Incarnate

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are the thoughts of using this on a cut?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
GREAT IDEA !

.. Incarnate is my all time favorite joint product. And the Beta Alanine in it, alongside the proprietary blend, makes the product an unbelievable pre-workout boost. Stamina and endurance was great from the first day of usage.

I varied my dosing from 3 caps pre, 3 caps post .. to 3 caps pre, 3 caps intra .. to all 6 caps pre-workout; which was simply unbelievable ! High perspiration, endurance kept me going like an energizer bunny .. I've said it every time I've mentioned Incarnate, but it remains one of my all-time favorite supplements; works as intended each and every time !

.. when I took it on a cut, my joints remained pain-free despite my two-a-day weight/cardio sessions, and I was able to complete all-out cardio sessions immidiately following my weight training sessions. Like I said, endurance was great.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I may look into it for my summer cut. I have gotten this cut down pretty good in the past month. I have been dieting cut wise for about 1 month and using supplement aids for alittle under 2 weeks and am seeing an awesome difference.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
for sure, lemme know what you decide on TX

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up another bottle of Incarnate. Looking forward to starting off the New Years with pain-free joints and stamina through the roof !!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up another bottle of Incarnate. Looking forward to starting off the New Years with pain-free joints and stamina through the roof !!
Yeah I am planning to throw one in my new years order as well with some other stuff.