Leviathin + Chicks

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Is there enough trib in Leviathin to give chicks sides? If so, what would they be?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there enough trib in Leviathin to give chicks sides? If so, what would they be?
Leviathan Reloaded is fine for a female (I am currently using it myself). As for the Tribulus Terrestris in it, it should be no different to a female using a testosterone booster containing this! Apart from the potential increase in libido, there should be no "sides" per se, as Tribulus Terrestris has not been shown to increase endogenous androgen production (which would induce "sides") in either males OR females (Saudan, Baume, Emery, Strahm & Saugy, 2008).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Reloaded as well with zero sides. Not even the fun ones??!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
agreed with all they above
perfectly fine

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I thought I read somewhere that LH makes test in boys and FSH in girls and I got scared.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
didnt want to post a new thread but should i take time off test boosters after taking leviathan for 6 weeks. I assumed levi was a mild test booster

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt want to post a new thread but should i take time off test boosters after taking leviathan for 6 weeks. I assumed levi was a mild test booster
No need for time off, its not a test booster, its more of a mood enhancement/ fatloss product. I have used it quite a bit, and think its a very well rounded product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I thought I read somewhere that LH makes test in boys and FSH in girls and I got scared.
LH promotes testosterone production in males, and stimulates [ovarian] production of estrogen and progesterone (NOT FSH; not sure where you got that) in females (Marieb, 2004).

The effects of hyposecretion and hypersecretion of LH are the same as for FSH (Marieb, 2004).

Not sure where you got Leviathan Reloaded connected with increasing LH from?

As TripDog said, Leviathan is NOT a testosterone booster, but a fat burner. You don't need any time off before using testosterone boosters (and can even use testosterone boosters WITH it; I am using Drive, IGF-2, and RPM whilst using Leviathan Reloaded, and was before and will be after I finish the latter).

dave12

Awards
  • Established
LH promotes testosterone production in males, and stimulates [ovarian] production of estrogen and progesterone (NOT FSH; not sure where you got that) in females (Marieb, 2004).

The effects of hyposecretion and hypersecretion of LH are the same as for FSH (Marieb, 2004).

Not sure where you got Leviathan Reloaded connected with increasing LH from?

As TripDog said, Leviathan is NOT a testosterone booster, but a fat burner. You don't need any time off before using testosterone boosters (and can even use testosterone boosters WITH it; I am using Drive, IGF-2, and RPM whilst using Leviathan Reloaded, and was before and will be after I finish the latter).
Appreciate the info. Thank you. I got the LH from Trib, I thought Trib made LH which in turn made test in boys. As long as Kate doesn't grow a beard I really don't care though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the info. Thank you. I got the LH from Trib, I thought Trib made LH which in turn made test in boys. As long as Kate doesn't grow a beard I really don't care though.
Many studies have shown that Tribulus Terrestris does NOT increase LH OR Testosterone in either males OR females. And regardless of whether or not LH increases Testosterone in males (which it does), it does NOT increase Testosterone in females (see post #10). Kate is NOT going to "grow a beard" or exhibit any "male-like" characteristics (NON-hormonal products are NOT going to produce androgenic side effects in a female, period; and I have used many, including products that people think should not (through sheer IGNORANCE) be used by females!)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tribulus is not shown to work very effective anyway. unless in high dosages.

dave12

Awards
  • Established

QUOTE]

I don't really know anything about how lady stuff works, that said, with this kind of action would that mess with birth control stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really know anything about how lady stuff works, that said, with this kind of action would that mess with birth control stuff?
Leviathan Reloaded shouldn't affect birth control at all.

And stop thinking about hormonal stuff, since Leviathan Reloaded does NOT affect them!