PAL, please say this isn't true...

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
I had an order for reset a.d., when I called them to ask what reason they had for canceling they responded that PAL was discontinuing the product.

I'm not insinuating that I believe this is true, but you guys at PAL might want to set some people straight on the facts if they're spreading this rumor. If not, why would you discontinue this product?

I have had great results with reset a.d., I had been fatigued to the point of depression and am now coming out of it quickly due to your great product. True to the claims, after taking it for 2 weeks I am starting to feel normal again (of course, I am not completely able to live without stims during the week but after a weekend of no stims I start feeling really good).

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
This is news to me........;)

Was this from nutraplanet or another source?

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
tsnnutrition.

I am glad to hear it's not true.

Thanks for the quick response.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ive had ZERO experience with this company possible.. but on many occasions, a company will tell you something is discontinued in hopes that you will pick something else off their site and not look elsewhere.

maybe the case, maybe not.. .ill see if my sales team can contact them in regards

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
afaik, they were reporting what their distributor fed them as a line.

dunno, just what they told me.