Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last week I finished 8 weeks of PAL's Leviathan Reloaded (stacked with RPN's DCP). Because I stacked them together it could be difficult to say which product produced which results re body composition. However, there were some specific effects from Leviathan Reloaded.

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/7336/default_large.jpg

* Promotes neuro intensification and aggression focus
* Fat loss whilst preserving muscle
* Allows optimal lean muscle mass gains
* Overall muscle hardness
* Curbs appetite
* Curbs energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals

Mood: N/A. My mood was up and down like a rollercoaster over the last 8 weeks. However it is due more to circumstances, events and training more than anything else; and no product can make me feel better (or worse).

Focus: 7/10. I have had AWESOME focus and aggression, especially for training. Noet that I was also using RPM, which I know to have a smooth focused effect on me, so that may have contributed to some of this.

Energy: 8/10. My energy was all over the place; some days I was bouncing off the walls and other days I was just shattered and fatigued. However, when it came to training I ALWAYS had the energy to do the required sessions (i.e. am cardio and resistance training). On the days that I dosed Leviathan Reloaded with RPM I noticed the MOST kick re energy for training. I experienced energy crashes after EVERY high carbohydrate meal and ended up falling asleep within 60 minutes of finishing them. There were no stimulant-like effects from Leviathan Reloaded.

Body Composition: 8/10. Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-Leviathan Reloaded indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over: Pre: body mass - 53kg (i.e. 116.6lb), body composition -10.5% BF, triceps - 8.0mm, subscapular - 7.0mm, biceps - 7.0mm, iliac crest - 10.5mm, supraspinale - 6.5mm, abdominal - 10.5mm, front thigh - 7.5mm, medial calf - 5.5 mm; post: body mass - 52kg (-1.0kg/2.2lb), body composition - 9.0% BF (-1.5% BF), triceps - 5.5mm (-2.5mm), subscapular - 6.0mm (-1.0mm), biceps - 2.5mm (-4.0mm), iliac crest - 7.0mm (-3.5mm), supraspinale - 5.0mm (-1.5mm), abdominal - 8.0mm (-2.5mm), front thigh - 6.5mm (-1.0mm), medial calf - 4.0mm (-1.5mm); with the most fat loss occurring from my arms and midsection. I lost a total of 0.885kg (i.e. 1.947lb) of BF and also 0.115kg (i.e. 0.253lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM I know for sure that I did NOT lose MUSCLE mass, as my girths did NOT change, and in some instances INcreased (i.e. arms and thighs).

Muscle Hardness: 7/10 My muscles got harder as I went along, most noticeably in my deltoids and arms. This however could have been because I was also using IGF-2, which makes a huge difference to my muscle hardness.

Appetite: 9/10. Although I experienced appetite suppression whilst using Leviathan Reloaded, due to the times that I experienced it I noted that it was due more from the DCP than the Leviathan Reloaded.

Other Effects. I had increased sweating (or started sweating) after I had had my protein shake/meal 30 minutes after my pm dose of Leviathan Reloaded. I also started warming up ~10 minutes after I had had the shake/meal, which was interesting.

Overall: 8.5/10. I know how I am and what my diet was like. In fact, my diet did NOT change (only my training volume). For someone my size eating 4000+ calories per day 3-5 days a week (1800-2300 cal/day the other days) and NOT gaining fat is something.

Would I use it again? Yes. Although I did not end up "cutting" (which was the initial goal) on this stack (because of my diet) I RECOMPED quite successfully (which to me is better in the long-term, since it will allow my body to maintain its leanness and lose fat more effectively when I desire to).

Would I recommend? Yes. Standalone for fat loss (provided that nutrition and training were in order) or stacked with DCP for either fat loss or recomping.

This review is also available in my training/supplementation journal (post #575) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: The Female Terminator Chronicles, and as a separate review in the Supplement Review/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130059-rosies-review-pals.html.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You always have awesome reviews!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You always have awesome reviews!
Thanks. Just being as detailed and as objective as possible so that others can have an idea of the product.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yes, thank you very much. this review sealed my decision to purchase for wife.
thanks Rosie
urb

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, thank you very much. this review sealed my decision to purchase for wife.
thanks Rosie
urb
No worries.

Just make sure that her nutrition and training are in order if her goal is fat loss. I also don't recommend fat burners for anyone unless they are already relatively lean (i.e. <15% BF for a female and <10% BF for a male) and just want to lose that last bit of fat, since to get to either 15% or 10% (and LOWER) is easy enough to do with the correct nutrition and training; and using a fat burner at anything higher will not see results being as noticeable.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rosie, outta curiosity, how did it affect your libido? I have seen numerous claims that natty test boosters (PAL's LR included) can help increase libido in women as well, but I haven't really seen it mentioned in a review by a woman...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie, outta curiosity, how did it affect your libido? I have seen numerous claims that natty test boosters (PAL's LR included) can help increase libido in women as well, but I haven't really seen it mentioned in a review by a woman...
It didn't affect my libido at all. Honestly doesn't matter WHAT I use, NOTHING affects my libido re products. MY libido is NOT dependent on what I might take, but more on my moods and feeling at the time; and can flick on and off in the blink of an eye.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Status
Not open for further replies.