Pre-WO Experience with LR

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently picked up a few bottles of Leviathan Reloaded for a cut I'm runnin'. I've been experimenting a bit and found that a combo of 2 LR, 1 Basic Cuts (Designer Supplements) and 1 400mg Green Tea Extract (NOW) is a fantastic pre-workout concoction.

Now I know some guys are thinking that's a whole lot of caffeine. However, I remember reading somewhere that LR only has about 70mg per cap. If true, combined with the 100mg in the BC and 16mg in the Green Tea Extract, it comes to 256mg. Granted this is a good dose of caffeine but only slightly more than most pre-workout supps contain (I find they average 200mg) and probably a lot less than some other pre-workout concoctions like NO-Xplode or any of the Redbull-style drinks available.

In any case, just thought I'd share what I feel is a kickass stack; great energy, improved mood, and prolonged endurance in the gym. As a side note, I did not get much in the way of energy from 2 caps of LR by itself even when taken on an empty stomach.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Between LR and Basic cuts, that seems like you could be overdoing the PEA but I know some whackos that pop 4 leviathan.......Stick with the LR and green tea. Wanna a kick ass stack, get some Geranium to throw it in with the LR and the green-t ( nutraplanet has it and at a good price )

Posted from an iPhone

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Between LR and Basic cuts, that seems like you could be overdoing the PEA but I know some whackos that pop 4 leviathan.......Stick with the LR and green tea. Wanna a kick ass stack, get some Geranium to throw it in with the LR and the green-t ( nutraplanet has it and at a good price )

Posted from an iPhone
Actually have some Geranium caps but I prefer to use those sparingly and only for my heavy lifting workouts. Since I'm currently cutting, I've kinda shelved them for now but you're right, they would likely stack great with LR.

Basic Cuts has 75mg PEA per cap but since LR is a proprietary blend, I'm really not sure how much it contains although it's the first ingredient listed so it must be a good amount. Any idea as to how much PEA would be considered too high a dose?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
No clue, I just know that I'm zinging just off 2 caps of Leviathan w/o anything else. Halfway into LR I picked up some reset A.D....Stacked the two and it worked even better. Now anytime I take any hard stims, I take it along with the reset.

Posted from an iPhone

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No clue, I just know that I'm zinging just off 2 caps of Leviathan w/o anything else. Halfway into LR I picked up some reset A.D....Stacked the two and it worked even better. Now anytime I take any hard stims, I take it along with the reset.

Posted from an iPhone
Yeah, wish I could get me some of that Reset AD stuff but I'm in Canada and our Customs considers it an anabolic steroid due to the pregnenolone and therefore we can not import it. :grumpy:

papagunz

Awards
2 caps LR and 1 cap BC is great. I used to do that before work sometimes for a much needed lift.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps LR and 1 cap BC is great. I used to do that before work sometimes for a much needed lift.
Agreed...I've only recently added the cap of Green Tea Extract to the mix to get the purported fat burning effect. Not sure how much it helps but figured it couldn't hurt and as I stated before only contributes an additional 16mg of caffeine.

papagunz

Awards
Agreed...I've only recently added the cap of Green Tea Extract to the mix to get the purported fat burning effect. Not sure how much it helps but figured it couldn't hurt and as I stated before only contributes an additional 16mg of caffeine.
I rocked 2 lr, 1 bc, and 1 camphibolic as well. Lol, great minds. (CB has green tea, forskolin, bacopa, and l-dopa)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice guys.....2 LR and im good to go too

blitzkriegjim

Awards
Just hit up 3 today and workout was out of this world!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hit up 3 today and workout was out of this world!!
Were you lifting or doing cardio? I haven't tried 3 caps of LR mainly because I didn't want to overdo it on the yohimbine; two caps contain a total of 9mg which I believe is the most effective dose.

blitzkriegjim

Awards
Were you lifting or doing cardio? I haven't tried 3 caps of LR mainly because I didn't want to overdo it on the yohimbine; two caps contain a total of 9mg which I believe is the most effective dose.
I was lifting and going for a longer session than usual, but it definitely carried me thru it!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i may be desensistized to the Yohimbe. the energy is alot more smooth but i never really "felt it" although it did work when i ran it