Reset AD question!?

Teich07

Awards
Picked up two bottles of Reset AD with hopes of re sensitizing myself to stims. What would be the best way to run these for maximum effectiveness?

I was thinking run the first bottle 3 a day and the second one at 2 a day.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Picked up two bottles of Reset AD with hopes of re sensitizing myself to stims. What would be the best way to run these for maximum effectiveness?

I was thinking run the first bottle 3 a day and the second one at 2 a day.
Hey Teich, sorry for the delayed response. I would say that dosing protocol would work fine however gauge it according to how you feel. Are you going cold turkey off stims while taking this or just cutting back?

Ben Tactical

Awards
Hey Teich, how's the R.A.D. treating you?
I just picked up two bottles as well and I plan on going cold turkey from caffeine myself.
Just enough to give my adrenals a break. If things go well with the two bottles, I'm may make this an essential like multi's and fish oil.
As far as other supps, can I run Reset A.D. along with an ECDY supp like E-Bol?

Thanks

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Are you going threw adrenal fatigue or just completely lost any tolerance to stims and the reason why I'm asking is when I went threw AF two years ago I did 1 R.A.D. in the morning and one before I hit the rack. Did that for six months along with serious adrenal recovery protocol and R.A.D. really helped.....2 and half years later I actually found an old unopened bottle ( expires 2/2010, and I'm using it for minor stim tolerance) and I can only handle one a day and that makes me a little irratable. I actually like taking one cap of R.A.D. before I got to bed ( R.A.D. works great this way ) get up at 0500 am have my cup of coffee or sometimes throw in some PEA/theobromine and it works great.

Ben Tactical

Awards
ryanp81

My tolerance to stims has deffinately hit an all time high for me.
I can now do 3 scoops of jack3d and not feel overwhelmed, although I can still feel it working perse. In regards to plain caffeine anhydrous, I am able to pop two 200mg caps and feel like I can pop a third. I can drink a full bottle of the redline rtd and within an hour and not feel cracked out.
Now these are just individual examples and not all together in one day but I have been a stim junky for at least a decade of trying all the latest energy drinks and shots and recently pre-workouts. This may not be much for most but for me it's just too much.

I feel it's time to take a proper break and give my adrenals and cns a vacation and R.A.D. sounds like a good supp to start with.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Are you going threw adrenal fatigue or just completely lost any tolerance to stims and the reason why I'm asking is when I went threw AF two years ago I did 1 R.A.D. in the morning and one before I hit the rack. Did that for six months along with serious adrenal recovery protocol and R.A.D. really helped.....2 and half years later I actually found an old unopened bottle ( expires 2/2010, and I'm using it for minor stim tolerance) and I can only handle one a day and that makes me a little irratable. I actually like taking one cap of R.A.D. before I got to bed ( R.A.D. works great this way ) get up at 0500 am have my cup of coffee or sometimes throw in some PEA/theobromine and it works great.

Thanks for this very informational. I am also taking the advantage of B1G1F offer to give this a shot.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Can Reset be used at the same time you're using fat burners/stims. I'll be using Oxy Elite Pro + Recreate for 4 weeks, then Recreate + old Gaspari Thyrotabs + designer steroids for another 6 weeks. Is it effective to use the Reset at this time, or do I need to wait untill I'm ready to take a break from fat burners/stims?

Crowbar

Teich07

Awards
I went cold turkey for 15 days and ran a bottle at 3 a day. Now I am taking Oxy Elite Pro and taking Reset with it at 3 caps a day with it and am getting a ton of energy off it and lovin it. I had a very high tolerance i could take 3 scoops of jacked and barely fell anything but reset has made the differnce on this OEP cycle.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
So, what is the best combination with R.A.D? Any suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Supplements 3
srocco112 Supplements 4
kingdong Supplements 15
double s Supplements 1