is wicked high. So it helps me level out.

    I got heart problems because at one point my tolerance was so high I was using my 40mg Adderral prescription + 50mg Ephedrine HCL + 400mg Caffeine + 500mg Raspberry Ketones + GTE and plenty others everyday bc I felt next to nothing.
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    6 caps a day??? Way to much, didnt you read the label? Take things as stated, don't overdo things unless a PAL rep told you so. More is not always better. What is more important with this type of product is duration, plan to run it for 6 months min IMO.

    17$ X 6 months, damn cheap.
  12. New Member
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    83.37%

    Yeah I rep the label, but I'm a big guy, so I figured I'd need a bigger dose. Even with that, I didnt feel anything, so I'm scared to scale down to 3 caps a day. Also would I need to give up lifting weights and intense exercise in general while trying to recover from adrenal fatigue?
  13. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    164068
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    88.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah I rep the label, but I'm a big guy, so I figured I'd need a bigger dose. Even with that, I didnt feel anything, so I'm scared to scale down to 3 caps a day. Also would I need to give up lifting weights and intense exercise in general while trying to recover from adrenal fatigue?
    So you did read the label and you realized that at 6 caps that you are consuming around 300 mgs of Pregnenolone which is way way to much.
  14. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62821
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    6 caps a day??? Way to much, didnt you read the label? Take things as stated, don't overdo things unless a PAL rep told you so. More is not always better. What is more important with this type of product is duration, plan to run it for 6 months min IMO.

    17$ X 6 months, damn cheap.
    Do you really need to run it for 6 months? I'm in my third week at 2 caps/day and am already noticing a significant difference. I had only planned on running it for a month or two. Any information in this regard would be much appreciated.
  15. New Member
    j2048b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.4%

    alrighty, this is the thread i was hoping to find, as Palo Alto Labs company is full of customer service people who do not know what they are even selling! I called there 2 times yesterday and mentioned reset-A.D and they told me, Both times, that they DO NOT EVEN CARRY THAT PRODUCT!! WTF? really you dont know what items you carry? So the lady gets off the phone and i hear a person behind her say" yes we carry that product!1"

    to make a long rant short:

    what are the percentages of the ingredients in the new bottle compared to the old bottle? PALO ALTO LABS WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE INFORMATION!! FLAT OUT REFUSED TO DO IT!! REALLY? I need to compare the ingriedient % between the new and old bottle!

    thanks!
  16. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62821
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.58%

    Good luck with that...some companies guard their proprietary formulas like they're top secret documents...in all likelihood PAL has decreased the amount of one or more key ingredients making the new version less effective than the original...that's why i won't touch the current version.
  17. New Member
    j2048b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Good luck with that...some companies guard their proprietary formulas like they're top secret documents...in all likelihood PAL has decreased the amount of one or more key ingredients making the new version less effective than the original...that's why i won't touch the current version.
    Werd to that! I am stilled pissed that They first denied making the stuff then said it is a proprietary blend and we don't have to release our Info when it is a blend of that sort, to that I responded oh yeah tell me where it states it as a proprietary blend anywhere on the bottle ur holding? They i guess need to show the total weight of the blended components, the first one listed will be the heaviest or most filled supp used,according to the office of dietary supplements web site! so in other words, more adrenal tissue and less preg!




    I agree that the old stuff may be better and I explained that I wanted to know how much of each I was taking due to any sides that may happen I can then decide if I need more or less of something, but they still refused!

    I have the old version but have read that 25mg of the pregnenolone in a male is a heck of a lot! I don't want this stuff to mess up my hormonal balance, and it can correct?
  18. New Member
    z28man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    40.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Werd to that! I am stilled pissed that They first denied making the stuff then said it is a proprietary blend and we don't have to release our Info when it is a blend of that sort, to that I responded oh yeah tell me where it states it as a proprietary blend anywhere on the bottle ur holding? They i guess need to show the total weight of the blended components, the first one listed will be the heaviest or most filled supp used,according to the office of dietary supplements web site! so in other words, more adrenal tissue and less preg!




    I agree that the old stuff may be better and I explained that I wanted to know how much of each I was taking due to any sides that may happen I can then decide if I need more or less of something, but they still refused!

    I have the old version but have read that 25mg of the pregnenolone in a male is a heck of a lot! I don't want this stuff to mess up my hormonal balance, and it can correct?


    Can't say for sure on the preg, but the old version of reset-AD rocked. The new version works to a much smaller extent. Getting off stims and recovering from adrenal fatigue seemed to be a breeze on the old formula. The new stuff helps me get a bit more out of the stims I use but just doesn't feel as strong as the old formula. My adrenal fatigue has kind of gotten out of hand as of late with a stressful job and routine stim usage. I was going to try Isocort to see if that could help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My formula!
    By luke1984 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 04:54 PM
  2. RPM + Reset AD or Leviathan + Reset AD
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. New formula
    By jjohn in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in