Anabolic Edge/Levi R + baby??

pj74

Awards
Hi there , this is a question I have seen over on the Get Diesel threads and I am currently on my second run of AE and Levi R which has been awesome......I cannot recommend it enough if you want to stay lean while putting on some solid muscle and feel absolutely powered up all day.

I am sleeping much better too on this stack and with an 18month old boy running around the house its a bonus.

I am 34 and my wife and I are thinking of trying for another baby .

There was a lot of chit-chat about the subject of fertility over on the other thread on the Get Diesel page , I cannot post it as I haven't made enough (or any) posts)....

Fertility is not a problem for me ......but if it helps its all good.

I am loving the PAL stack and wondered whether it could/may lead to any unwanted birth defects if a baby was conceived whilst on the products???

I picked AE for health benefits of T-res etc and have put some time into looking at info on the separate ingredients but you guys know best .....

My heart says just take a break but my muscles say get some advice first....

Can a Rep help with some answers?

cheers
pj

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything that would be a problem....however there isn't really any clinical studies backing that up, so it is really at your own risk. I can't give you a 100% positive answer about it.

pj74

Awards
Thanks dude , thats what I though but figured its worth checking out as I am finding PAL really deliver the goods!!

I think I will take a break and get back on it afterwards.....

chhers

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words, good luck with the baby!