Thanks too, Anabolic edge i got my first 418 lb lift, 190 kg..Thanks palo!!!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou very much for a great product, I was most suprised by the pumps and recovery, strangley while i was using anabolic edge i didnt get insane strength increases, just amazing vascularity and recovery, however after i finished the run, i went for a new PR on the bench, and i got it, so thankyou, i had tried for 5 months to get this and failed 9 times, so thankyou for getting me past that plateu, 3lb gain in 20 days, shows this is a quality product at a good price.:thumbsup:

Here is a link to my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109368-russians-palo-alto.html

Russian

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Animal! Could you possibly be the first person to be sponsored overseas? I'm still waiting for my sponsored supplements in Australia, considering I now have to take out a second mortgage just to buy protein because of the Aussie dollar!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Animal! Could you possibly be the first person to be sponsored overseas? I'm still waiting for my sponsored supplements in Australia, considering I now have to take out a second mortgage just to buy protein because of the Aussie dollar!
I wish, i dont think any companies here would want to sponsor me for anything, who will be sponsoring you buddy?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wish my butcher would sponsor me. I think I spend half my income there!
yeah now that would be awesome!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I just decided to thank palo, as i have recently been using other supplements, and can see the difference in quality, I posted up pics in my recent log of the gains i got from the Anabolic edge..but here they are...

Before.....

Attachments

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awsome bro. great job!

kinglion

Awards
RUSSIAN STAR
GOOD WORK ALWAYS PAYS OFF:)
I STARTED USP LABS BUT AFTER 3 WEEKS AND ON DOUBLE DOSE ITS NOT WORTH MY MONEY!
I PAID 1504 IN TOTAL AND GOT ONLY 5$ WORTH!!!

MY PROFILE IS ON USPLABS AND IM A EX PRO
I AM GOING TO TRY ANABOLIC EDGE AND SEE FOR MYSELF
IM GOING TO STACK THEM WITH THERMOLIFE PRODUCTS

YOU KEEP IT GOING AND WORK HARD

LUBA LUBA
SPASIBA

KINGLION

spaniel1287

Awards
you working towards gettin like ivan draggo? lol

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, i appreciate your kindness.