Rash on new levi formula?!?!

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I've developed a rash everywhere except my face. I noticed this after starting a bottle of the new Levi R. Nothing else in my diet or supplement regime has chAnged. I just noticed, and hopefully this is the problem, I shouldve started with 1 pill doses. I've been taking two pill doses like the old formula. I'll cut back to one twice a day to see what happens.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
In case it helps, I'm also runnin rpm at 4/4 on wo days. 4 on non wo days. Then the usual ish: fish oil, gluc, etc. They look like hives, and I'm pretty sure that's what this is. I'm actually gonna drop he levi altogether. If it doesn't start to clear up by Thursday, I'll go see my primary. tHanks for any input.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Bump.... did everything turn out alright after stopping the LR? I've got 4 bottles of the new stuff, planned on running some this month. Just curious to the cause, etc.

Ando55

Awards
I'm on it and nothing as such, I'm running 3 pills morning 2 pills evening or sometimes just 2/2 since I take a preworkout now as well.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... Stopped the Levi, and the rash went away. To be fair... When I broke out my pre wo supps were aS follows: 4 rpm, 2 Levi, and a Monster lo-carb with a crushed caffeine pill. Prolly too much caffeine lol!!!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
I've developed a rash everywhere except my face. I noticed this after starting a bottle of the new Levi R. Nothing else in my diet or supplement regime has chAnged. I just noticed, and hopefully this is the problem, I shouldve started with 1 pill doses. I've been taking two pill doses like the old formula. I'll cut back to one twice a day to see what happens.
Other users have no problem using it above 1 pill doses. It's better to take 1 pill
before adding it up to two pills daily. See to it first that, it won't have any bad effect on you like, having a everywhere. :nono: