MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am a competing in natural bodybuilding, and want to increase my testosterone output somewhat. Is there anything in this product that may cause me to fail a test at a natural competition? I am very interested in it due to the Resveratrol in it but do not want to jeapardize my natural standing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a competing in natural bodybuilding, and want to increase my testosterone output somewhat. Is there anything in this product that may cause me to fail a test at a natural competition? I am very interested in it due to the Resveratrol in it but do not want to jeapardize my natural standing.
Absolutely not bro, you will not fail a drug test.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely not bro, you will not fail a drug test.
Thanks man, I think I am going to go ahead and order up a bottle. Does this need to be cycled or being non-hormonal is it okay to take for long periods of time? Is one bottle going to do anything or do I need to get 2, I dont want to be in the middle and worrying about ordering another bottle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I think I am going to go ahead and order up a bottle. Does this need to be cycled or being non-hormonal is it okay to take for long periods of time? Is one bottle going to do anything or do I need to get 2, I dont want to be in the middle and worrying about ordering another bottle.
No need to cycle it, and you will like with any test booster get more from running it for longer periods. Even injecting pure test takes weeks to take effect, see my point. You would prolly get better results stacking it with a more potent test booster. May want to look into Diesel Test Hardcore if you are serious about natural bodybuilding.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
u can stay on for long periods but i always cycle my supplements just to keep my system fresh. and u will notice some improvments with one bottle but i think two will give u more of what your lookin for.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No need to cycle it, and you will like with any test booster get more from running it for longer periods. Even injecting pure test takes weeks to take effect, see my point. You would prolly get better results stacking it with a more potent test booster. May want to look into Diesel Test Hardcore if you are serious about natural bodybuilding.
what he said :)