Possible reaction to LR?

blitzkriegjim

Awards
I started dosing this product 3 days ago and so far I must say I am very impressed with the product and very excited to see the results after I finish a bottle or two! Is there anything though in this product that would cause a mild allergic reaction? Since I started dosing this product I've noticed a small lump developing in my armpit (lymphnode area) and it has swollen up a bit and is very sensitive to touch. I'm a complete newb when it comes to supplements, but I don't know whether this has been experienced before by anyone and if so, whether it's something to worry about or not. I plan on continuing my run of the product unless it gets continually larger and more irritable.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
While possible, it is v. unlikely. A reaction to yohimbine would be more systemic.

You can either a) Continue for a few days and see how the lump does; if still painful cease and see if symptoms go away (I would go this route)
or b) Stop immediately, see what happens to lump, then restart once it is gone. If it comes back; then it is from the LR, although I dont think this is the case. Sounds like the lump is from something else.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
havent had this issue come up....if it doesnt subside I would stop for sure. I dont think its the leviathan, but at least you would rule it out.

blitzkriegjim

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I've had it happen once before while I started Jungle Warfare from ALRI. So far this morning it's even smaller than yesterday and less irritable. Maybe it's just the way my body reacted to something new that it wasn't used to. I have no idea......either way, great product so far - I love the way I feel while on it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I've had it happen once before while I started Jungle Warfare from ALRI. So far this morning it's even smaller than yesterday and less irritable. Maybe it's just the way my body reacted to something new that it wasn't used to. I have no idea......either way, great product so far - I love the way I feel while on it.
Actualy this may sound funny, but do you use a roll on anti-perspirant or a spray, because roll ons arew well known for blocking glands in sensitive people, 2 of my brothers have had exactly the same problem your experiencing. Have you changed it..or something along those lines.
Having used LR i cant see anything supplement wise that could cause this, the ingredients would have no effect on your lymphatic glands.

blitzkriegjim

Awards
haha yeah, I figured it would be something along those lines. I do use roll on....it was just the timing that sort of alerted me since I just started taking a supp and I have minimal supplement experience.

blitzkriegjim

Awards
How did it turn out for you?
It's all going well now, thanks man. I'm trying to cycle LR on 5 days off 2. After a few days the effects started to wear off. For the first few days, I'd literally almost sweat after a meal and get really warm, and the energy I had during workouts was incredible! The effects wore off though so I'll let you know how this works out.