best diet to complement Leviathan Reloaded

blitzkriegjim

Awards
So I'm going on a cutting phase after the New Year and am highly considering giving LR a whirl to assist me. If I do decide to use LR, I plan on running a log of it on here to keep me straight.

I'm just interested in getting some feedback on what sort of diet has worked best for you all who have tried this before. I've tried cutting before and when using a supplement I often go hypo fairly easily if I restrict carbs too much. Do I need to cut my calories or is this a potent enough supplement where if I keep my calories at maintenance and eat clean that the fat should just melt right off?

A little background info on me to help:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 184 lbs.
bf%: 12-13 looking to get to 8-10% by the end of March
supplement experience: very little

Current diet:
10AM - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups mixed veggies, 1 banana, 1 tbsp EVOO

Noon - 2 8 oz. chicken breasts, 2 cups mixed veggies, 3 tbsp natty pb

2PM- 1 8 oz. fish (grouper, whitefish, mahi mahi, etc. it varies), 1 apple, 2 cups mixed veggies

pre WO - 1 Muscle Milk Collegiate Shake

post WO - 1 Muscle Milk Collegiate Shake

5:30PM - 2 deer burgers, 2 cups brown rice, 30 almonds

8PM - 1 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup mixed veggies

10:30PM - 8 turkey sausage links, 3 tbsp natty pb

Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to make this a success so if any more info is needed that would help, let me know.

javry

Awards
my suggestion would be to replace your muscle milk shakes with 100% whey powder, cuz it looks to me with everything else your eating your body wont need (not sure how big you are tho) the extra cals your getting from the muscle milk in order to retain muscle, when i cut whey powder is the best way to get my protein with as little cals as possible but im sure you already are aware of the diff

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going on a cutting phase after the New Year and am highly considering giving LR a whirl to assist me. If I do decide to use LR, I plan on running a log of it on here to keep me straight.

I'm just interested in getting some feedback on what sort of diet has worked best for you all who have tried this before. I've tried cutting before and when using a supplement I often go hypo fairly easily if I restrict carbs too much. Do I need to cut my calories or is this a potent enough supplement where if I keep my calories at maintenance and eat clean that the fat should just melt right off?

A little background info on me to help:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 184 lbs.
bf%: 12-13 looking to get to 8-10% by the end of March
supplement experience: very little

Current diet:
10AM - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups mixed veggies, 1 banana, 1 tbsp EVOO

Noon - 2 8 oz. chicken breasts, 2 cups mixed veggies, 3 tbsp natty pb

2PM- 1 8 oz. fish (grouper, whitefish, mahi mahi, etc. it varies), 1 apple, 2 cups mixed veggies

pre WO - 1 Muscle Milk Collegiate Shake

post WO - 1 Muscle Milk Collegiate Shake

5:30PM - 2 deer burgers, 2 cups brown rice, 30 almonds

8PM - 1 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup mixed veggies

10:30PM - 8 turkey sausage links, 3 tbsp natty pb

Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to make this a success so if any more info is needed that would help, let me know.
Looks good but i do agree about droping the Muscle Milk, i'd also drop the banana from breakfast and throw it in post-workout. Looks good though your keeping insulin levels low which should really help the yobimbine in the LR go to work on your stubborn fat