Just Wondering...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what happened to PAL for the last year?

You guys completely dropped off the map. Seemingly after it was uncovered that you were lying about what was in Aspire 36, I dunno. Quit responding to every single reps emails that were sent to you guys asking what was going on, thus every rep leaving the company. And then no one from the company is even around anywhere for approx a year. On top of all shipments to every supplement store being stopped. And in the local stores here they didn't have anymore PAL supplements for the longest time.

Just wondering, there has been no explanation since coming back. And I would like to know personally just because I was involved for so long with PAL.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what happened to PAL for the last year?

You guys completely dropped off the map. Seemingly after it was uncovered that you were lying about what was in Aspire 36, I dunno. Quit responding to every single reps emails that were sent to you guys asking what was going on, thus every rep leaving the company. And then no one from the company is even around anywhere for approx a year. On top of all shipments to every supplement store being stopped. And in the local stores here they didn't have anymore PAL supplements for the longest time.

Just wondering, there has been no explanation since coming back. And I would like to know personally just because I was involved for so long with PAL.
Blackjack,

First off i take issue with the lying about aspire36 part of your quote. We were the ones that were lied to. We had a raw material supplier that had gotten us a ton of hard to locate raw materials that we trusted..and he came to us with a unique raw material and presented it to us. We tested it for 90 to120 days..and we as company spent over $10k in raw material tests with atleast 3 different clinical testing firms before we launched. We tested for all known ed pharmaceuticals and we tested for all known analogs as well. Everything came up clean. We tested evey batch as well. When the fda came in and told us it wasnt legit we issued a recall with out question. Trust me when i say i was as suprised as everyone else. The fda did their due dillegence and found us to not be at fault and found the raw material supplier to be at fault. I have a chain of emails and faxes proving our innocence and proving my intent to make sure the raw material was clean. If there was something criminal or if we spiked Aspire36 intentionally we would be out of business. It was a terrible situation for our company and we have lived to regret it financially and repuation wise. In the end perception is relality though so if you black jack perceive us to have been intentional in selling a pharmaceutical product then you have your forum to say it so it must be reality. I am not here to argue this I sat with the FDA and department of health for weeks and ended up having to sue the florida department of health over the use of yohimbine hcl of all things..as a result of the investigation. We were declared without fault by the fda and we won a very very expensive lawsuit against the florida department of health that allowed us to continue to sell yohimbine hcl products.

As for us falling off the map..truthfully it was more of a timing issue for Dave K and myself. Dave got promoted and became responsible for a different part of our business and my focus was dragged out of sportsnutrition for about a year and into a couple different sides of our parent company. Over the last 90 days I have made it a company priority to start rolling out new improved versions of our Palo alto labs products and dropping new products.

As you have seen..Bravolima and Mike from our company have gotten back into the forums and we will be dropping multiple new items in next 90 to 120 days. Levithan reloaded is back, an improved version of Anabolic edge is coming in 10 days and we are releasing sublingual Atp tabs within 2 weeks which will be extremly cost effective and fantastic for workouts. My goal for palo alto labs is atleast 5 new items in 2010 and to run cost effective stacks all over this forum. Truthfully if I am the only one in the company qualified to rollout new sports nutrition products and if my attention is elsewhere it leads to a lack of new item development No one is to blame for palo alto labs not being as customer friendly in the recent history than anyone other than myself and frankly I have been busier than I can convey in an email. I can gurantee you we will do our best to be present and in the future to be as customer oriented as we were in the past. I hope this explains a little bit.

Thanks for everyones support of the palo alto labs brand..it will be bigger and better in the near future!!!!!! Please be patient with mike as he gets used to the forums and if he isnt quite as responsive as Dave once was. We will make sure to get to each and every question we possibly can.

Jeremy Lambert
CEO
Palo Alto Labs

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thank you.

As I said, was just curious. No hard feelings whatsover. As for the Aspire36 issue, after all that blew up everybody basically disappeared so I really had no clue what had happened, neither did any other rep from PAL - hence me just being curious.

Wish you guys all the best.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Basically, we had to run in 'survival mode' for a few months... we to utilize our staff and and resources towards company growth and progress.

while we love the exposure in the forums and online.. we didnt have the resources to manage them accordingly.

it sucks... im sorry it happened in the way it happened...but we were all working our butts off and burning the candle at both ends. while we all still believe in working extra hours.. we now have a more qualified staff to assist with our special projects.

--dave

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you take offense to the Aspire question? From a consumer standpoint: Wouldn't you find it quite ironic that the company is claiming they spent 10K to find adulterants, and didn't even find them, that were in fact present in the powder? That's like opening the cookie jar and seeing nothing but reaching your hand in, and oh... magically a cookie appears. When Aspire first came out everyone who took it knew a designer PDE-5 inhibitor was in it, how did PAL not know? Not to mention the dangers that could be produced from someone taking Nitro Glycerine.

Honestly, I don't even care, but playing victim is getting ridiculous.