Levi + White Flood ok?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just received Leviathan today:thumbsup: and was wondering if it will be okay if im stacking the following: Anabolic Pump, Levi, White Flood, Super Cissus? Please excuse me for sounding like newbie.

Will be okay:
Levi 45 mins before a meal
AP 30 mins before meal
W.F. 15 mins before workout, I throw in Bcaas,Creatine & Glutamine as my preworkot shake.

I cant wait to start on LR:run:

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Man. My first week on it and I can really feel the energy without that crack head feeling. Thumbs up on this product

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I give Levi a 9:thumbsup:.

I not only lose weight but my strength went up.

How long shpuld I wait to run another cycle?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I ran it from 11-30-08 till 12-28-08.

Since Im all out, would be okay to start again once I get my hands on some more.

When will it be back in stock @ NP?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I ran it from 11-30-08 till 12-28-08.

Since Im all out, would be okay to start again once I get my hands on some more.

When will it be back in stock @ NP?
Ill check on that for you.....by the time you get some you'll be fine to start. Glad Levi R made it to canada for you man!

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Did you get a chance to find out when it will be back in stock?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running LR again, Its been about 6 weeks since I last had LR. I want to start doing cardio in the morning on a empty stomach. My pre cardio drink is half a scoop of jacked mixed with BCAA's, can I take my first dose of LR along with my Jacked before my cardio, or should I wait and take 45mins before breakfast.