attn PAL:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you guys still around on AM??

love your products, and just finishing a body transformation stack (LOVE the combo on AE and INC)...

any new products on the horizon? you guys are about due for a PreWO product :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
PAL is still around, few projects were on the go but not sure the status of them anymore. Dave is still around but not active on the forums.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks Steveoph and john123131 i'll shoot them an email... PAL is one of my favorite supp companies... i need to re-up on my Anabolic Edge :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks Steveoph and john123131 i'll shoot them an email... PAL is one of my favorite supp companies... i need to re-up on my Anabolic Edge :)
they have a rep at bb.com.....hit him up

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished a 40 day cycle of Anabolic Edge of 6 tabs a day and I weigh 175lbs
I dosed it higher than what the labels says because I used a jar back in February
and dosed it at 4 a day and it did absolutely nothing for me. I decided to up the dose to 6 a day on my next run and I have to say this supple is useless for me. I didn't get any
endurane, strength, or libido increase on this product. If anything I felt my libido was
down on this product and I know I am not the only one who didn't get any thing from this Anabolic Edge because when I first posted in Feb. about my 30 days of no results
there were other people posting behind me saying the same thing I was saying no results
from this supplement. This was my first time trying a product from Palo Alto and honestly
I don't see anything else on their product line that I need to gamble and try.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 40 day cycle of Anabolic Edge of 6 tabs a day and I weigh 175lbs
I dosed it higher than what the labels says because I used a jar back in February
and dosed it at 4 a day and it did absolutely nothing for me. I decided to up the dose to 6 a day on my next run and I have to say this supple is useless for me. I didn't get any
endurane, strength, or libido increase on this product. If anything I felt my libido was
down on this product and I know I am not the only one who didn't get any thing from this Anabolic Edge because when I first posted in Feb. about my 30 days of no results
there were other people posting behind me saying the same thing I was saying no results
from this supplement. This was my first time trying a product from Palo Alto and honestly
fair enough...

I thought AE was great, Leviathan Reloaded is very solid.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
interesting. i've had fantastic results, but i dont know if it's because i ran it with Incarnate and not stand-alone, but either way i'm very happy with my results while using Palo Alto Labs products.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately... nothing works for everyone.

ive taken AE solo and its my favorite supplement of all time (no shill). I get great energy and focus without stims.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dave! i sent an email on the PAL website... nothing specific just inquiring... but i got no response :( u guys ok over there?