Reset A.D with lipo 6 black?

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Hey guys just a quick noob question

I'm gonna start Reset A.D and I'm on lipo for some time now..
SO would this protocol be fine?

Wake up: 3 Caps lipo black, 30 min later after cardio 1 cap Reset A.D then food

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness... I would assume it's best to cut out all stimulant usage while on reset ad. It's designed to help your adrenal receptors recover from stim use.

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
I've done this. Not with lipo, but mainly what it does is let you cut your usage of stims especially caffeine. This has a double impact of lowering cortisol spikes/production...which is usually the point of stims (weight loss).

I noticed after using reset ad for a while I cut coffee from my diet for a good couple weeks. I would have continued the coffee diet but I ran out of reset and kind of fell off the wagon. I can usually make it until lunch at work but crack due to a tiring work environment.

Believe me when I say that if you start taking reset after a week you will not want to take the full dosage of stims; they will make you feel like you are on crack.

Hope that helps

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Where you wanting to prevent building a tolerance to lipo 6 black? I'd use the Reset AD after finishing a course of a thermogenic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try taking reset ad before bed. i was surprised to find it helps get a more restful sleep. a lot of people have tried this and got good results. just passing on a good tip. reset ad is a great supp, good luck.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just a quick noob question

I'm gonna start Reset A.D and I'm on lipo for some time now..
SO would this protocol be fine?

Wake up: 3 Caps lipo black, 30 min later after cardio 1 cap Reset A.D then food
How did the reset workout? I've been interested to see others' reactions to it.