Leviathan Reloaded Review

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
Starting weight: 181 lbs. at 14% bf
Ending weight: 175 lbs. at 10.3% bf

Thoughts on Product: I ran one bottle of LR solo for 4 weeks. For the first few days on this product I felt amazing....this smooth buzz of constant energy, increased libido, elevated body temp(or it felt that way at least), and towards the one week mark, it was almost as if I couldn't feel anything. I ended up cycling the product, dosing for five days, and then going off of it for another two. Maybe I just have a high tolerance for it :dunno: Sides were non-existent throughout the whole run. All in all, I think this is a great product and I will definitely do another run of it on my next cutting cycle!

Lifts 10/10: Amazing! This was the first time I have ever tried cutting fat and been able to maintain the weights I was using or even increase!

I do not max, but here are what my lifts were before and after:

Bench: 195x8
Squat: 255x8
Deadlift: 275x6

After-
Bench: 205x8
Squat: 275x7
Deadlift: 285x6

Sides: 10/10 None at all

Energy: 7/10 For the first few days I felt great, but I guess I either adapted to it or the effect wore off on me.

Libido: 8/10 I noticed an increase for the first week or so but then it returned to normal

Overall: 9/10 First time I have EVER been able to lose weight without any decrease in strength so I cannot say enough about this. The results were great!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great review and thanks for the kind words. Leviathan is not a caffeine filled fat burner like some so doesnt give me rediculous energy or a buzz. Im glad you enjoyed it my friend.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Glad you responded well to LR. I used it a couple of months ago, stacked with DCP.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I know there has been threads before on this subject, but how do I dose my Levi and make it last the month with my DCP? I am waiting on my DCP to ship, and thought I would ask in the meantime. Also, would incorporating some caffeine or something also increase the synergy of this stack? Thanks!

M

manbeast31

Awards
i just bought 2 bottles and my dosing is 2 3 times a day its great!!! i love L/R