Leviathhan Rreloaded Review

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be a running review. I will post overall body recomp changes, including before/after pics. I am using Leviathan Reloaded in conjuction with:
DCP, Sesamin, CLA, Green Tea Extract and AP/PSlin. Only the DCP/LR are new. I typically avoid caffeine, and only take pre-WO supps 3x/week, with ~150mg so this is a fair bit of caffeine for me.

Diet: ~2500 cals to cut.
Workout: Circuit Training w/ 30 mins cardio PWO, HIIT on non-lifting days (Every 5th).

Start: Nov 24 Weight: ~176 , ~14% bf
Dosing: 1st Day: 1+1, 2nd: 2+1, 3--> 2+2.
- took 2 upon waking, and then 2 early afternoon.

1 week update:
-Noticing some slight leaning out already
- More rear shoulder/delts visible.
-Minor headaches when I forget to drink a large volume of water with the LR, noticeable in the afternoons around 4-5. Perhaps this is just the caffeine crash.
- Improved energy in the gym from the caffeine; not as powerful as a pre-WO product but it does noticeably help
- No hunger suppression noted so far
- I get the "It's warm in here" feeling even before I start working out, but like always I sweat hard once I work out especially doing compound lifts

Day 7 & 8: Had A Lab & Anatomy Bellringer so didn't make it to the gym. I tried to keep the cals low, but I was stressing and demolished a fair bit of pistachios.
Day 9: Made up for it at the gym, 35 mins Cardio after 45min circuit weights. My check is still pulled, so I didn't hit that, but hopefully it will feel alright by tomorrow after all this time off.
- noticeable thermo effect, by 15mins into my cardio I had sweat all over my face stinging my eyes pretty bad. No hunger suppression though lol.
- The late night writing up the lab left me with a sore throat today, I'll try and get 10 hrs of sleep and still hit the gym tomorrow

Day 10&11- Circuit w/ 35 minutes Cardio
- Still getting nice clear energy in the gym
- Definitely noticing a transient elevation in libido for about 3-4 hours after LR dosing. I can really feel the tribulus kicking in now, I only wish the effects lasted longer!

Day 12- 40 mins fasted cardio. The cardio went by quickly, however my legs didn't feel like they recovered over the course of the day. Fasted cardio makes my body quite sore, but I do like how it sheds the fat off. No Weights Today

Day 13- Only 15 mins cardio after Deadlifts, Leg Press & 15mins. Circuit, Legs were sore from yesterday.

Day 14&5- See Post 11, Pushed hard in the gym, going well. 2 Circuits + 20 mins Cardio.

Day 16-2nd Nauseous day in a row :/ Not sure if I'm just pushing myself too hard to what. Slimming is continuing well.

Day 17- Off-Day, Had an Exam plus I needed to recover. Low carbs day.

Day 18- Carbed up w/ breakfast, took 4 Slin & was hypo w/ regular breakfast so downed 400g Yogurt, still nippy. Cardio & Workout went amazing. Did 38 minutes on the elliptical and time breezed by; felt like I could keep going for ages. I got sweaty, but even without thermo's I get about this sweaty doing cardio to be honest. Nice consistent energy elevation from the caffeine. Going well :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome...cant wait to see the progress, thanks!~

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the typo in the thread title lol. Anyways I will continuously be updating the OP. Today is Day 9.

Dosing will be 2 waking / 2 Afternoon. Also taking 4g CLA/day. 4x1.25mL Sesamin, and 6 caps DCP/day. Pre and post-WO meals use varying forms of nutrients partitioners.

Diet is carbs pre and post-WO , rest of day is veggies pretty much. It is exam period so not much physical activity outside of the gym, so cutting will require some control on my part!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Good solid stack. What time of the day are you taking leviR and then the time of intake of AP/pslin/carb source? I notice if my water intake is inadequate i'll get headaches as well when taking LR. BTW how do you like DCP?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good solid stack. What time of the day are you taking leviR and then the time of intake of AP/pslin/carb source? I notice if my water intake is inadequate, I'll get headaches as well when taking LR. BTW how do you like DCP?
Upon waking I take 2 LR & 2 DCP. 15 mins later I take something like 150mg 20% Corosolic Acid. 15 Minutes later I eat a massive bowl of Oatbran/WPI/Berries. I hit the gym about 90 minutes after that. The 2nd dose of LR is around 1 or 2, about 90 minutes after lunch.

The headaches were only for the 2 days, and I think it was just an adjustment period for the caffeine/other ingredients as well.

It is hard to gauge the DCP or LR already, give me to the end of the 2nd week and I'll let you know. However I think I feel the thermo effect from LR; I will be doing the exact same routine minus the LR to verify this.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering are you getting a crash on Levithan? I find i have good energy in the gym but about 2 hours after I am just drained.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering are you getting a crash on Levithan? I find i have good energy in the gym but about 2 hours after I am just drained.
Actually I haven't noticed too bad of a crash, but I usually do some volunteering in the afternoons/running about so it's hard to notice. I'll let you know if I do notice a crash, which I tend to from pre-WO supps. I think the 2nd dose in the early afternoon is what really keeps me going though. My only comment so far is I wish it suppressed my apetite more lol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not a strong appetite suppresion for me either steve, and zero crash for me personally.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I get hungry I just snack....on more DCP.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get no appetite supression from the stack, however I have never found anything that does supress my appetite!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been trying to evaluate if I notice a crash.
I take my 1st dose around 7:30, Breakfast @ 8, Gym at 9:15. I found that if I wait over 6 hours until my 2nd dose, I started to get a little bit tired. If I just take the 2nd dose and I'm alert for the rest of the day. So ideally I need to take my 2nd dose around 5 hours after the 1st to avoid any caffeine crash (which sounds right, since the half life is about 3-4 hours depending on genetics)

I also updated my OP thus far and am starting to notice the libido elevation. It's not all-day long, it's strongest for a few hours after the dose.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... interested to see how this works out for you

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can feel a bit of extra bodyfat from yesterday; it was my massive apetite. Whenever I do deadlifts or squats (Did both yesterday) I will be hungry all day. Sure my metabolism is boosted, but I tend to overconsume, and since outside of the 70 minutes in the gym I'm mostly sedentary & studying, I am tending to over-eat. I'm a culinary lover at heart :)

I would love to do 60 minutes of cardio every-day, but I just don't have the time. My 1st priority is my marks right now, and I've got 4 exams to study for. I go balls-out with my circuit training (2 Different Circuits, 4 Sets, 12-15 reps of 5 Machines, ~30s between sets) and then cardio afterwards. I was doing 35 mins for the first 10 days, now am only doing 20 as I am getting closer to exam time.

Today the LR hit me particularly hard, I was a bit jittery pre-WO. I pushed myself so hard that I was actually feeling nauseous which is a first in a long time; I usually push myself to the point where I'm lying on the ground catching my breath, but I never feel this odd.

Sidenote: I was reading about Irvingia Gabonensis on M&M and it sounds like it might be a great fat-loss product for my next cut. Still waiting to hear how it turns out for a few testers.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah steve, yohimbine is power stuff.
LR it hit me hard at first as well. after a week i settled in and it worked great.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I personaly love LR. I was able to go from 16% body fat, after a semi-clean bulk, down to 12% using 1 bottle of LR. Dosage was 2 @ 7:30am and 2 @ 2pm.

I get no appetite supression from the stack, however I have never found anything that does supress my appetite!
Very true, I have yet to find anything that can supress my diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Supplements 13