Is it ok to take Anabolic Edge and Activate Xtreme?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok to take Anabolic Edge and Activate Xtreme together?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I hate to knock a product but I didn't get anything out of AE at 6 a day over the last 3 weeks

:bruce3:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using anabolic edge 4 a day for 17 days and I am not feeling anything
and I bought 3 jars of it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today makes exactly 30 days of Anabolic Edge at 4 tabs a day and I am still waiting
to feel the effects. I still have 2 jars left I going to take 4 weeks off of the product
and when I start it again I going to up the dose to 6 tabs a day and see if that works.
I have a lot of experience with supplements and I have to say Diesel Nutrition makes
the best supplements on the natural BB supplement market. What ever claims Chuck
Diesel says about his products they always work exactly the way he says they will.
Thats why his supplements are the best. The company that makes Anabolic Edge
should evaluate their product claims and see if 4 tabs a day for a 175lb BB is enough
to get results from their product. This is the first time using a product from Palo Alto
Labs and I think it will be last time.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I got a couple bottles as well havent gotten much of anything out of it yet? may just b a decent pct support product but I dont think it gives me much of a edge, shyt they may jus b liver tabs,lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Edge did wonders for me at 6 tabs/day. You guys are cutting yourselves short only running 4 tabs/day. 6-8 is where it's at. Pricey, but amazing.

Dragonfly is currently running a log including both AE and AX. She's only taking 1 tab of each/day and grooving on it. (~127lb female)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 more jars of this Anabolic Edge so this time when I use it I am going to run
6 tabs a day and after I finish the 40 day cycle I will post back and give my review
of this product. The first time I used 1 jar I dosed it at 4 a day and I got no results
at all from it but we will see if 6 a day works.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I run 6 a day and nothin, no biggie my girl takes em and she loves them so go figure

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
It may not work for everyone but it works for me :D

I have been running AE + AX for 4 weeks and to sum things up:

1. Positive aggression is off the charts

2. Pain threshold and desire for self mutilation are accordingly

Also noticing:

3. Increase in muscle density and hardness

4. Increased endurance and stamina

I guess there is a benefit in being a female when it comes to test-boosting supps :)

Attachments

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol well haha, It's working so so, I'm taking 4-5 a day maybe I will go to 6 a day.